First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 5, 2005, 11:23 PM

Post #26 of 38 (2475 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natasha_fernz] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

HI There,

I have seen in some petshop. I'm actually buying from the distributor who is also a friend. :) You could actually check out some petshops they might sell. Off hand I cant name any....

Will you join the Afamosa trip with Cleo ? Do u drive alone to OB classes ?

cheers,
minglmy

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2005, 3:29 AM

Post #27 of 38 (2452 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shirelo] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahah.. is it? Wah... senior, so you can give me guidance loh... Hahaha... I'm still a bit lost hehehe...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

shirelo
Dog Kichi

Aug 8, 2005, 7:59 PM

Post #28 of 38 (2435 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! Frown

Why u lost? U major in which subject now? Art Direction? Digital media?..... Last time I major digital media. My husband also from LICT, he is major illustration + animation. So maybe we can out for tea one day!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 8, 2005, 9:19 PM

Post #29 of 38 (2424 views)
Shortcut

Hello

Ohhh... wah.... I alss dunno what's I'm majoring hahaha.... Well, doing my 1st year now, only sem 1 in graphic design.... just learning how to work the computer programmes...

Yah, we can go out one day. It'll be nice to meet some seniors hehehehe...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

shirelo
Dog Kichi

Aug 8, 2005, 11:48 PM

Post #30 of 38 (2411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

oic.

(This post was edited by Admin on Aug 9, 2005, 12:40 AM)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 10, 2005, 5:25 AM

Post #31 of 38 (2369 views)
Shortcut

Eh?

natasha_fernz

Aug 11, 2005, 11:27 PM

Post #32 of 38 (2344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

Just wondering if the Obedience Classes will be on this Sunday as the haze is so terrible...
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 11, 2005, 11:44 PM

Post #33 of 38 (2339 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natasha_fernz] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hi !

Not sure..... if still as bad most probably will be cancelled but I'm sure they will give us a call to let us knows abt it if its cancel.

cheers,
minglmy

renachang
Novice

Oct 11, 2005, 12:18 AM

Post #34 of 38 (2250 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

This is really interesting. I didnt know that dogs are allowed to fly. Are you able to tell me how do I go about booking for such trip. Actually I do not mind paying a full fare for my dog as long as she is allowed to sit next to me. And the hotel, how do I do my reservation. Appreciate if you could let me know asap. Thinking of going there during Hari Raya Holidays

Thanks

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Oct 11, 2005, 12:36 AM

Post #35 of 38 (2245 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renachang] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry, but that is not possible in Malaysia. Your dog can travel in the same airplane, but in a cage and in the cargo section only. Fare is reasonable. You have to call the cargo center and inform them. Buy your ticket and go 3 hours before take-off to cargo center. Check-in your dog, that's it.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Oct 11, 2005, 7:43 PM

Post #36 of 38 (2221 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renachang] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Well as for the air plane. You need to contact the MAS cargo for animal delivery. They will arrange your dog on the same plane as you but not on the passenger sit. As for hotel reservation you need to go to the website and check it out. There is contact number and email. I am sure they will provide you with more information.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2005, 9:16 PM

Post #37 of 38 (2174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink Just visited Bon Ton resort with JRT, Groovy. Attap houses on stilts in a serene Balinese setting overlooking pond n paddy fields. Interior decor is really cool n colourful. Owner from Oz n also maintains a shelter 4 cats n dogs. Bit upmarket n pricey but if u wanna peaceful vacation with ur pet, den its ideal.

Took 1 hr MAS flight which cost RM3/ kg to transport pet n crate eg. JRT n crate bout 10kg, hence only RM30 one way…quite cheap. Dey also handle big dogs. Only need a health certificate from ur vet prior 2 flight, but customs didnt really check any document. Dog checks in at same place as u (2 hrs b4 flight), pay d excess baggage fee n staff will personally bring dog 2 cargo. Need 2 inform dem earlier dat u r traveling with a dog so dat dey ‘ll hv staff on standby.

Resort hs ltd accommodation n tries 2 maintain a peaceful kampong setting at a slow pace. Lotsa cats lounging around d resort, so dog hs 2 b on leash n fairly calm n quiet so as not 2 disturb other guests. Only 1 resident dog let outside n d 70 other rescued dogs r kept in a separate walled enclosure. Groovy took some time 2 get used d many felines on display…last count > 20 cats. Shocked

Mainly Malay staff working at d resort, so hv 2 b careful n sensitive 2 their needs as well, but dey r generally quite tolerant with dogs. Guests r mainly Gwailohs n East Asians, so no problems there. Meals can b pricey if u choose 2 eat there all d time. If not, can walk or drive 2 nearby beaches 4 more reasonable fare. Restaurant gets crowded at nite, so off limits 2 dogs but u may hv ur dinner with ur dog at d outdoor gazebo or pub next door.

Resort dun hv a beach n hv 2 walk bout 15 min away 2 Pantai Cenang. With dog, best 2 stick 2 secluded beach areas or beaches frequented by Gwailohs. If d resort hd a beach , it wld hv bn perfect. 4 more info, c www.langkawiresorts.com/bontonresort/rates.htm Pic of Groovy at d beach…Cool

Feeling groovy? ... den take a peek at 'GroovyDogsJustWannaHvFun'

(This post was edited by groovemaster on Nov 17, 2005, 9:19 PM)

Attachments: gbon20.jpg (48.9 KB)

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Nov 21, 2005, 8:11 PM

Post #38 of 38 (2152 views)
Shortcut
Re: [groovemaster] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Well thanks for the feedback after visiting the place. So nice to know the place live up to expectation. When I have the time will surely go there for a visit.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my