spooky
Novice

Jul 7, 2005, 2:02 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1150 views)
Shortcut
Dog caged up Can't Post

Hi anyone out there,

I need advise on this issue here:

There is this fella who stays in a corner lot and has a labrador pup (approx 6 months old), since he got the pup the dog has been caged up. The dog has grew in size but still in the same cage, I feel that the cage is too small and the poor thing is drinking out of a water bottle attached to the cage. Wat saddens me is that the dog is not let loose to roam the compound (corner lot muh lots of land space). From the looks of it the dog seems to be in good health and well fed but no freedom. Don't ask me to go talk to the owner lah, later kena "sai" or being labelled as a "kaypoh". But how can I help to make sure the dog gets freed from the cage...report the owner for cruelty? To whom can I report this to? Feedback welcome.

Hey anyone wanna help me form a rescue team, break into this fella's garden and set the dog free..ha hahaha Laugh

Au Revoir,

Spooky

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2005, 2:21 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1147 views)
Shortcut
Re: [spooky] Dog caged up [In reply to] Can't Post

hello there,

u can actually report this to spca ampang, call 03-42565312, look for ms sabrina yeap, and remember to give her the full address of the fella's house... however, as u said the lab looks healthy, just no freedom, i think the most he will get is a 'speech' from sabrina... Unimpressed

if i have known u earlier, i will get your help to rescue (read: dognap) a dog from USJ months ago! after a warning from spca, the owner said he sent the dog back to his hometown where his parents can jaga the dog... hope the dog is well taken care of now...

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 12, 2005, 6:34 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1081 views)
Shortcut
Re: [spooky] Dog caged up [In reply to] Can't Post

spooky

you mean the owner NEVER let the dog out from the cage? Mad where is the owner staying? post her add here let everybody knows, one day she will realise & emberassed then might let the dog out.

Yang

Regards,

Yang

johan
Novice

Jul 13, 2005, 2:10 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1056 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Dog caged up [In reply to] Can't Post

In my neighborhood, there is one house, kept two dogs in side the house, never let the dog out from the house. One dog was kept at the front porch, the other one kept at the upstair bedroom balcony.

The one at car porch is quite ok, has bigger space to run around and have shade. The poor little dog at the balcony has no shade, limited space to walk around, under the heaty sun or under the chilly rain... The lady owner will only clean the dog facet once every alternate week. I notice the two neighbors to this house, has put up something to block the smell from this dog... I also notice the lady owner, a young girl, everytime just flush the dog facet to the drain outside, the whole neighborhood was full of the dog facet smell at one time, everybody was talking about it, then only this girls and his boyfriends, we believe, clean the drain... now after a few months, again, the bad smell...

What kind of people are them? The two dog seems healthy, can report to SPCA kah?

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 13, 2005, 2:52 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1050 views)
Shortcut
Re: [johan] Dog caged up [In reply to] Can't Post

hi johan,

this is, i believe, your third or fourth post regarding your neighbour's dogs... all your previous posts stated the same issue... i know because i replied to you the last time...

as i've said before, yes you can call up spca ampang to lodge a report if you really intend to help the dogs... spca's number is 03-42565312... are u making the call this time?

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 20, 2005, 7:15 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1000 views)
Shortcut
Re: [johan] Dog caged up [In reply to] Can't Post

johan

wonder is it possible if u leave her a note into her letter box? Smile

Yang

Regards,

Yang

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my