Grooming in aman suria, pj

mugmug
Novice

Jun 27, 2005, 5:19 AM

Post #1 of 16 (4883 views)
Shortcut
Grooming in aman suria, pj Can't Post

sent my 3 months old puppy for his first grooming today in aman suria,

looking for the one with sofa, but found 2 pet shop in that area, finally decided to send him the shop that facing the main road.

My meow chai was groomed by a young pretty lady, that lady charged me rm20 plus free biscuit to my meow chai instead of rm30 as informed.

beside that, saw 2 malay sent their dog for grooming also, highly recommend for those staying that area.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jul 1, 2005, 1:00 AM

Post #2 of 16 (4849 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mugmug] Grooming in aman suria, pj [In reply to] Can't Post

hello mugmug

where is aman suria? sounds familiar to me but i can't remember where..

hehehe LaughLaughLaugh

mugmug
Novice

Jul 5, 2005, 5:56 AM

Post #3 of 16 (4810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Grooming in aman suria, pj [In reply to] Can't Post

in between tropicana and dataran prima

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2005, 6:28 AM

Post #4 of 16 (4782 views)
Shortcut

mugmug

is ur dog turned out nice after groomed? Tongue

Yang

Regards,

Yang

mugmug
Novice

Jul 10, 2005, 5:47 AM

Post #5 of 16 (4759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Grooming in aman suria, pj [In reply to] Can't Post

He is always my baby,:D

we sent him to grooming is because his hair on his face actually blocking his eyes and we need to wipe his tear stain everyday.

now he looks smarter.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 12, 2005, 6:36 PM

Post #6 of 16 (4731 views)
Shortcut

mugmug

try trim the part around the eyes botak, my cousin tried oso, after few times trim, never got stain anymore.

Yang

Regards,

Yang

carriepg

Jul 13, 2005, 2:16 AM

Post #7 of 16 (4728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Grooming in aman suria, pj [In reply to] Can't Post

what;s the name of the pet shop? is it some pet's something pet shop? facing the main rd and also plus highway???

muiyao
Novice

Jul 14, 2005, 12:43 AM

Post #8 of 16 (4720 views)
Shortcut

Hi mugmug..

Im interested to know exactly where lah.. cos wanna send my bebe for grooming too.. cos my bebe's fur is everywhere in my house.... my dad is making noise... said soon our food also got his fur inside... cos his fur flies everywhere........

Need a cheap groom cos can save $$$$... everytime i sent my bebe it cost me RM90... bath n groom lah.... as usual.. but RM20 is super super cheap!!!!

mugmug
Novice

Jul 14, 2005, 5:03 AM

Post #9 of 16 (4718 views)
Shortcut
Re: [muiyao] Grooming in aman suria, pj [In reply to] Can't Post

the pet shop name is something p**p**, its facing the main road and PLUS highway, FYI, RM20 is basic grooming only, it also depends on the size of your dog.

muiyao
Novice

Jul 14, 2005, 11:52 PM

Post #10 of 16 (4708 views)
Shortcut

still not sure where.. nvm i'll ask around...

Not familiar wif PJ area at all lah...........

wennie
Novice

Aug 13, 2005, 3:40 AM

Post #11 of 16 (4603 views)
Shortcut

i went before to that pet shop which is facing the highway, they actually charged me extra RM10 for cutting nails, cleaning ears and cutting the hair at the legs and genital area. so there is actually a catch, the woman said that RM20 is just bath and dry. the next week i went to try the other petshop in alam suria, same location but with a green signboard, the price is only RM25 which consist of bath & dry + nail cutting + ear cleaning + cutting off the fur at the paw and genital area. Plus she gave me a card which entitles me to 60% discount on full/normal grooming on the 6th session. What i like most is that i get to sit on the sofa and watch my furkids being groomed =) help me save alot because i send my furkids to groom every week.

mugmug
Novice

Aug 13, 2005, 11:35 PM

Post #12 of 16 (4568 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wennie] Grooming in aman suria, pj [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
i went before to that pet shop which is facing the highway, they actually charged me extra RM10 for cutting nails, cleaning ears and cutting the hair at the legs and genital area. so there is actually a catch, the woman said that RM20 is just bath and dry. the next week i went to try the other petshop in alam suria, same location but with a green signboard, the price is only RM25 which consist of bath & dry + nail cutting + ear cleaning + cutting off the fur at the paw and genital area. Plus she gave me a card which entitles me to 60% discount on full/normal grooming on the 6th session. What i like most is that i get to sit on the sofa and watch my furkids being groomed =) help me save alot because i send my furkids to groom every week.

hi winnie,

not sure why she charge you extra rm10, she charged me rm20 which included all the service you mention above.

The second time i went there 3 weeks later, she done the samething and charge rm18 only.

Last week was my third time there, charge me rm33 cause i request to cut my puppy hair, quite sastify with her job, at least gentle and kind to my puppy.

wennie
Novice

Aug 15, 2005, 5:54 AM

Post #13 of 16 (4557 views)
Shortcut

hmm..dats weird!maybe it's becos yours is a puppy...mine is an adult shih tzu adi...my big n fat baby...so maybe it only applies for puppies la..but i find RM25 very cheap adi for my little fatty cos last time i used to send to SS2 n it's RM40 for normal grooming man..cut throat!!...the shop that i go to is only RM10 for puppy cos i recommended my fren to bring her silky terrier puppy there n she told me it's RM10 only for puppies...well anyway if you are happy with that petshop then it think thats all that matters...as long as you trust the groomer then its fine...Wink

ekmy
Novice

Mar 16, 2006, 8:40 PM

Post #14 of 16 (4340 views)
Shortcut

I brought my puppy Shih Tzu there last month. She charged me RM40. Never mind that my puppy's fur wasn't cut properly or that she still a bit damp..the worse part was there were very deep red marks on both her thighs..

mugmug
Novice

Mar 16, 2006, 10:22 PM

Post #15 of 16 (4329 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ekmy] Grooming in aman suria, pj [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I brought my puppy Shih Tzu there last month. She charged me RM40. Never mind that my puppy's fur wasn't cut properly or that she still a bit damp..the worse part was there were very deep red marks on both her thighs..

You sure this shop was the one i mention above? cause she already closed down the business there quite sometime ago!Unsure

corbelden
Novice

Apr 27, 2006, 8:09 PM

Post #16 of 16 (4230 views)
Shortcut

Hello Mugmug,

I have sent my dog to a groomer in Aman Suria, probably not the one you mentioned. I wasn't happy with the result. My dog was cut & she tormented my dog with, "if you move, you bleed".That is no way to speak to people's beloved pet.

What is the name of the groomer you sent your dog to or perhaps a phone number? My dog is in need of a good, trustworthy & a certified groomer. Hope to hear from you soon. I live in the Aman Suria area.

Cheers, Bailey

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my