Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
Looking for Bull Lover aka Foo

chewme
New User

Aug 8, 2005, 1:49 AM

Post #1 of 9 (1122 views)
Shortcut
Looking for Bull Lover aka Foo Can't Post

Hello, I was reading up on your bulldog posts as I am interested in getting a bulldog. I have found one in a pet shop going for RM2800, not imported. Is this a good price ? The dog is very cute, active & has nice markings. One other hesitation is that it's a male. I've never owned males & was wondering if they tend to pee against anything ? I don't fancy having rusty grills few months down the road. I also have a pug & according to what I've been reading up on the internet, the bulldog should have no problems making friends.

Looking forward to your reply as I have been agonising over to buy or not to buy for the past week.

Thanks.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 8, 2005, 9:27 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1098 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chewme, Bull Lover] Looking for Bull Lover aka Foo [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello

Rm2800, does it come with a MKA cert? A price like that even without a cert is ok. I came across 2 bulldog puppies, MKA cert pups and they cost like RM4880. The price of a bulldog about rm2.8k is good but make sure you check the pup correctly. Some people cheat by mix breeding the puppies with other bullish looking breeds so it may have long legs or a dry face(few wrinkles).

If you willing to neuter your bulldog ah, he will not pee with his leg up wan. Nuetered dogs normally will pee like female if you neuter them before 1 year. Normally, can neuter a male in around 6 or 7 months.

FOO!!! FOO!!!!

Someone needs your help!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2005, 9:50 AM

Post #3 of 9 (1026 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chewme] Looking for Bull Lover aka Foo [In reply to] Can't Post

FrownYO.............................. Frown
Welcome to bullies world..... ur already buy that bulldog puppy?? how it now???

Frown PS : if some 1 wana talk to me can add me i nur MSN msg at -------> liangann83 @ h o t m a i l ( no spacing).

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2005, 11:39 PM

Post #4 of 9 (1010 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liangann83] Looking for Bull Lover aka Foo [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah... you also got bulldog ah?

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 11, 2005, 11:19 AM

Post #5 of 9 (996 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Looking for Bull Lover aka Foo [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown Sad to say i still DONT HAVE BULLDOG!!!!! FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

Frown but i very love bulldog, muahahaha........ FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 11, 2005, 12:22 PM

Post #6 of 9 (988 views)
Shortcut

You gonna get one soon right? Haha... me also love bulldog but expensive loh to have one....

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2005, 1:40 AM

Post #7 of 9 (979 views)
Shortcut

Frown Frown Yup, i gona get 1 soon, maybe in next year April................. FrownFrownFrown

Now still cant get 1 cos i live with my cosmate........ FrownFrownFrown. so i plan after i convo i will get 1 bullies cos that times i live alone maa..... FrownFrownFrown

U ask ur family to suport u in finance la. 1 bulldog only 2k ++ , Frown..... so when u wana buy 1 bullies leh???

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2005, 5:29 AM

Post #8 of 9 (969 views)
Shortcut

Ohhh... wah... good lah... can live alone later and hve a bullie hehehe...

Actually, I had the chance to get one earlier... but my dad said not the right timing loh.... anyway, my house got 2 big boxers, like bullies but just bigger in size... but got that same face heheheh...

Now my house got 4 dogs liao loh... cannot take in another....Frown

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2005, 2:47 AM

Post #9 of 9 (965 views)
Shortcut

Frown Frown ya i dont like live with mu family Frown dont have freedom maaa........ that what i call "berdikari"
Frown Frown Frown

Frown every morning u c the mirror, then say "that is bulldog........ that is bulldog........ that is bulldog.......... that not a boxer...... X 1000 in 1 day. then after 1 month u will c ur boxer become bulldog la. Frown Frown u can try it, not bad woo Frown Frown Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my