Conflict...?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

WendyS
Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2005, 12:36 AM

Post #76 of 87 (996 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mydragoon] Conflict...? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, the haze is so bad, today is even worse....I should be more worried than you, my Daisy stay outdoor, don't know how she feels, hope she can take it....hai.....

Haha...so funny la you....as far as I know, only children need to be dewormed, because they don't know how to jaga hygiene so much and sometimes they play outside without wearing shoes, then only got chances to be infested by worms....but for puppies, they need to be dewormed once a month...for Daisy, she is on heartgard every month, so only need to be dewormed once in 3 or 6 months.

mydragoon
Dog Kichi

Aug 11, 2005, 1:44 AM

Post #77 of 87 (990 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WendyS] Conflict...? [In reply to] Can't Post

actually, adult humans can be dewormed too... ideally once a year. :)

i read that somewhere...

wah... doggie need to deworm that often...?!? i din know that! my last one never had to deworm. yikes, but i think i better. just to be on the safe side.

WendyS
Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2005, 6:24 PM

Post #78 of 87 (983 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mydragoon] Conflict...? [In reply to] Can't Post

Really ah....aiya, I never deworm myself after primary school I think, so wonder whether got worms inside me, 'cham lor'...Unsure

WendyS
Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2005, 6:52 PM

Post #79 of 87 (981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michilly] [mydragoon][leecy][pewong]Conflict...? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Just want to share with you some latest photos of Sweet Pea....Smile As you can see in picture #3, she is quite naughty sometimes, she will climb out of the playpen if she really wants to come out...she will do this whenever I come back from outside and ignore her!
Attachments: SP&KW.jpg (87.8 KB)
  SPtraining.jpg (93.2 KB)
  SPclimbing.jpg (65.9 KB)

michilly
Dog Kichi

Aug 11, 2005, 6:59 PM

Post #80 of 87 (975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WendyS] [mydragoon][leecy][pewong]Conflict...? [In reply to] Can't Post

Sweet pea is such a darling! So strong huh... can climb at such a young age!... My Lady is a little chicken! Haha... took her months before she can climb stair and another month before she could come down. Some more she needed to practice... she started climbing 3 steps and then tried coming down... then progressed to midway and then all the way! Haha... weird girl.

The haze is VERY bad... I put her in air-conditioning all day now cos she was a little coughy after yesterday. API very high in Shah Alam area... Wendy, are your kids away from school - heard some were closed today?

Remember to give Daisy extra water... very drying...

My girl also on heartgard... and everytime she goes to the vet, he'll stick something up her little butt and then check for worms under the microscope... hehe... I do visit the vet quite often (paranoid) and usually, nothing is really wrong... I think the vet dah biasa with me already... crazy paranoid person... Tongue

Mich.

WendyS
Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2005, 7:17 PM

Post #81 of 87 (974 views)
Shortcut

Yes, she is quite strong Smile But it's strange that she didn't climb up the stairs 'yet', whenever I go upstairs, she just look at me from downstairs. Not sure whether she is scared or she doesn't know how....I won't encourage her to climb the stairs at this age, maybe later la.....

Yes, my kids don't have to go to school for these 2 days, but they can only play at home! The haze in KL is already so bad, can't imagine they said klang & shah alam are worse. When I gave water to Daisy yesterday, she lied down and typically like holding onto her water bowl and drank & drank....Never seen her drink like that.....I also noticed that Sweet Pea drinks more nowadays....

Haha....I don't always go to the vet, I only go when need to do vaccinations....touch wood that they never sick before.....

mydragoon
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2005, 12:18 AM

Post #82 of 87 (965 views)
Shortcut

hmmm... gerger also scared of heights at the monent. i realised that when she tried to follow me up the stairs. she had problems getting up even the first few steps. then she cried when trying to get down. poor girl.

gerger looks a bit like sweet pea, except no obvious spots on the body.

anyway, just to share with you... gerger loves durians! my parents go manja her yesterday and gave her durians. she almost didn't want to eat dinner until my mum added some durians. *sigh*

and they said i pamper gerger... :P

btw, durians are save for doggies, right...?!? gerger loves it so much, she wallop 5 pieces yesterday.

a_evie
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2005, 3:57 AM

Post #83 of 87 (961 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mydragoon] [mydragoon][leecy][pewong]Conflict...? [In reply to] Can't Post

gerger looks at absolutely adorable...

watch d durians...too much can be heaty..and check whether she is digesting it well (hehe check her poopy). shalom when her daddy gives her half a seed...we'll see her poop all yellow and mushy!

how's pooping business coming along? dettol may well nice...but its ingredient containing pine will enhance the odor (not to us but to furkid). vinegar is a good option. or even "varnish" that you can get at some pet supplies shops.

WendyS
Enthusiast

Aug 13, 2005, 8:05 PM

Post #84 of 87 (954 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mydragoon][michilly]Conflict...? [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't know whether dogs can take durian, I guess should be ok as long as not too much!

I found out today that Sweet Pea actually can climb stairs, I encouraged her to climb one step this morning just to see whether she is scared or not...she was a bit not sure at first, then she climbed all the way up and no problem in coming down also....so she is actually quite brave one....Tongue I guess I have a new problem already, she'll sure look for me next time when I'm upstairs!

Luckily today's air pollution has improved so much, hopefully can bring Daisy for walks, long time didn't go already! Smile

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 17, 2005, 4:03 AM

Post #85 of 87 (949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WendyS] [michilly]Conflict...? [In reply to] Can't Post

but its strange tat a dog will eat durian

its so smelly.....hahah........i don't like durians.... never eat before in my entire life time....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Aug 17, 2005, 4:04 AM)

mydragoon
Dog Kichi

Aug 17, 2005, 4:40 PM

Post #86 of 87 (942 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] [michilly]Conflict...? [In reply to] Can't Post

ahhh... u dunno what u r missing out. i have a love/ hate relationship with durians. when i it it, i love it. when i dun eat it (and someone else does), i absolutely hate it.

gerger can climb up and down the stairs already... wah... she so hyperactive these days!!! she can even play fetch now. we discovered by accident. we threw her ball far away hoping she would leave us alone. she ran after the ball, bit it and brought it back to us. so we now use this to tire her out. else running around with her makes her and myself tired as well. at least now only she gets tired. :)

shyeow2
Canine Addict

Jul 6, 2006, 11:56 PM

Post #87 of 87 (806 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mydragoon] [michilly]Conflict...? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
ahhh... u dunno what u r missing out. i have a love/ hate relationship with durians. when i it it, i love it. when i dun eat it (and someone else does), i absolutely hate it.

gerger can climb up and down the stairs already... wah... she so hyperactive these days!!! she can even play fetch now. we discovered by accident. we threw her ball far away hoping she would leave us alone. she ran after the ball, bit it and brought it back to us. so we now use this to tire her out. else running around with her makes her and myself tired as well. at least now only she gets tired. :)

hello.. how is ger ger now after a year? any update and photos mind to share with us.?
Frown Frown Visit My Blogs!! http://peonythestormrider.blogspot.com/
http://jojothemalaysianmongrel.blogspot.comFrownFrown

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my