grooming tools for MS

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

meijiun
Novice

Aug 8, 2005, 8:24 AM

Post #1 of 65 (5569 views)
Shortcut
grooming tools for MS Can't Post

hey... i was wondering where to buy the grooming tools...i have 2 MS at home n i frequently send them to the pet shop to groom..but its kinda expensive for a student like me to bring them there always. can anyone tell me where to buy the tools (preferably in pj area), wat kind of tools required n how much does it cost???

i also have 2 shih tzus wif puppy hair cut...can the tools used for the MS also be used for my shih tzus??? experts pls help!

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Aug 9, 2005, 1:11 AM

Post #2 of 65 (5541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [meijiun] grooming tools for MS [In reply to] Can't Post

ideally you need to hand strip your MS. You can buy a stripping knife from SEA Park Pet Supplies in SS2 - same row as Poh Kong.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

ladee_m
Doggyman

Aug 10, 2005, 1:28 AM

Post #3 of 65 (5531 views)
Shortcut

Hello

You can get a clipper like I use... the clipper looks like those shaving machine they have in indian barber shop but u'll need the type made specially for dogs...

There is a shop but its on KL... petaling street where u can reach via LRT... gimme ur email & i can send u the details k... cost less than rm200... so far its very good & can be used for simple home grooming... u shud be able to use it on ur shih tzus too... Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

eunicelai82

Aug 10, 2005, 3:42 AM

Post #4 of 65 (5530 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] grooming tools for MS [In reply to] Can't Post

Blush Harlo~~ Can U Send It Details to me too? So i can shave my MS Fur By myself,true?

***Tinkerbell babbies "kiki" is fine & healthy at my sister house,if free i will bring her come & join yours cathering

(This post was edited by Admin on Aug 12, 2005, 10:56 PM)

meijiun
Novice

Aug 10, 2005, 6:10 AM

Post #5 of 65 (5522 views)
Shortcut

hey..thanks for the info

today i went to this pet shop....they are selling it at RM460....too expensive ler..they say for professional use wan.... so didnt buy.....

waiting for ur email k..so i can ASAPly go kl to buy......

(This post was edited by Admin on Aug 11, 2005, 3:23 AM)

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Aug 10, 2005, 10:26 PM

Post #6 of 65 (5508 views)
Shortcut

Hi hi...

Ur MS is cute la, how old is she/he?

eunicelai82

Aug 10, 2005, 11:16 PM

Post #7 of 65 (5505 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] grooming tools for MS [In reply to] Can't Post

Harlo~~ Sally..your fren "chris" send sms to me regarding petshop asst.. he/she hopefully want get full time worker or part time worker willing to do more hour,not like me bcos i have stable job only available after 5pm,so cannot lol...

ladee_m
Doggyman

Aug 11, 2005, 3:06 AM

Post #8 of 65 (5486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eunicelai82] grooming tools for MS [In reply to] Can't Post

Emailed the details edi... hope u recieve... Wink

ladee_m
Doggyman

Aug 11, 2005, 3:07 AM

Post #9 of 65 (5482 views)
Shortcut

Emailed edi... hope u recieved... any question pls ask... will be happy to help... Wink

eunicelai82

Aug 11, 2005, 3:18 AM

Post #10 of 65 (5481 views)
Shortcut

Thanks..I m received ready... I will go there have a look...

meijiun
Novice

Aug 11, 2005, 7:17 AM

Post #11 of 65 (5466 views)
Shortcut

hey...her name is belle n she is only 8 months old.....that pic was taken when she just cut her hair....now look ugly liaos...the hair too long..hehe....i got another male MS...5 months old only..Laugh

btw ladee...thanx for the info..got it liaos...will go n check it out soon Wink.....anyway the clipper is made in where ar? from US??
Frown -=SHIH TZU=-

Frown Goofy Frown Cookie Frown

Frown Snoopy Frown Belle Frown

-=MINIATURE SCHNAUZER=- Frown

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Aug 11, 2005, 11:23 PM

Post #12 of 65 (5463 views)
Shortcut

Hi meijiun,

Wow! That's great, u have 2 MS, so envy of u. I have 1 MS too but was lost/stolen on Feb this year, still cannot find him, I miss him so much.

The pic from ur avatar is Belle or the he? The he's name is? U must be enjoying so much with them.

meijiun
Novice

Aug 12, 2005, 2:01 AM

Post #13 of 65 (5450 views)
Shortcut

so sad to hear that u lost ur dog Frown... is it the one in the pic??? hopefully u can find him....the pic is belle.....my male MS is Snoopy.....i haven uploaded any pic of him in my com yet..when i upload i show u k! its fun playing wif them as they are definitely more active than my shih tzus..

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Aug 12, 2005, 2:08 AM

Post #14 of 65 (5445 views)
Shortcut

ya, very sad when i lost him, look for him everywhere. must be stolen already or even anyone have him also they wont return la. not everyone is nice ppl.

Snoopy is color? Ya, shih tzu is famous bcoz they r lazy, heheheh. I have 1 mix breed of shih tzu with something, very manja, he's a lost dog too, cannot relocate his owner so i keep him.

meijiun
Novice

Aug 12, 2005, 7:36 AM

Post #15 of 65 (5438 views)
Shortcut

haha...yaler...shih tzu very lazy wan..somemore i got 2....they alwiz kena bully from my MS Wink! n my shih tzus gimme a lot of headache ler.....today take bath for them..tomolo dirty oledi..dunno wat they do until their hands from white turn black..headache ler!

anyway.......snoopy is white in colour..when he was a baby was salt n pepper colour 1...now 5 months old...turn white colour liaoss....
Frown -=SHIH TZU=-

eunicelai82

Aug 12, 2005, 5:25 PM

Post #16 of 65 (5431 views)
Shortcut

yesterday i went to OUG petshop..they quote me the clipper RM800..WAHHHH.....so expensive ..

i think ladee_m show us that clipper detail quite good price than others petshop..dunoo why..i couldn't call the petshop number...but the phone line always engaged..

so u already call them regarding the clipper?

** i oso want buy one shave my tammy fur,so no spend too much send her go petshop grooming

(This post was edited by eunicelai82 on Aug 12, 2005, 5:26 PM)

eunicelai82

Aug 12, 2005, 6:27 PM

Post #17 of 65 (5426 views)
Shortcut

Harlo~~ Sally!Smile

i din see u add me in ur msn list...

hope can chat with u

(This post was edited by Admin on Aug 12, 2005, 10:57 PM)

meijiun
Novice

Aug 13, 2005, 10:48 AM

Post #18 of 65 (5390 views)
Shortcut

thanx to ladee...today i went to petaling street to get the clipper...bought the exact same one as wat ladee said.....it costs rm250... i know y u couldnt get through to the number...cause the number ladee gave us is the fax no.......the telephone no there is 03-20780188 / 03-20700835

i think u better call up before u go there...cause today when i bought the clipper....there was only 1 box there... dunno still got a not...

btw.....the shop is called syarikat kau lee.....a place selling saloon accessories..at first i thought it was a pet shop Wink.. hope u r able to get it k!
Frown -=SHIH TZU=-

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Aug 17, 2005, 1:15 AM

Post #19 of 65 (5379 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
thanx to ladee...today i went to petaling street to get the clipper...bought the exact same one as wat ladee said.....it costs rm250... i know y u couldnt get through to the number...cause the number ladee gave us is the fax no.......the telephone no there is 03-20780188 / 03-20700835

i think u better call up before u go there...cause today when i bought the clipper....there was only 1 box there... dunno still got a not...

btw.....the shop is called syarikat kau lee.....a place selling saloon accessories..at first i thought it was a pet shop Wink.. hope u r able to get it k!

Hey,

U have got the clipper right? Use already ah? Tell me how it is ah, I'm planning to get one too.

ladee_m
Doggyman

Aug 17, 2005, 6:58 AM

Post #20 of 65 (5376 views)
Shortcut

Ello

U can't get thru the contact no?... hmmm... i din call them b4... I just went there to get... the shop sells saloon suplies so u gotta ask for the 'shaver for dogs'... i saw other petshops selling the same clipper in petaling street too but at higher price... hope u guys get o good but & at a good price...

the clippers above RM600 are for professionals use I guess... there are other brands & one which I bought earlier was a big let down coz the petshop owner told me can change the blades when its not sharp but when I ask them months later, they say dun have... wasted my money & the clipper though in good conditioned cannot be used coz the blades not sharp anymore Unsure... this brand i recommanded, the blades can be sharpen or the blades can be purchase too... the sales person showed me the blades...

meijiun
Novice

Aug 17, 2005, 11:48 AM

Post #21 of 65 (5371 views)
Shortcut

hey.....i used the clipper oledi...shaved my MS and my shih tzu oso.....was good ler.... n yea the blades can be sharpen at the store itself at a cost of RM15... really saved me a lot of money cause the results are satisfying....u should go get it too.... if they charge u a higher price...just bargain until RM250.... dats wat i did Laugh!

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Aug 17, 2005, 10:46 PM

Post #22 of 65 (5359 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hey.....i used the clipper oledi...shaved my MS and my shih tzu oso.....was good ler.... n yea the blades can be sharpen at the store itself at a cost of RM15... really saved me a lot of money cause the results are satisfying....u should go get it too.... if they charge u a higher price...just bargain until RM250.... dats wat i did Laugh!

wah, this aunty really know how to bargain huh. well ok, i'll check it from the shop then n i'll bargain some more see u pro in baragain or me, hehhehe.

Hey btw, send me some pics of ur doggies la, i want to see la.

meijiun
Novice

Aug 18, 2005, 10:03 PM

Post #23 of 65 (5342 views)
Shortcut

LOL! Sly

let me know when u buy oledi k.....

of course can send to u .......send where ah??? wats ur email? i send all 4 of my doggies ler.....Tongue

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Aug 19, 2005, 11:18 PM

Post #24 of 65 (5324 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
LOL! Sly

let me know when u buy oledi k.....

of course can send to u .......send where ah??? wats ur email? i send all 4 of my doggies ler.....Tongue

See when we are online together then i'll post out my email la, cannot simply post my email u know, later got ppl kacau ler. Wink. Show me the pics of ur doggies all ah.

meijiun
Novice

Aug 20, 2005, 10:56 AM

Post #25 of 65 (5315 views)
Shortcut

okie dokies!!! u show me urs oso k Sly

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my