Hi every 1 ! I love miniature schnauzer

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

abbyying
Dog Kichi

Jul 8, 2005, 7:19 PM

Post #1 of 126 (3050 views)
Shortcut
Hi every 1 ! I love miniature schnauzer Can't Post

hi there i am new in here Wink i wan to buy a cute and healthy miniature schnauzer but i dunno how to choose and also this type of dog in penang very hard to find lo Frown hope ur all can help me on this Wink

thanks very much

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 27, 2005, 8:40 PM

Post #2 of 126 (3015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [abbyying] Hi every 1 ! I love miniature schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi abbyying,

warm welcome to the forum here ya ! there is lots of MS lovers too. Infact my trainer is also one of em :)

cheers,
minglmy

carinmanfong
Enthusiast

Aug 1, 2005, 8:43 PM

Post #3 of 126 (2987 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hi there i am new in here Wink i wan to buy a cute and healthy miniature schnauzer but i dunno how to choose and also this type of dog in penang very hard to find lo Frown hope ur all can help me on this Wink

thanks very much

im getting mine next week. hope u will found urs too ya!:)
**A pet is a LIFE TIME commitment..**

abbyying
Dog Kichi

Aug 1, 2005, 9:12 PM

Post #4 of 126 (2980 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Hi every 1 ! I love miniature schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

hi minglmy nice to meet u here Wink now i have a SM female in my apartment Laugh but she pee poo any where Pirate dunno wan to do la Frown

abbyying
Dog Kichi

Aug 1, 2005, 9:18 PM

Post #5 of 126 (2979 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carinmanfong] Hi every 1 ! I love miniature schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

if i not misstaken we meet in another forum right ??? we talk about my dog like to pee & poo any where remember ??

i arealy have MS in my apartment hehehe Wink

wat ever la nice to meet u Wink hope went we are free we can bring our MS out and meet hehehehe Sly

carinmanfong
Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2005, 12:15 AM

Post #6 of 126 (2966 views)
Shortcut

oh ya.... now i remember. hehe... i oso worried my ms will poo here pee there also. haha.. nice to meet u~! :D keep in touch ya. when i got my ms. u can b my consultant! hehe

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2005, 12:02 PM

Post #7 of 126 (2964 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

u have bought ur MS ah? how is he/she?? hehe im a MS owner as well... wow nowadays more n more ppl hav ms liao hehe
Frown ....
Frown Frown

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 2, 2005, 4:55 PM

Post #8 of 126 (2960 views)
Shortcut

Hi welcome to the forum,

You must teach your dog to pee and poo where you want. When ever you see you dog about to pee or poo carry her to a place you want her to do her business then put here there. Do this often and you dog will know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

abbyying
Dog Kichi

Aug 2, 2005, 8:34 PM

Post #9 of 126 (2942 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carinmanfong] Hi every 1 ! I love miniature schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

oh ok sure no problem

abbyying
Dog Kichi

Aug 2, 2005, 8:45 PM

Post #10 of 126 (2941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Hi every 1 ! I love miniature schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

hi nice to meet u all . my dog aiyo i ask her have to go toilet pee & poo or pee poo on the newspaper yeaterday ur know wat she do ah ??? Unsure she pee poo in the living room after finish she run to toilet then run out aiyo like that also can Crazy sometime she very clever i told if u wan to pee poo u jump then i bring u to toilet when she in side the cage she will do that Sly but i know why she dun wan to go toilet or pee poo on newspaper Pirate some times she also like to eat newspaper la so cant put newspaper to pee poo anymore Shocked

1 of my fren told me that petshop got sell 1 spray , where u wan the doggie to pee poo u just spray there then they will go there to pee poo, can work ah ??? some body have try it before ????? Sly

abbyying
Dog Kichi

Aug 2, 2005, 8:51 PM

Post #11 of 126 (2940 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] Hi every 1 ! I love miniature schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kewvirus Wink

i bough a female MS . just wan to ask how to train ur dog pee poo ?????? hehe Sly i buy MS coz a few ppl have this dog and also MS very cute la like old ppl lo hehehe wen x'mas will become santa claus hahahaha

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 2, 2005, 10:55 PM

Post #12 of 126 (2935 views)
Shortcut

If your dog like to eat newspaper then you might want to let your dog pee or poo in the cage. You must have patient and keep repeating. After 1 week or so she should know what to do then. The spray you mention doesn't really help a lot. If your dog just don't like the smell also want do where you spray. The best thing is to watch out after each meal or when you let her out. Sure will pee or poo. Make sure they know where to do their business. When do something wrong need to scold. When do something right need to praise.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

abbyying
Dog Kichi

Aug 2, 2005, 11:28 PM

Post #13 of 126 (2923 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Hi every 1 ! I love miniature schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

wah Wink thanks a lot thanks very much lo Wink

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2005, 11:47 PM

Post #14 of 126 (2922 views)
Shortcut

haii toilet train ahh.. my jay2 sudah lupa liao hehe last time he use to peepoo outside the toilet now ahhh god.. make everywhere his territory... teruk lah .. haizz u know mah male ma..

well last time i also put the newspaper n hehe put some of his pee there then he will pee in that area just in 2 days ... n when u see him pusing pusing n smell here n there... probably he wan pee lor.. n faster bring her to the newspaper or put a newspaper underneath... as for poo haha now ahh he will bark n then for few times then u roughly know he wan poo then u have to bring him to the toilet hehe... now ahh haizzz headache peepoo everywhere... hav to train again...

i also wish i could have a female ms hehe...
Frown ....
Frown Frown

carinmanfong
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2005, 12:38 AM

Post #15 of 126 (2916 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

haii toilet train ahh.. my jay2 sudah lupa liao hehe last time he use to peepoo outside the toilet now ahhh god.. make everywhere his territory... teruk lah .. haizz u know mah male ma..

well last time i also put the newspaper n hehe put some of his pee there then he will pee in that area just in 2 days ... n when u see him pusing pusing n smell here n there... probably he wan pee lor.. n faster bring her to the newspaper or put a newspaper underneath... as for poo haha now ahh he will bark n then for few times then u roughly know he wan poo then u have to bring him to the toilet hehe... now ahh haizzz headache peepoo everywhere... hav to train again...

i also wish i could have a female ms hehe...

female ms better than male ms? this is my 1st time in keeping a male dog. previous furkids are females.

they said male is the most beautiful in animal kingdom. i hope my male dun bring me nightmare~~ lol~~ hope he kuai kuai and stay healthy.. haha

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2005, 1:45 AM

Post #16 of 126 (2915 views)
Shortcut

haha ehmm im not sure lah haha maybe i neva teach him properly haha.. cos he too active n maybe i also manja him a lot lor so he very noti wan... neva listen to me... noti boy epspecially when he see lenglui hehe...

also cos i see orang lain punya female MS very guai wan hehe... nvm lah ur male ms is baru wan merr... so don manja too much keke...
Frown ....
Frown Frown

carinmanfong
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2005, 1:48 AM

Post #17 of 126 (2911 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
haha ehmm im not sure lah haha maybe i neva teach him properly haha.. cos he too active n maybe i also manja him a lot lor so he very noti wan... neva listen to me... noti boy epspecially when he see lenglui hehe...

also cos i see orang lain punya female MS very guai wan hehe... nvm lah ur male ms is baru wan merr... so don manja too much keke...

hmm.. the breeder told me he is very kuai n not yappy. sometimes will notti notti oso lo.. hahha~~~ but knw how to eat after teach him for 2 times.. clever clever~~ hehee so proud for him~

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2005, 2:10 AM

Post #18 of 126 (2910 views)
Shortcut

hehe when jay2 first come to our hse also guaiguai wan hehe when sit in the car also guaiguai... then ahh walao eh stay longer period liao haha like ghost hehe... one reason also bcos last time too manja him liao hehe...

n he is too playful hehe n partly bcos afternoon he is in my granny hse so quite pity lah hav to stay in the crate cos got children haiz... pity for him... then at night sure he noti lor haha cos afteroon he will be sleeping mahh... but he will get jealous when my sis brough an mix breed or shih tzu ehmm and duno wat breed is the father hehe... then jay2 keep on wan ppl to carry him hehe...cute hor
Frown ....
Frown Frown

abbyying
Dog Kichi

Aug 3, 2005, 4:44 PM

Post #19 of 126 (2897 views)
Shortcut

aiyo ur 1 very noti lo my 1 same too if she wan to do something u dun let her do she will angry lo aiyo yo Wink yesterday my dad angry and scold my litter brother then my litter cute cute she wont go near my dad just sleep under the chair or table scare to move so clever la hehehe Sly

abbyying
Dog Kichi

Aug 3, 2005, 4:49 PM

Post #20 of 126 (2896 views)
Shortcut

some ppl told me that female better but in my opinion male and female also same la Cool same noti hehehe Laugh my 1 always make my mum angry hehehe coz too noti Sly i hope ur 1 not be like that la and kuai kuai la haaha ha Tongue

went u bring ur dog home tell us ya then put ur cute cute picture in forum ya Sly my 1 soon will put hehehehe

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 3, 2005, 5:23 PM

Post #21 of 126 (2884 views)
Shortcut

My MS is very good she will always sit around in the house. When I let her out I will tell her to shi shi first then she will pee before getting out from the cage.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

carinmanfong
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2005, 6:28 PM

Post #22 of 126 (2862 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
some ppl told me that female better but in my opinion male and female also same la Cool same noti hehehe Laugh my 1 always make my mum angry hehehe coz too noti Sly i hope ur 1 not be like that la and kuai kuai la haaha ha Tongue

went u bring ur dog home tell us ya then put ur cute cute picture in forum ya Sly my 1 soon will put hehehehe

helo, sure .. will inform u all.... will take some pic also la... hehe.. the breeder said he is very small, big head, Big foot!! lol~~ will show u all.... im going to dogathone this week. anyone going? i will go there look look see see b4 collect my pupppy....

Yvonne999

Aug 3, 2005, 6:34 PM

Post #23 of 126 (2849 views)
Shortcut

Hieee,

I might be going after the OB training this Sunday. Sly

carinmanfong
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2005, 6:57 PM

Post #24 of 126 (2844 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yvonne999] Hi every 1 ! I love miniature schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hieee,

I might be going after the OB training this Sunday. Sly

wow... u r bringing your cocker along also?! must be very cool!!! if i see cocker.. then the owner may be you ~~~ hahha...

ill be there around 10am and leave at 12pm. coz want to collect pup and head back pg straight away.

Yvonne999

Aug 3, 2005, 7:25 PM

Post #25 of 126 (2841 views)
Shortcut

Hehe,

Maybe lots of other cockers also going, :P
Hopefully we will meet there, cya!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my