Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

eunicelai82

Jul 23, 2005, 5:41 AM

Post #1 of 28 (4755 views)
Shortcut
Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ Can't Post

Goooood News To All PJ Dog Lover,

SmileToday I company my fren decide go Alam Suria for gromming because heard from member tat plc very cheap charges,only RM20++..but to far for us,so we drop by Sec 14 *** My Pet House***

At first we go in only equiry something..served by one friendly lady...Tongueso final decision my fren min pin "timmy" was groomed by a young man,that lady charged me rm20 plus free biscuit to him

next time i want bring my pet go there grooming again..good serve to customer..!!

Gambateh.!!

carriepg

Jul 23, 2005, 5:47 PM

Post #2 of 28 (4734 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eunicelai82] Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

tHAt shop memang very friendly wan..but your grooming include what??my frens all go there for their doggies

eunicelai82

Jul 24, 2005, 8:00 PM

Post #3 of 28 (4726 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carriepg] Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

erm.... normal clean ear..nail clipping..trim some fur & take bath lolBlush

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2005, 1:25 PM

Post #4 of 28 (4622 views)
Shortcut

ehm.. well izit the first time u went there?

sorry to say that hehe i don quite like their grooming service lah no offense arhh jus my own experience.. cos i feel like their room for grooming is quite small lor n u imagine 3 o 4 dogs all groom together stuffy and last time i even saw the young gal grooming a dog ehmm don remember the breed liao... it got ticks/fleas duno which wan hehe.. then u imagine ur dog is jus beside... everytime after i bring my dog for grooming sure i can get either 1 or 2 of the ticks/fleas around the neck of my dog...

do u observe them while they do the grooming? well i admit its quite cheap la...

jus becareful.. th bicsuit they gave u... look at the expiry date or some don even have the expiry date
Frown ....
Frown Frown

xiaochui
Novice

Aug 2, 2005, 5:05 PM

Post #5 of 28 (4615 views)
Shortcut

Impossible lar, i just sent my 2 shih tzu there on sunday and charged me rm140 for both. my shih tzu only 10 months. The first place u said is rm25 only, may i know where is the location?

eunicelai82

Aug 2, 2005, 6:42 PM

Post #6 of 28 (4607 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Tongueyup.. i m first time went there..any problemShocked??

yeah..that day when i go there,i oso saw another two dogs oso doing grooming..i tot no problem?! next time i will pay more attention..!! Anyway thankx kewvirus!

**yup..checked ready..that bicsuit no problem,can eat!

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2005, 7:01 PM

Post #7 of 28 (4604 views)
Shortcut

hehe... for me ahh i will go buy things there lah hehe but if wan to groom my furkids either probable i will be there orelse i don realli dare to leave my furkids there hehe...

cos last time after grooming. ii found that my pup. butt there bit reddish... n the cute the ear .. looks ugly lor... cos last time when im in aust my mum use to bring my pup for grooming there... guess what... the first day i come back from aust... i was shock by the look of my dog la... yerr kinda funny la duno how to explain n my mum said she jus brough him for grooming few days ago... basically i don quite like the way they cute ur eyebrow... personal comment lar..

jus hope tat u all will beaware hehe maybe sometimes good sometimes bad n maybe im the unlucky ones... but for the food FOC ahh haha me n my sis always guess what is the problem with the samples they gave us... one of the dogfoos samples expired liao... and i din notice n gave it to my puppy... lucky i notice it the next day... then went back n change they say no stock liao..

then the next time.. she gave me a dog treat... i cant find the expiry date... then finally got the expiry date at the bottom of the packet.. n it realli need u to open ur eye superb biggg to notice it...

anyway i still see many ppl bring their dog for grooming there hehe...

one more thing... last time i peek into the area where no entry there... there is a staff who quickly close the door n show fierce face to me.. hehe...
Frown ....
Frown Frown

eunicelai82

Aug 2, 2005, 9:37 PM

Post #8 of 28 (4594 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xiaochui] Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileReally?? Why dont before groom ask price first?? Because we ask price before grooming,she charge my fren RM20...maybe my fren dog is min pin,small & short fur??!!Crazy

SmileThat shop is corner lot & facing main road

eunicelai82

Aug 2, 2005, 9:59 PM

Post #9 of 28 (4593 views)
Shortcut

My fren got member card so ma go there buy dog stuff & grooming,i m just follow him went there,i saw ur photo...saw ur MS very cute...any tips take care or about MS?? i m planning get one male MS from breeder...end of this year i can get it..now the breeder MS pregnant ready..

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2005, 11:54 PM

Post #10 of 28 (4586 views)
Shortcut

hehe thanks ohh ... well jay2 ahh very noti lor hehe but he is clever...he learn thing fast but the matter is whether he wan to do it o not haha he memang degil wann... n ms is quite active lor.. ehmm taking care ahh..i also duno how to say lei ehhe im a bad mummy for him lar... cos im not with him as im studying in aust... well i can say ms fur grow very fast lor.. the grooming part $$$ hehe...

wahhh i also plan to buy a female ms lahh... which breeder hehe... how much u buy???

as for the card yeah it got 10% less lor ... the things there still ok la... but i don quite like the grooming hehe....
Frown ....
Frown Frown

eunicelai82

Aug 3, 2005, 12:41 AM

Post #11 of 28 (4576 views)
Shortcut

SmileCan I get Further details about MS from u??
i can give u the breeder hp number & best price he given meWink

(This post was edited by Admin on Aug 6, 2005, 4:51 PM)

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2005, 1:52 AM

Post #12 of 28 (4573 views)
Shortcut

ohh ehhe i also cant provide u mush info abt ms hehe cos im a new owner as well , if u wan to know more maybe u can browse the forum in the utility group , there is a ms gang forum...

u might get more info from te expert there hehe... oh ya u work in company keh??
Frown ....
Frown Frown

eunicelai82

Aug 4, 2005, 6:12 PM

Post #13 of 28 (4551 views)
Shortcut

Smile HARLO~~ okk... i will browse the forum in the utility group,anyway thank you..

so if u want the breeder info,u can send me email then i will give u the contact number,ok?

my email add is : lai @ . com .my

yup yup.. i m working at company,any problem??

**nice to meet you here,one more thing MS bigger than Shi-Tzu?? more different??

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Aug 4, 2005, 11:29 PM

Post #14 of 28 (4537 views)
Shortcut

i send u email liao wor... my email is my nick and yahoo.com..
Frown ....
Frown Frown

regine_
Novice

Aug 6, 2005, 11:12 AM

Post #15 of 28 (4515 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xiaochui] Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Impossible lar, i just sent my 2 shih tzu there on sunday and charged me rm140 for both. my shih tzu only 10 months. The first place u said is rm25 only, may i know where is the location?

I send my shih tzu to aman suria..there they charge me rm25 for basic grooming..means bathing, clean ear, cut nails, trim a bit n etc... the fifth time or sixth time its only rm 10..me and my friends all also send their doggies there..the groomer is a lady..and got sofa there to sit..so you can watch your furkids while they are bathing and stuff lor..a few shops away there is a vetshop there..opposite is nasi kandar i think..the signboard is green in colour..if anyone needs detailsby the way..it's no far lor..got many many ways to go there..you can even turn from LDP (tai kong there)...or BU can cut through also...ermmm..tropicana also can..anyway, mail me la if anything

(This post was edited by Admin on Aug 6, 2005, 4:50 PM)

lovlyn
Novice

Aug 11, 2005, 4:34 AM

Post #16 of 28 (4462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [regine_] Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi but can i have the number of the aman suria grooming centre?

where is that exactly?

thanks...

mugmug
Novice

Aug 11, 2005, 4:18 PM

Post #17 of 28 (4457 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lovlyn] Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hihi but can i have the number of the aman suria grooming centre?

where is that exactly?

thanks...

thepetshop is facing the NKVE, same row with 7-eleven in aman suria, u can call this number to make appointment 012-6020712

lovlyn
Novice

Aug 12, 2005, 2:37 AM

Post #18 of 28 (4443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mugmug] Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

thank you!!!

wennie
Novice

Aug 13, 2005, 4:45 AM

Post #19 of 28 (4409 views)
Shortcut

hi lovlyn..the petshop that regine_ meant is not the 1 facing the NKVE the one near 7 eleven...it's actually opposite nasi kandar sedap n it is next to a manicure shop...there is a vet on the same row...it's the one with a green signboard...i bring my baby player there as well every week...you can call the shop at 016-6663240 and ask for Alicia...she is very nice...

lovlyn
Novice

Aug 13, 2005, 7:08 AM

Post #20 of 28 (4398 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wennie] Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

oh ok thx a lot...

your puppy is rilly cute too...Sly

cutiejezz
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2005, 6:02 PM

Post #21 of 28 (4385 views)
Shortcut

Dear eunicelai82,

do u mind to forward me the further details of getting

the MS with the best price???? i'm planning to get another dog for my pinscher named Tinkerbell....im very keen to get a MS also...

hope that u can provide me more useful info....thx alot!

cheers, cutiejezz

wennie
Novice

Aug 17, 2005, 10:31 AM

Post #22 of 28 (4358 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
oh ok thx a lot...

your puppy is rilly cute too...Sly

thanks lovelyn!my baby is not puppy adi lo..he is 1 n a half years old adi...big boy adi..the pic is taken after grooming..cute leh?haha..the groomer tie his hair leng leng n got ribbon summore...

Nick Chew
Novice

Aug 17, 2005, 9:46 PM

Post #23 of 28 (4338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cutiejezz] Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Harlo~~ i m eunice...dunoo why i cant log in by my username..so using my friend account replying your question regarding ms?!!

anything u can go thru my email add : lai @ . com . my (no space bar)

bye bye

Nick Chew
Novice

Aug 17, 2005, 9:46 PM

Post #24 of 28 (4338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cutiejezz] Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Harlo~~ i m eunice...dunoo why i cant log in by my username..so using my friend account replying your question regarding ms?!!

anything u can go thru my email add : lai @ . com . my (no space bar)

bye bye

cutiejezz
Dog Kichi

Aug 18, 2005, 6:22 PM

Post #25 of 28 (4325 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Nick Chew] Cheap Grooming Service At Sec14 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

dear eunice,

hye ...i'd tried to email u thru the email add u given me :

lai @ . com . my (no space bar) but too bad,cant able to mail out!

im wondering what's the problem ??????

i really hope that u can able to reply me very soon as im looking for a MS now....still waiting for the number & best price...hhahaha Tongue

Smile jezzie Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my