First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 2, 2005, 12:41 AM

Post #1 of 38 (4164 views)
Shortcut
Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi Can't Post

Hi everyone,

Just got to know a very nice resort in Langkawi that allow you to bring dogs for holiday. The resort name is Bon Ton Resort. Is in Langkawi near the airport. You can take a flight there with your dogs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 2, 2005, 5:41 AM

Post #2 of 38 (4133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Yah, I read about this. MAS charge rm3.07 for each kg of your dog. But must pay a minimum of 5kg. It's a resort to relax with our pet dogs.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 2, 2005, 4:45 PM

Post #3 of 38 (4113 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

It is really a nice place. How I wish puppy.com will organize a trip to go there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 3, 2005, 5:21 AM

Post #4 of 38 (4071 views)
Shortcut

Ohh... if puppy.com organise ah, I want to go loh... coz I missed the Malacca trip. It was during my exams...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 3, 2005, 5:13 PM

Post #5 of 38 (4058 views)
Shortcut

Not sure also. Who can help to suggest can go ahead.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 4, 2005, 7:00 PM

Post #6 of 38 (4027 views)
Shortcut

a good idea. maybe you should suggest to pp.com... or ask crazymouse to suggest.. hehehehe...

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 4, 2005, 9:14 PM

Post #7 of 38 (4021 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Is not easy to organize a big group to Langkawi. The fare is going to be quite expensive. Sly

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 5, 2005, 2:10 AM

Post #8 of 38 (4012 views)
Shortcut

haha... i also got exam. really wanted to go.

but how to find 8 ppl to share a bungalow?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 5, 2005, 2:24 AM

Post #9 of 38 (4002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Yar wor.... 8 people share a bungalow is hard to find... summore must be premium member only can book. So mah fan....

shirelo
Dog Kichi

Aug 5, 2005, 3:17 AM

Post #10 of 38 (4001 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Kitconnie.Frown

My colleagues and I also interested to join you. But, suggest where to go? Langkawi or Cameron? ......

Frown

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 5, 2005, 3:34 AM

Post #11 of 38 (3991 views)
Shortcut

haha... i'm premium member leh.

can advertise here a not. who want to book? look for me . hahah...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 5, 2005, 4:05 AM

Post #12 of 38 (3982 views)
Shortcut

Oh, is it? Hahaha... I didn't know mah.... I want to go but just dunno I got the time or not... sigh.....

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 5, 2005, 4:12 AM

Post #13 of 38 (3976 views)
Shortcut

u r a student also? secondary or college?

Pacco de Mongrel

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 5, 2005, 4:16 AM

Post #14 of 38 (3966 views)
Shortcut

College loh... so much stuff to do and schedule so tight.... sigh.... I'm in my 3rd sem only.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 5, 2005, 4:19 AM

Post #15 of 38 (3961 views)
Shortcut

wat r u studying? where?

haha... me very 8 1.

Pacco de Mongrel

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 5, 2005, 4:24 AM

Post #16 of 38 (3942 views)
Shortcut

studying graphic design in luct

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 5, 2005, 4:26 AM

Post #17 of 38 (3938 views)
Shortcut

luct?

Pacco de Mongrel

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 5, 2005, 4:44 PM

Post #18 of 38 (3927 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shirelo] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Not sure yet where to go. Need to wait for sally to come back first and when we have PSG, then we can discuss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

shirelo
Dog Kichi

Aug 5, 2005, 6:04 PM

Post #19 of 38 (3916 views)
Shortcut

Hi.Frown

U studying in LICT? I'm from LICT, also in graphic design. But were gradurated few years. I'm your senior. Hehehehe.....Frown

natasha_fernz

Aug 5, 2005, 6:05 PM

Post #20 of 38 (3910 views)
Shortcut

Hmm... I guess my main question regarding Bon Ton as well as A Famosa would be whether or not they allow our doggies in the rooms/bungalows with us? Or do we have to put them outside or something? Cause my Cleopatra has never been in a crate from the time I got her... she has free reign of the house and sleeps in my room on my bed... so I don't think she'd like it if she had to spend the night on her own...

But all the same, if anyone is interested in going for the A Famosa trip organised by Puppy.Com, let me know. I am a Premium Member so I guess I can book it.

Or if anyone else is thinking of going to Langkawi, maybe we can organise something...though I have another problem, Cleo has problems travelling in the car. She gets car sick. Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Natasha
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 5, 2005, 6:34 PM

Post #21 of 38 (3894 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natasha_fernz] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Natasha,

Ming Yang here .... not sure you remember who am I or not but we met lots in the OB training ground.

Anyway to answer few of your questions :
1) my main question regarding Bon Ton as well as A Famosa would be whether or not they allow our doggies in the rooms/bungalows with us? Or do we have to put them outside or something?

For A'famosa they do allow our dogs in the room with us and I have been there on the previous trip :). Just that we have to ensure dogs wont pee, poo in the room, on the bed.

I think going anywhere outside its best not to let our dogs sleep on the bed due to the cultural thing also hygenic purpose (in the hotel's point of view). Most of the time when I go for furkid holiday I bring their rug, the comforter for them and they will sleep by the side of the bed or somewhere near me.

Other wise you can get a playpen or carrier and let them sleep inside it for that night.

2) Car sick. There is a pills called "travel calm supplement" and as I'm planning a trip for my doggies with me I will be using that to prevent any vomitting. Not sure how good will it do but can try. I think it cost abt RM 30 + 1 box of 40 tablets.

Hope this info is useful to you !

See you on sunday & hopefully in afamosa !

cheers,
minglmy

natasha_fernz

Aug 5, 2005, 6:46 PM

Post #22 of 38 (3889 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi...

Thanks a million for the info... I remember you....though I didn't know your name previously...Wink

Well it's great that they do allow the doggies in the room with us...Wink so will you be going for the trip? Will have to check with Douglas if he can come along cause I definitely cannot drive alone with Cleo cause she'll be vomitting all the way there...

I've heard of these travel sick pills, my only concern is that the pills might make the doggies very groggy and drowsy. Am not sure how long the effects will last either, so it won't be any fun if they are knocked out when they get there... will check the pills out with my vet...

See you Sunday then... cheers
Natasha Fernz
Frown

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 5, 2005, 7:04 PM

Post #23 of 38 (3887 views)
Shortcut

For both places you are allow to bring dogs inside so no worries. Travelling by car to melaka is only a short trip you can try to get a medicine from vet for your dog for car sick. With a small dosage your dog will be only drowsy for like 4 hours. If you wanted to go Langkawi I suggest taking a plane. MAS can provide transport for your dog and you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

(This post was edited by kitconnie78 on Aug 5, 2005, 7:06 PM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 5, 2005, 7:20 PM

Post #24 of 38 (3877 views)
Shortcut

Yes I will be going for the trip ! wouldn't want to miss the chance to bring my doggie out with me especially when this is HOLIDAY with furkid (rare occurance)

For the travel pills I will be buying a bottle for own use with some friends. Maybe if u want I can give u a couple of em. They are suppose to be supplement not exactly those pills for vet to make the dog drowsy.

Let me see here is the link :
store.vetsbest.com/shopdogs.html#travel

cheers,
minglmy

natasha_fernz

Aug 5, 2005, 11:02 PM

Post #25 of 38 (3857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Bon Ton Resort in Langkawi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi again Ming Yang

Just checked out the site for the travel pills. Looks pretty interesting. But I have not seen these in any pet store... where can we buy them? If they work I'll probably get my own bottle cause Cleo throws up everytime she gets into the car... we have to carry a big bowl with us all the time... she throws up even when we take her to Taman Desa for Obedience Class...

Thanks alot...

Natasha
Natasha Fernz
Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my