Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

michellechen

Jun 22, 2005, 6:19 AM

Post #1 of 73 (1290 views)
Shortcut
Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) Can't Post

Hi, I juz join into this big family... I currently do not own any pets yet, but I'm lookin 4ward 2 havin my 1st pet, which is goin 2 b a really cute shih tzu... Tongue Been wantin 2 own 1 since... I can't even rmb wen... hehe...

Anyway, I'm stil lookin... Any1 hav any recommendations of great shih tzu breeders? I would really appreciate tht... Thx in advance...

I also hope tht I'l get useful pointers of how 2 take care of my future shih tzu here as I'm a 1st time owner... Anyway, been doin lots of research, so my future shih tzu is gonna get lots of TLC fr me... Wink
-michelle-

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 22, 2005, 7:22 AM

Post #2 of 73 (1284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michellechen] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Ello Smile

Welcome ... hope u find a beautiful & healthy shih tzu pup soon... have fun here meeting many nice ppl & get to know many new frens too k... Wink

U may like to look up the shih tzu gang... the many shih tzu owners there mayb alble to help u locate a good breeder Wink... good luck

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

michellechen

Jun 22, 2005, 10:09 AM

Post #3 of 73 (1280 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Thx... Wink Hopefully...

I did try 2 look up d shih tzu gang, but not sure if I did it rite... Blush Care 2 guide me on how 2 locate them? Also, r ther any breeders who join this forum? Anyway 4 me 2 locate them as well..? Sly
-michelle-

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 22, 2005, 4:47 PM

Post #4 of 73 (1277 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michellechen] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Shih Tzu breeders?

I think u can also buy it from the pet shops -- I saw a couple at the SS2 petshop and a cute one at the Subang Jaya Champion pet shop just two weeks ago ...

He who cheers me up when I am down
He who comforts me when I am sad
He who brightens up my day ............

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 22, 2005, 5:38 PM

Post #5 of 73 (1275 views)
Shortcut

Hi welcome to the forum.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

michellechen

Jun 23, 2005, 1:02 AM

Post #6 of 73 (1260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BoyGeorge1] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, thx 4 ur suggestions... I hav actually saw many shih tzu fr various pet shops already. But I'v read many post here tht warn us not 2 buy fr petshops, so I'm kinda scared... This is my 1st pet n I dun 1 2 risk it... If get an unhealthy puppy, really dunno wht 2 do ler... Unsure
-michelle-

michellechen

Jun 23, 2005, 1:08 AM

Post #7 of 73 (1259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi... Nice 2 meet u... Wow, u hav so many doggies... D 1 in ur avatar is SOooo cute... Is tht Minmin..? Smile
-michelle-

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2005, 1:19 AM

Post #8 of 73 (1256 views)
Shortcut

Ello

The Shih Tzu gang is here... I dunno if there are any breeders among them... u ask ler k Wink

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

try this link... it's where pups for sale are posted... try calling the breeders there... u can visit them & look at pups... can compare plces too....

http://www.puppy.com.my/.../gforum.cgi?forum=25;

michellechen

Jun 23, 2005, 1:44 AM

Post #9 of 73 (1253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, thx... Really sweet of u... Sly

I'v seen those ads, even called up sum, but their puppies r not ready yet...
-michelle-

Sydney
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2005, 1:56 AM

Post #10 of 73 (1246 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum CoolFrown. Enjoy your stay here. You can go to any petshops or check out the daily newspaper to find what shih tzu yo wantSmile

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

michellechen

Jun 23, 2005, 2:02 AM

Post #11 of 73 (1245 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi... Evry1 is so friendly here... I'l sure enjoy it here... Laugh

Already did, but hoping 2 get fr home breeders... Wink Wher did u get ur dog last time?
-michelle-

Shinya

Jun 23, 2005, 6:12 AM

Post #12 of 73 (1238 views)
Shortcut

Hi! I saw a lot of books told us to get owr puppy from home breeder also~ But not all of them will be healthy or in the best condition~ As my exprience, I own 2 Shih Tzu~ 1 male and 1 female, male=2months ++, female=5months ++, I own the female SHih Tzu first, her name is Baby, I get her from petshop~ Lucky she is very very healthy and active, I got no problem with her, after few months i decide to get another male Shih Tzu for her acompany, so i decide to get 1 from hme breeder, the breeder is from penang and I am from KL... At firsy i fully trurted her, i ask all about the dog and she said he is doing fine with her... When i get him, i found that he got ticks problem, ear never been clean up before, so i call her back and i ask why he got ticks problem, she said that when she took bath with him, she can't found 1, but it is opposite from what she said~ So i guess before you own any Shih Tzu, or other breed, you should check properlly the breeder, and play with the dogs before u bought it home, check his/her ear, izzit clean? ticks problem, and his/her ass hole, make sure that it is really clean, and if you are lucky, check out his/her shit if you saw~ Hope all this will help on you, hope u own a lovely Shih Tzu~

and join our fans page at www.facebook.com/Lolipet

michellechen

Jun 23, 2005, 6:59 AM

Post #13 of 73 (1236 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shinya] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Thx 4 sharin d info with us here... Do u mind tellin me how much u bought ur shih tzu? With or without cert?

N also, wht is tick problem? Sorry, I nvr had any shih tzu b4, so dunno bout this...

I knw v should check all those stuf u mentioned, but I nvr had any shih tzu b4, then also not so familiar with all those stuf even if I check... Frown
-michelle-

Shinya

Jun 23, 2005, 7:32 AM

Post #14 of 73 (1233 views)
Shortcut

Erm~ ticks problem means kutu~ In malay, hope u know this~ Erm, face to yor problem, I guess bring some friend that they own dogs will be probally help u a lot~ Go and ask your fren for help~ If they own ST is the best, if other breed can also, just wanna check are they healthy~ I bought them like RM700++, with carte~ All my dogs without cert~ Coz i am poor~ ahahahahaha~ Before owning any dog, make some reserach about them, check out what they need and what they like, ST need daily combing~ And 1 week few times bathing needed~ And they need jogging daily around 10-15mins~ But i didn't do this, ahahahahaha~ Just 1 week few times only, coz when they get dirty dunno how to clean it up, except bath, and bath took me about 1 hour~ Usually i will bring them go jogging before bath~ Hope this will help you~

(This post was edited by Shinya on Jun 23, 2005, 7:37 AM)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 23, 2005, 7:48 AM

Post #15 of 73 (1230 views)
Shortcut

Ello

Take ur time... dun buy in haste... choose the best in ur eyes & healthiest... I'm sure there are many shih tzu pups out there... make sure the breeders place is clean & dun have many shih tzu around... coz if they do, may be a puppy mill... ask as many questions as u can & be as kiasu as u like coz u'r getting a FURKID... its like adopting a human child... its gotta have he IT factor... all the best Wink

Goldii
Dog Kichi

Jun 23, 2005, 8:52 AM

Post #16 of 73 (1226 views)
Shortcut

Hi Michelle

We r Shih Tzu lovers too! Welcome to the club!

The picture here is our girl's Dad, Goldii who left us 4 months ago at an old age.

Our girl's picture is on the Ultility group page.Shih Tzus are FUN to have. Very Manja one

Regards,

Goldii

michellechen

Jun 23, 2005, 8:58 AM

Post #17 of 73 (1226 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shinya] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh.., I knw wht is kutu... Juz dunno tht its called ticks... Blush

Do u think it's a good idea if after I bought d puppy, I straight bring it 2 d vet 2 check its health condition b4 bringin it home? N how much does it cost 2 check like tht..?
-michelle-

Shinya

Jun 23, 2005, 3:19 PM

Post #18 of 73 (1224 views)
Shortcut

I dunno how much they cost for body checking~ Normally I will only bring my flurkids to the vet whent hey sick only~ Ahahahahaha~ I guess the best would be bring some expert friend to the petshop or breeder you think you wanna buy that dog, then let your friend tell you~ And also standby everything before the pup came~

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 23, 2005, 4:43 PM

Post #19 of 73 (1221 views)
Shortcut

Yes I have 6 dogs with me. The picture in the avatar is called bibi. The mother dog.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2005, 4:44 AM

Post #20 of 73 (1203 views)
Shortcut

Hello and Welcome shih tzu lover!

I'm also a shih tzu lover and have one that's been with me for 11 years... still acts like a pup but can become a grumpy old man hehehe.... Glad to help you in any way if you want.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

michellechen

Jun 24, 2005, 10:55 AM

Post #21 of 73 (1199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Goldii] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

Shih Tzus are FUN to have. Very Manja one

Yea, I knw... Tht's y I luv em SOooo much... hehe... Can't wait gettin 1... Tongue
-michelle-

michellechen

Jun 24, 2005, 10:57 AM

Post #22 of 73 (1199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

BiBi is SOooo cute...
-michelle-

michellechen

Jun 24, 2005, 11:00 AM

Post #23 of 73 (1199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Glad to help you in any way if you want.

Hi.., Thx 4 d warm welcome... U guys r really friendly here... Blush

Juz hope tht u guys can gimme sum good home breeders contacts, can't wait 2 hav my very own shih tzu puppy already... hehe... Tongue
-michelle-

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 25, 2005, 2:05 AM

Post #24 of 73 (1186 views)
Shortcut

As long as you are friendly, all would be friendly hehehe...

Breeders contact... I think I have one lah.... dunno got pups now of not but you have to be prepared with the price of 1.5k above wor....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

michellechen

Jun 25, 2005, 11:16 AM

Post #25 of 73 (1180 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Newbie in d forum..! I'm a Shih tzu lover... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I think I have one lah.... dunno got pups now of not but you have to be prepared with the price of 1.5k above wor....

Huh? Y so xpensiv 1..? Izit champion line or show dog..? Anyway, I dun mind havin d contact, mayb can negotiate a bit ler... If really, really worth it I also dun mind payin a lil mor... Tongue Wher is d breeder located? Can gimme d contact? If u dun 1 2 post it here can e-mail me at my hotmel... Username: capri1982. Thx...
-michelle-

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my