Canine Addict

Jul 21, 2005, 10:32 PM

Post #1 of 10 (1995 views)
Shortcut
Pet lovers angry over dog carcasses Can't Post

The Star Newspaper

14th July 2005

BY CHIN MUI YOON

KUALA LUMPUR: Eight dog carcasses found dumped in a garbage bin outside the Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) dog pound have got dog lovers up in arms.

On Monday, a dog-catching company was seen rounding up at least 38 dogs in the Shah Alam area.

It is learnt that eight dogs died and were thrown in the bin for disposal.

The Kuala Lumpur Veterinary Services Animal Department in Cheras has started investigations into a suspected case of animal abuse.

Three of the eight carcasses can clearly be seen inside the garbage bin outside the DBKL dog pound.The canines were said to have been locked in a truck without food or water for three days.

SPCA animal inspector Sabrina Yeap, who lodged a report with the department following a tip-off, said it could not have been the work of dog owners.

“DBKL must answer how this happened,” she said.

The carcasses were bloated, covered with blood and flies. Large wounds were found on some of them.

A department officer described the scene as disgusting.

“This is an unhygienic and improper way to dispose of animal carcasses; they are supposed to be buried.

“Dumping the animals in an open area with houses nearby can lead to the spread of diseases,” said the officer who did not want to be named.

He said a post-mortem on the carcasses had to be done immediately as they were decomposing.

Yeap said the SPCA supported the need to remove stray animals from the streets but questioned why the dogs had to be tortured in such a cruel way.

“The SPCA is thankful that the Veterinary Services Department has decided to investigate the case,” she added.

Yeap would also be filing a report with the Registrar of Veterinary Council for suspected inhumane treatment of animals.

End

I felt so angry when I read this. How can people be so cruel? Really curse those idiots to damnation. May they go through twice the suffering for each dog they kill.

michilly
Dog Kichi

Jul 21, 2005, 10:44 PM

Post #2 of 10 (1988 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] Pet lovers angry over dog carcasses [In reply to] Can't Post

I know... I read the article last week and was very upset and lately I seem to come across so many articles about human cruelty to animals. It's really disgusting... and frightening to think what people are turning into when they lose basic human decency... sigh... Unsure makes me so worried about my little baby and that's why I don't let out to the lawn whenever I'm not around... never know what could happen.

robros
K9 Maniac

Jul 22, 2005, 1:38 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1979 views)
Shortcut

I could not help crying when I saw the article. Hope these people who do this will be born pigs in their next life so they can be slaughtered and eaten by humans!! How could they do this to a domestic animal. why lock the dog in the truck for 3 days without food or water? How I wish someone will do the same to them. Imagine in our weather!

I am not hoping for much results in their investigation. Will probably be covered up under some excuse. Might even blame it on some stupid ignorant foreign worker. You know how our DBKL work lah!

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jul 22, 2005, 2:58 AM

Post #4 of 10 (1977 views)
Shortcut

I did post this new up on the chit chat section.Yupe i was furious when they throw out the dog like as if it just a toy. Not to mention what disease it can spread thru air when the body expose to air. how come no one in know how to respect to the living thing like dog and how can the authorities expect us to "RESPECT" them if they cant even do that to a dog. Wonder what Malaysia wan to turn out to be in the future...

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

ERN
K9 Maniac

Jul 22, 2005, 5:50 PM

Post #5 of 10 (1957 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] Pet lovers angry over dog carcasses [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I could not help crying when I saw the article. Hope these people who do this will be born pigs in their next life so they can be slaughtered and eaten by humans!! How could they do this to a domestic animal. why lock the dog in the truck for 3 days without food or water? How I wish someone will do the same to them. Imagine in our weather!

I am not hoping for much results in their investigation. Will probably be covered up under some excuse. Might even blame it on some stupid ignorant foreign worker. You know how our DBKL work lah!

Maybe not eat by human, cut their meat and feed the dogs.

Cut their hair to make toy for dogs.

Cut their bone to let the dogs chew.

Dry out their skin to make cheablw for dogs.

Let the dogs play with their balls.....

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

Goldii
Dog Kichi

Jul 23, 2005, 9:26 AM

Post #6 of 10 (1909 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] Pet lovers angry over dog carcasses [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all!

Hi everyone,

After reading all the news when we got home from overseas,we feel sad!

Yah! So fedup already.

Maybe best to kill all dawgs in Malaysia. ONLY cuntry in the WORLD without dawgs.Maybe then, must pay Rm30,000 to Rm 50,000 for each AP to import dawgs!!!!!

Malaysia Boleh

Sob!Unsure Malaysia Boh Liau!

Sob!

Regards,

Goldii

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2005, 7:59 AM

Post #7 of 10 (1895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Goldii] Pet lovers angry over dog carcasses [In reply to] Can't Post

Goldii

yap, malaysia now full with siao lang. i oso dono where to cao liao! Tongue

Yang

Regards,

Yang

Goldii
Dog Kichi

Jul 24, 2005, 10:23 AM

Post #8 of 10 (1894 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Pet lovers angry over dog carcasses [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Yang,

Yah lor! Such an extremly small issue still not matured enuf to handle but mahu

think BIG . How to think GLOKAL???

Glad that our dear Xiao Mei's elder sister is following her Mummy

migrating to Adelade end of this year . 3 months quarantine required but better

than here! At least Goldii's genes are going back to Australia!

Cheers

Goldii

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2005, 5:59 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Goldii] Pet lovers angry over dog carcasses [In reply to] Can't Post

Goldii

veri the true, the "earth prince" suppose to be young, but always need tongkat ali, haih.. Pirate

Yang

Regards,

Yang

darenong
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2005, 8:37 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] Pet lovers angry over dog carcasses [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

FrownFrownSimba - the Shih Tzu kingFrownFrown
http://spaces.msn.com/...lt&_c=photoalbum
Dogster me! @ http://www.dogster.com/?156485

Pets they said are men's best friend. Are men pets best guardian?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my