Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
German Shepherd

alana
Novice

Jul 12, 2005, 7:32 PM

Post #1 of 4 (325 views)
Shortcut
German Shepherd Can't Post

Hello. Alana here. Anyone owns a German Shepherd? My brother has one and since the past 2 weeks - the dog has not been himself. At first, it was limping. We thought maybe it has sprained its leg running in the garden so gave him some anti-inflammatory given by the Vet. Oh yeah..apparently it has intestinal problem also - more medication. anyway, that's over..the dog is still looking very depressed ... no energy to play at all...sleeps the whole time.... any idea whats happening to him? he's 1 year old this year and i think he's now interested in the other female dogs. Could this be why he's acting weird?

Anyone with advise, please please help.

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Jul 12, 2005, 7:43 PM

Post #2 of 4 (316 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alana] German Shepherd [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Alana,

Sorry to hear about your brother’s dog. Next time, you should post it in our health section to ensure that knowledgeable members can find it and consequently help with some advise.Anyway, it could have many reasons and poison is a very likely one. Interest in the other sex does not make dogs depressed (maybe humans getting depressed)

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 12, 2005, 7:48 PM

Post #3 of 4 (314 views)
Shortcut

alana

im not sure wat happen to ur dog, but feeding ur dog with glucose will be good when he is weak. hope this help. Smile

Yang

Regards,

Yang

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 27, 2005, 9:27 PM

Post #4 of 4 (263 views)
Shortcut

HI alana,

warm welcome to the forum here ! Best is take the GSD to check out at the vet's for a more proper analysis of what's happening to your dog.

cheers,
minglmy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my