Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi to all puppy.com.my kaki!! Greeting from Klang.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

shawnlim
Canine Addict

Apr 18, 2003, 9:31 AM

Post #26 of 46 (915 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamchooi] thankz for all the welcome!! [In reply to] Can't Post

okayzz...i try my best to take my s.terrier photoLaugh
L@VIER

sweeeng
ALPHA

Apr 24, 2003, 6:36 PM

Post #27 of 46 (905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shawnlim] Hi to all puppy.com.my kaki!! Greeting from Klang. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ....

I'm from Klang too. Which part are you in?

Anyway, it's nice meeting you here..

doodle
ALPHA

Apr 28, 2003, 7:39 PM

Post #28 of 46 (895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shawnlim] Hi to all puppy.com.my kaki!! Greeting from Klang. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
LaughHi guys.....nice to meet all dog lovers here!!!!

Hello, i am from klang too.

How come not many people here owns a basset hound? not a popular pet issit? why? very monstrous? like stitch in lilo & stitch ah?

shawnlim
Canine Addict

May 6, 2003, 12:16 AM

Post #29 of 46 (881 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Hi to all puppy.com.my kaki!! Greeting from Klang. [In reply to] Can't Post

hiee....

i stay in taman eng ann. recently quite bz for my assignment! now only got free time for replying. what breed do u own? bye bye!!Wink
L@VIER

shawnlim
Canine Addict

May 6, 2003, 12:26 AM

Post #30 of 46 (879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] Hi to all puppy.com.my kaki!! Greeting from Klang. [In reply to] Can't Post

hie doodle,

i also hv not idea bout that...maybe klang ppl more like those playful and cute dog.i think ppl here more prefer shih tzu or toys dog. i hv a fren who own a petshop told me that terrier and hound are not so demanding at klang. bye~!
L@VIER

sweeeng
ALPHA

May 6, 2003, 7:11 PM

Post #31 of 46 (875 views)
Shortcut

Hi Shawn,

It's nice meeting you here. I'm from Southern Park. And I have 1 Lab, 1 Shih tzu and 2 Maltese. Hope to see you at the KK gathering on May 14

Sweeeng

querida
Dog Kichi

May 6, 2003, 8:00 PM

Post #32 of 46 (873 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] Hi to all puppy.com.my kaki!! Greeting from Klang. [In reply to] Can't Post

oh me too from KLang, kaki-lang, kaki-lang!!!

pls do me a kind favour, i need ppl to help to answer my questionnaires la... it's for my uni marketing research. i need like 250 responses but so far only less than 50, dam 'cham' leh... it's about petfood, wont take you 5mins to complete.

you can open a new browser and type the following:

www. .com/petfood_ques/form1

thank you! gracias! danke!

querida
Dog Kichi

May 6, 2003, 8:03 PM

Post #33 of 46 (871 views)
Shortcut

hi shawn,

do join us for the agility party on the 14th, it'll be real fun!

and ermm, i would also need your help in answering my questionnaires... pls la, just 5mins of your time..

thank you in advance!

oh btw, i own two boxers; a male named CAstro and female named Jojo..

Castro is real huge and strong whilst Jojo is a real wreck! anyway, i shall be bringing both of them to the KK party. hope to see you there!

(This post was edited by querida on May 6, 2003, 8:06 PM)

doodle
ALPHA

May 7, 2003, 1:11 AM

Post #34 of 46 (864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Hi to all puppy.com.my kaki!! Greeting from Klang. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,
Wow, you must have a big garden to accomodate so many dogs.
I am staying in andalas but my puppy is in puchong currently because I go to uni everyday. This way, I get to see him more often.
I am currently working in mid valley boulevard.
Where you guys gonna meet? Do let me know if there's anything interesting comiing up.
:)

shawnlim
Canine Addict

May 7, 2003, 10:56 AM

Post #35 of 46 (858 views)
Shortcut
Re: [querida] Hi to all puppy.com.my kaki!! Greeting from Klang. [In reply to] Can't Post

hie,

welcome to the forum......

nice to meet u here!
L@VIER

shawnlim
Canine Addict

May 7, 2003, 11:02 AM

Post #36 of 46 (857 views)
Shortcut

hie sweeeng,

wah...u hv so many doggie ar!! i think i wont be able to join the gathering at KK....nice to meet u 2!!byebyeWink
L@VIER

sweeeng
ALPHA

May 7, 2003, 5:54 PM

Post #37 of 46 (856 views)
Shortcut

Hi Doodle ...

My small pups are always indoor ... I won't let them out cos sometimes the stray dogs will sit infront of my gate and if kena kutu .. die, la ...

Only my lab is outside. Can't keep her inside cos she'll bite everything up ...

sweeeng

doodle
ALPHA

May 8, 2003, 4:35 PM

Post #38 of 46 (852 views)
Shortcut

Hello,
My doodle also got kutu lately. I asked the vet and she says that it's raining season and the kutu eggs are hatching so easily infested.
Doodle is growing up extremely fast and his behaviour has improved. I am glad.
PHEW!

newgen
Novice

May 8, 2003, 6:32 PM

Post #39 of 46 (847 views)
Shortcut

Hi all!

How to treat the kutu for our dogs? what medicine?
~Tender, Love & Care~
Cheers!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 9, 2003, 7:27 AM

Post #40 of 46 (835 views)
Shortcut
Re: [newgen] Hi to all puppy.com.my kaki!! Greeting from Klang. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !

heard from lots of people who told me that Frontline is good but a bit pricey (I'm not sure how much). If you are giving it a try do let me know the result ok.

cheers,
minglmy

newgen
Novice

May 9, 2003, 7:38 AM

Post #41 of 46 (833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Hi to all puppy.com.my kaki!! Greeting from Klang. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm.....

okok, thanks gor the info buddy, i'll go and checkl out next week...cause now cannot do anything to Tommy as just took vaccination yesterday.

Cheers!
John
~Tender, Love & Care~
Cheers!

querida
Dog Kichi

May 10, 2003, 5:50 PM

Post #42 of 46 (823 views)
Shortcut

ooppsss, the link to the website for the questionnaires is missing...

here;s the link:

appreciate your help!

(i dunno y the link alwiz missing wan!) but if you place ur cursor on the half-written linl it'll still divert you there...)

(This post was edited by querida on May 10, 2003, 5:53 PM)

newgen
Novice

May 10, 2003, 5:55 PM

Post #43 of 46 (820 views)
Shortcut
Re: [querida] Hi to all puppy.com.my kaki!! Greeting from Klang. [In reply to] Can't Post

I've done the test few days back~

Wish you luck! :)

Should be some linking HTML problems..LOL

Cheers!
John
~Tender, Love & Care~
Cheers!

shawnlim
Canine Addict

May 27, 2003, 12:01 PM

Post #44 of 46 (802 views)
Shortcut

hi to all out there....how's life with ur furkids!good news here!!!haha...i just bought a new puppy! 3months old golden retriever ---female--- her name is SaSa.Early i hv planned to buy chihuahua or min pin to keep indoor but when i passed by a house breeder (somewhere around my house area)...... my eyes get caught by a group of goldie puppies.....they're so lovely and adorable...i will post some of her pic to the photo gallery!
L@VIER
Attachments: Dsc00968.jpg (68.5 KB)

sharon
Enthusiast

May 27, 2003, 6:30 PM

Post #45 of 46 (797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [newgen] Hi to all puppy.com.my kaki!! Greeting from Klang. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

I am using Frontline (both spray & spot) for prevention & it works. I was recommended to a cheaper & more effective version of ticks control by a pet shop owner but I think it's too poisonous to my furkid as it caused her to vormit after the soak Pirate
Me & Makiyo

shawnlim
Canine Addict

May 27, 2003, 10:46 PM

Post #46 of 46 (792 views)
Shortcut

jackie the silky terrier!
L@VIER
Attachments: Dsc00993.jpg (156 KB)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my