Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
Any name suggestions for male shih tzu puppy?

michellechen

Jun 22, 2005, 8:49 AM

Post #1 of 10 (1358 views)
Shortcut
Any name suggestions for male shih tzu puppy? Can't Post

I'm thinkin for names for my future shih tzu... Male... Any suggestions? Perhaps smt cute, not embarrasin 2 call out 2, not so weird... Tongue Dunno y it's seems harder 2 think of a male name than female... I kept on thinkin of female names only... hehe...
-michelle-

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2005, 4:26 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michellechen] Any name suggestions for male shih tzu puppy? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm.. I find male names easier to come up with... Anyway, it depends on the pup's personality. My shih tzu is 11 year old, name is Willy. How about Dandie, Butter, Rufus, Bengy, Chip, Louie, Jingle... I still have more heheheh...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

michellechen

Jun 24, 2005, 11:45 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Any name suggestions for male shih tzu puppy? [In reply to] Can't Post

I kept on thinkin of cute names n it seems they r mor approprite 4 females... Tongue 2 cute 4 males ler... hehe...

Wht else u thought of..? I'l discuss them with my sis... Thx 4 d ideas...
-michelle-

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 25, 2005, 2:21 AM

Post #4 of 10 (1325 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michellechen] Any name suggestions for male shih tzu puppy? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah, I'll see what can come up with. Actually, what you think suits the puppy is fine. My shih tzu I named him after a movie character, willy the killer whale in Free Willy the movie.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

michellechen

Jun 25, 2005, 11:48 AM

Post #5 of 10 (1320 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Any name suggestions for male shih tzu puppy? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Actually, what you think suits the puppy is fine.

But if 2 cute/sweet, evry1 wil think tht my shih tzu is female... Later he himself also got confused already... hehe Tongue
-michelle-

Sydney
Doggyman

Jun 25, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #6 of 10 (1319 views)
Shortcut

how about toby? Maybe that's to0 much. or Takito?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

michellechen

Jun 26, 2005, 2:08 AM

Post #7 of 10 (1318 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Any name suggestions for male shih tzu puppy? [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually I kinda like Toby 2... But my fren named hers Toby already... I really like Ginger, but it's 4 female... (sigh...)
-michelle-

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 26, 2005, 2:44 AM

Post #8 of 10 (1315 views)
Shortcut

Ah... it's ok wan... your friend's dog is called Toby? Mine too!

How about Kenji, Copper, Kippy, Rambo, Tucker, Pancho, Woofus, Woofer, Choppy hehehehe..

michellechen

Jun 26, 2005, 11:14 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1311 views)
Shortcut

Thx 4 d suggestions... I'l go discuss with my sis... Wink
-michelle-

Sydney
Doggyman

Jul 4, 2005, 3:29 AM

Post #10 of 10 (1301 views)
Shortcut

Then how bout tony, louis, rocky, *waits* checking names in dogster, okay max, buddy, bailey, jake, charlie, jack, buster, and this is a little funny:bearLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh. So think about it. Mostly there's a lot of ppl having their dogs name as maxUnimpressed

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my