Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Found new grooming centre in Bukit Mertajam...!!!!

doggies lover
New User

Aug 13, 2005, 4:22 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1914 views)
Shortcut
Found new grooming centre in Bukit Mertajam...!!!! Can't Post

That day I went to a pet shop to buy my baby things then the pet shop owner told me that there is a new grooming place and the price is also very cheap.

That guy told me that the groomer just graduated for her profesional grooming cert and the price is also resonable so I did bring my baby to try. Wow, her skill is good. The groomer is only a young girl but she is very friendly she will answer whatever question that I asked her patienly. Not bad....not bad...!!! U guys can try if u like it.

Em...if I am not mistaken the price for full grooming is about RM50. But I really like my baby's hairstyle now....she looks so cute....!!!

Hope I can share my story with u all here...I am new in this forum....!!!

Nice to meet u all.......!!!!

(This post was edited by doggies lover on Aug 13, 2005, 4:24 AM)

josephinegys
Novice

Aug 16, 2005, 1:58 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doggies lover] Found new grooming centre in Bukit Mertajam...!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there...im wondering where's da place tat u r talking bout..mind 2 describe more?her service is only cut dog's hair?wat bout nail n ear cleaning?izit included?wat's ur baby breed?10s alot...

doggies lover
New User

Aug 17, 2005, 6:13 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1885 views)
Shortcut
Re: [josephinegys] Found new grooming centre in Bukit Mertajam...!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Josep, oh ok...the shop is actually a house coz the groomer work in her own house. But the faciliti there is complete. That day I bring my baby there for full grooming, the grooming include nail cutting, ear cleaning, paw trimming, remove ear hair, bathing n cut the whole body. But this groomer oni use scissors she seldom use clipper to cut. Ya nearly forgot she clean the anal gland for my baby oso. All this service she charge me RM50 only. My is poodle...what is ur dog breed ?

I dunno how 2 describe the location of the shop but I can give u the phone num u can call her oso and the shop name is momoko doggie shop. Her tel no is 016-4342086 or 012-4168136, sorry I forgot her name. Coz every time I juz tell momoko when I call.

Nice to meet u...hope u can get her...!!!

josephinegys
Novice

Sep 2, 2005, 9:57 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1862 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doggies lover] Found new grooming centre in Bukit Mertajam...!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sory 4 da late reply..abit bz..well..1st of all...10s alot 4 all ur info given 2 me..but im currently in malacca now...not gona groom my baby so soon as i jz bot him 1month ago..so coincident tat he's also a poodle..hehe..a brown1..but quite big in size.looks like 8mths old according 2 da vet but in actual jz 5months...jz drop his 1st 2 teeth last week..haha..wat bout urs?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my