Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
need help before schooling...

ahdrew
Novice

Jul 12, 2005, 7:22 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1280 views)
Shortcut
need help before schooling... Can't Post

im sending my sugar to MKA puppy classs training on next sunday... but i wondering what i need to buy or prepare... so far.. my gf ask me to buy the leash.. collar.. and scoop for poo ... and has prepare a small bottle for her drink..

any else i need to do ??? or bring along??/ i neva bring her outing before...

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 12, 2005, 8:36 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1278 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ahdrew] need help before schooling... [In reply to] Can't Post

Frontline Spray!!! Prepare for the Ticks!!!Sly

shirelo
Dog Kichi

Jul 12, 2005, 10:42 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1271 views)
Shortcut

I also sent my pug (Dao Dao) training in MKA, but is basic class.

Why you sent ur pug so late? It was started class already. You were missed classes lah. Is ur pug get full vaccinaton? If not yet finsih, it will a bit dangerous for ur pug.

Wat time for ur class? My class is in 4pm. So far, I know in puppy class, there has one male pug (5 month++) there. Ur pug can make friend there.

My Dao Dao also can make friend with ur pug. See you on Sunday. Frown

ahdrew
Novice

Jul 13, 2005, 3:47 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] need help before schooling... [In reply to] Can't Post

what is frontline spray use for?? im really new in these kind of pet accessory.. im not late .. it is becoz my pup has her last jap at 22th july.. n the class i register will b start at 24th.. its totally perfect... anyway.. i wish to know more pug owner.. so that i can ask more n more question or opinion from them.. hehe..... im planing to take morning section.. the most perfect one would be 9.30~10.30... afternoon might affect my football hour.. so i prefer not to go .. too bad.. cant meet up with u ..

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jul 13, 2005, 10:33 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1242 views)
Shortcut

remember to feed your dog heartgard before bringing him out and make sure your dog has complete all da vaccines...

and instead of buying scoop to pick up the poo.. there is economic way.. just buy those small-medium plastic bags to pick up poo.. put your hand in the plastic bags and take the poo, then just turn the plastic upside down, and tied it and throw away lor... easier.. hehe..

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 13, 2005, 11:07 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1236 views)
Shortcut

frontline spray is a type spray use to ticks and fleas. You can get it in pet shop. Do join in the in the forum under toy group.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my