Hi Everyone! - from Lady & me

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

michilly
Dog Kichi

Jul 14, 2005, 7:00 PM

Post #26 of 44 (419 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Hi Everyone! - from Lady & me [In reply to] Can't Post

Haha... my girl also hides la... it is after my husband stops scolding then she comes out to follow him around!

She aloways tries to hide under my cupboards (which she fitted in well at about 3-4 mths old) but now she is getting so big liao... it's really funny watching her hide... her head under the cupboard and the rest of body trying to wiggle in! Hehe, after a short while, she'll stop wiggling and stay there with 1/2 body outside and the rest under the cupboard! Damn cute!! Like ostrich !

I've checked out the dogathon thingie - it's on Sunday Unsure and I've flying off that weekend la. Nevermind... other events. Hehe... good also la... then Lady won't have to drag me all the way to finish line since I'll prob. collaspe after a shortwhile! Not very fit la!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jul 14, 2005, 7:46 PM

Post #27 of 44 (415 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michilly] Hi Everyone! - from Lady & me [In reply to] Can't Post

talking bout the long ears.. i not sure will my beagle ears be shorter as he grows.. hehe.. but i do like his ears.. because his ears can like fold up, and tie with ribbon or with string.. hehe.. and when he runs, the ears will fly.. ahaha.. really cute.. about cheese, i give them once in a while.. in small pieces lor.. bcs i got two dogs, so the one slice is divide into half and give them lor..

i gave them gardenia bread, the normal type, not the wheat type.. and again, one slice of bread, is divide into half.. ahaha..

michilly
Dog Kichi

Jul 14, 2005, 8:14 PM

Post #28 of 44 (412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Hi Everyone! - from Lady & me [In reply to] Can't Post

Buddy is currently (lemme count)... 1 yr and 8 mths old! Hehe... big boy liao. But you are SO right... when they run it's super cute... ears flying and tongue hanging out. Hehe... so silly looking !

After Buddy stopped growing any bigger.. around 1 yr old, his ear wasn't as long as when he was a puppy and he is more macho looking liao... not like that silly little puppy face! But still super loveable!!!

I'll try the cheese thing... hopefully I don't finish it before my baby!!! Hahaha... I LOVE CHEESE! BTW, what type of cheese ar? Any no-nos? Thanks again!Wink

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jul 14, 2005, 9:42 PM

Post #29 of 44 (411 views)
Shortcut

i also like cheese... feed them CHESDALE. about the no-no, i also not sure if there is any NO NO rule.. but i don't think got gua... bcs all da while feeding them, they seem doing fine.. and love cheese too.. now i am headache, bcs they (my beagle and shih tzu) knew what is cheese, bread, papaya, and MUM MUM (eating).. ahahaha... and biscuit too.. akaka.

i think i spoil them.. hehehe..

michilly
Dog Kichi

Jul 14, 2005, 10:39 PM

Post #30 of 44 (409 views)
Shortcut

Haha... poor u! My beagle also understands things like mumm-mumm, bread... but my ACS is not so smart Unsure... until now that little girl still can't understand mumm-mumm! Hehehe... but good also lor, she is also not so fussy abt food! Poor girl always kena called "dumb blonde" and laughed at by her daddy... sigh... sure got low self esteem one day!!! Tongue

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jul 15, 2005, 12:13 AM

Post #31 of 44 (408 views)
Shortcut

poor ACS.. ahaha.. my shih tzu is smarter than my beagle.. but my beagle also smart.. hehehe...

I am not sure how to describe 'fussy' against food.. both of my dogs don't seem to have appetite towards kibbles.. but towards rice, they have a good appetite.. hmm..

michilly
Dog Kichi

Jul 15, 2005, 12:56 AM

Post #32 of 44 (406 views)
Shortcut

For me ar... very simple:

Fussy = Beagle = Don't want kibbles!!! Wants chicken with skin (refuses to eat breast meat without skin Crazy.. er, some more when give him rice with meat, he chooses only meat!!!! Actually, my mom's fault - when he stayed with me, he eats very healthily. She spoilt him liao!

Non-fussy = ACS = eats anything I give her! The other day I added some apple cider vinegar to her water (heard it's good wor) and it's really yucky! She sniffed it and walked away, then I called her back and pointed to the water, she looked at me then reluctantly drink some water. Hahaha... so kwai!!!! SlySlySly

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 27, 2005, 9:33 PM

Post #33 of 44 (385 views)
Shortcut

Hi michilly,

warm "belated" welcome to the forum here ya ! do enjoy and hope you'll make lots of friends around.

cheers,
minglmy

michilly
Dog Kichi

Jul 27, 2005, 10:40 PM

Post #34 of 44 (378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Hi Everyone! - from Lady & me [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ming Yang (that's your name I hope)!

Thanks... and yes, am enjoying and learning lots from the forum! Laugh

Michelle.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 27, 2005, 11:21 PM

Post #35 of 44 (377 views)
Shortcut

Yes thats my name Smile Glad to know it. Do contribute also wor.... so all also gets to learn from each another.

cheers,
minglmy

michilly
Dog Kichi

Jul 27, 2005, 11:38 PM

Post #36 of 44 (368 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, been trying to contribute... but just my 2 cents! Hehe... haven't been at the business very long... had my first puppy only 1.5 yrs back! Tongue

But it wasn't easy, cos the beagle Buddy came down with parvovirus and had to be hospitalised for about a month... my husband and I drop by everyday after work at the vet's office to play with him for an hour or two... 'cos very "cham" being locked up in the cage all day!

Thank goodness, he came out OK except for ugly teeth caused by the antibiotics he was on. Then again ugly teeth is a small price for him coming out alive since I've read and heard of so many puppies not making it!

Luckily my second puppy now is fine but I was so worried 'cos of the first experience... very paranoid! Hehe... didn't let anyone come in contact with her until after all her jabs.

Anyway, good to know you... hopefully, we get to meet up sometime in the future Wink

Mich.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 28, 2005, 4:51 PM

Post #37 of 44 (360 views)
Shortcut

Yes parvo mostly kills some immediate some within a week. its a small price to pay compare to the life of your buddy that u have with you now. How lucky ur Smile well, getting pups from petshops tends to have the parvo problem as sometimes their kennels and cages are not cleaned properly and the pups came in contact with so many puppies/dogs (that goes boarding n etc)

Good to hear a news abt a pup that made it through the parvo killer. good job to u guys n the vet.Frown

cheers,
minglmy

michilly
Dog Kichi

Jul 28, 2005, 5:10 PM

Post #38 of 44 (353 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, you are right... we were very lucky... But I can tell you sometimes during that 1 month I was really wondering whether I was being very cruel fighting for his life like that 'cos he was suffering alot! Was wondering then whether better to let him go... luckily we didn't!

It was so bad when they put him on drip... cos he usually very tahan pain and that time he actually cried out and after that he was so timid for a few days. Really sakit hati seeing him suffer... that's why I was so afraid for my second puppy...

So, it wasn't just us and vet... I think mainly cos Buddy really has strong will to live ... haha... if you ever meet him now, he is still like that happy go lucky and super friendly Wink

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 28, 2005, 5:31 PM

Post #39 of 44 (349 views)
Shortcut

Well, dogs tends to have bad memories Laugh so.... most prob he have forgotten what happen to him during the bad times.

Beagle tends to be happy go lucky and have this sad sad eye looks too ! but very cheeky.

cheers,
minglmy

michilly
Dog Kichi

Jul 28, 2005, 7:33 PM

Post #40 of 44 (343 views)
Shortcut

Aiyoh... talk abt poor memories! They have so bad memories that they can't remember being scolded - always SO naughty. Luckily my ACS more "kwai", the beagle is like a monster... he is smarter and learns fast but he is so NOT obedient leh...

I think he knows he is cute with those pathetic eyes and can get away 'cos I always end up laughing at his antics! So cute... what to do????

Even worse now that he stays with my parents... he bullies them with his cute cute face. Haha... I tell them all the time that they are now his SLAVES!!!!! Laugh

Mich.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 28, 2005, 7:52 PM

Post #41 of 44 (340 views)
Shortcut

thats their tactic lar. u n ur family have fallen for it real hard. well beagle tends to be hard to be obedient as they are super stubborn n hyper also ler. Salute to those who owns beagle. I like seeing good obedient beagle hehehehe too hyper those i tends to stay away LOL !

cheers,
minglmy

michilly
Dog Kichi

Jul 28, 2005, 11:57 PM

Post #42 of 44 (334 views)
Shortcut

Hehe... tell me about it! We were so TOTALLY sucker by that little doggie!

One time he tricked me when I was practicing with him before taking him out for first walk... like SO teng wah... then, the moment he got out of the garden. OMG! Totally uncontrollable!!

Like freedom for him but poor me... kena dragged all around! Hehe... now that he stays with my parents, my dad takes him out. Somehow, he's more controllable with my dad CrazyCrazy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 29, 2005, 2:47 AM

Post #43 of 44 (329 views)
Shortcut

some dogs is like that .... scared of men n their harsher voice commands compare to women's

cheers,
minglmy

michilly
Dog Kichi

Aug 3, 2005, 8:28 PM

Post #44 of 44 (316 views)
Shortcut

Haha... I agree with you. Like my Lady now... she ignores my husband and response to me better when I use a happier and high pitch voice... hehe... my husband complaining that she "pin sam".

So, I told him to imitate me... sounds damn funny!

Mich.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my