Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
can anyone tell me where can i get a maltese without cert

shuwen84
Dog Kichi

Aug 5, 2005, 11:52 PM

Post #1 of 7 (939 views)
Shortcut
can anyone tell me where can i get a maltese without cert Can't Post

i need help, found one at rm800 but was too late... somebody bought it first!~ help~~

lovlyn
Novice

Aug 6, 2005, 7:37 PM

Post #2 of 7 (926 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shuwen84] can anyone tell me where can i get a maltese without cert [In reply to] Can't Post

oh that's so cheap!!! if u find another one like that let me know pls...i was planning to get 1 too...cheapest i found is 1500...thanks

shuwen84
Dog Kichi

Aug 6, 2005, 8:38 PM

Post #3 of 7 (924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lovlyn] can anyone tell me where can i get a maltese without cert [In reply to] Can't Post

cheapest rm1500?? with or without cert??

that rm800 is without cert!

lovlyn
Novice

Aug 6, 2005, 10:58 PM

Post #4 of 7 (917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shuwen84] can anyone tell me where can i get a maltese without cert [In reply to] Can't Post

with cert...from johor some more the puppy...

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 22, 2005, 10:59 AM

Post #5 of 7 (843 views)
Shortcut

shuwen84

it is better if u purchase a dog with a cert, although a dog with a cert doesnt mean a better dog, but it is at least well recorded abt the generations of the dog.

A breeder who breed a dog without cert means most likely himself doesnt know the ancestors of his dog, the dog might be inbred accidentally, worst case the dog might not be pure breed.

Although pure breed doesnt mean perfect breed & it doesnt seems better than mixed breed, but at least u can roughly know, how a dog generally will looks like, behave like, the size etc.

Anyway, this is juz some additional info for u to refer, u still have ur own freedom to decide of corse! Wink

Regards,

Yang

shuwen84
Dog Kichi

Oct 22, 2005, 5:57 PM

Post #6 of 7 (839 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] can anyone tell me where can i get a maltese without cert [In reply to] Can't Post

hiye leecy

that post was 2 months ago when i was searching for a puppy!

i have a found my puppy, and she is a shih tzu with cert

her name is rainbow....

she is the best puppy in the world now to me :P

i already introduced her in the new member's introduction place :P

thanks for the info though

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 24, 2005, 11:45 PM

Post #7 of 7 (828 views)
Shortcut

shuwen

yap, i noticed that, but I always reply to the topic not the date or the person, juz incase got somebody else might need the info.

so ur puppy should be abt 4 months old now? wow, how r u getting along with her? great? Smile

Regards,

Yang

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my