How to volunteer??

mun2
Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2005, 5:16 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1068 views)
Shortcut
How to volunteer?? Can't Post

Hi all..

was just wondering how do one volunteer at paws?? coz my fren went there once.. and it seems that its quite hard as an old guy keep saying cannot take picture or somehting.. neway in the end he went back.. ermm how to volunteer exactly??

http://www.dogster.com/?139719

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2005, 7:54 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1062 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mun2] How to volunteer?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello

Actually, it is very simple to volunteer. Just go to the small office there and say you want to do some voluntary work. Normally is either clean the puppies or clean the cats' area. Can't take pictures? That is strange coz it is allowed. You should have any problems if you go in a small group of 2 or 4 people.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2005, 7:55 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1062 views)
Shortcut

I went there once to volunteer and my friend took many pictures. So shouldn't be a problem.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

finnstar
Novice

Jul 23, 2005, 8:42 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] How to volunteer?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hellooo Frown
hehe cool
im goin to be there to talk about the idea's i had in the previous forum on monday.. probably will be in the next few days too.. im allergic to dog fur but i can tolerate an hour at most before the itching gets unbearable.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2005, 8:59 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1045 views)
Shortcut
Re: [finnstar] How to volunteer?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh! your going there on monday? Oh, I wish I knew this earlier so I might join you too. But I made arrangements with a friend already. Anyway, best of luck to you.

The best is write or type out your ideas on paper and let them have a good read on your ideas. Do update us in the forum after the discussion!

einochan
Enthusiast

Jul 24, 2005, 5:43 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1037 views)
Shortcut

hie there mun Smile

its simple to volunteer. just make sure u have the genuine heart to help and everything will go fine its easy when u get there and u just 'melt' seeing the animals! trust me.

cheers

EINO

Laugh My dogs own me - Hunter, Sandie, Duchess and Boy. Sadly missed - Toffee (13/3/00 - 24/4/05)
Sadly missed - Duchess Nov '98 - 1 Nov '06

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my