Any Spitz lover out there?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

charlenealvin
Enthusiast

Sep 3, 2005, 7:36 PM

Post #51 of 63 (1018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pewong] Any Spitz lover out there? [In reply to] Can't Post

pewong>< really sad,and duno how,my heart still thinking of KIKI even i close my eyes><

really helpless>< sorry~from that day u bring me to adopt KIKI,we alrdy have a promise to breed mine n ur spitz,but finally... ... and i havent give her the best and she alrdy leave me...y the car driver cant be more carefull?y? she really pity,when i saw her i really cant control myself..from her face,seems like vry hurt and i din help her at the first time...when i reaced there,she alrdy die...me and alvin bring her back to alvin's carporch,and bring her to "kebumikan"...

really sad when i see the death body laying in front of me...helpless...nth can say...

juz all memory with her spark out into my brain...all about KIKI...and i first time see my bf cry..coz alvin like KIKI the most more than eddie(its true),and he always cook for her,bath her,and KIKI like to follow him..i know,he more hurt than me...yesterday morning,i still planned to bath KIKI today...but... im really appreciate KIKI and...y it will hapened???!!! she really good and never bring problem to us,i like her vry much and my family do too...when i told my grandpa,he also have a shocked,and leave without a word...he also like KIKI the most compare to the others...(i have 3doggie include KIKI)

>< really sad till now still remember KIKI always stand up to welcome me when i go to find her><

KIKI.... T_T

>v< wish all of u happy day with ur doggie >v<
FrownFrownFrownhappy life with my cute EDDIE,the best present from my BF...as a christmas gift~
FrownFrownFrownso cute and happy with HAZEL kampate ya~~!

Frownmy KIKI leave me on 02 September 2005
FrownWe miss you forever,ever and ever

charlenealvin
Enthusiast

Sep 3, 2005, 7:45 PM

Post #52 of 63 (1012 views)
Shortcut

pewong,really appreciate a friend like u,

sorry i cant take a gd care to KIKI and make her end up with a tragedy,

and u really gd,never blame me and say will give me a spitz pup if u can find a mate for ur nikko><im very happy to hear that,coz i alrdy know u treat me vry vry gd><

im really touch...really really touch.....and feel more sorry to u.................

and to KIKI too...anyway,i will take more gd care to all doggie now,coz i want avoid the same things happened in my life...

thanks pewong

FrownFrownFrownhappy life with my cute EDDIE,the best present from my BF...as a christmas gift~

jooann_koh
Dog Kichi

Sep 4, 2005, 8:01 AM

Post #53 of 63 (1008 views)
Shortcut

Hi pewong,
I'd like to inform u that i have just receive a suprise gift from my bf! He gave me a baby shih tzu!!! She's 2 mths old but hasn;t gotten her jabs yet. Have not even named her yet.
I'll still try to look out for a female for Nikko...
-ann-

pewong

Sep 5, 2005, 9:15 PM

Post #54 of 63 (1005 views)
Shortcut
Re: [charlenealvin] Any Spitz lover out there? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey charlene, dont take it too hard. i know we have a promise and breaking a promise is acceptable under duress reasons! and this is one exceptional time. no worries bout what we've promised to do. just take care. do well in your upcoming exams. we can talk about all this later. i'll try to find another female spitz and if i can manage to breed them you're first on my list to give one pup to. Kiki is in a much better place up in heaven. i'm sure she knows and appreciates all that you've done for her when she was around.

dont be sad. life goes on. well one thing we all have to learn is malaysians drivers are all irresponsible people and we being the younger educated generation need to educate the others to be more responsible. dont worry. do take care.
pewong

pewong

Sep 5, 2005, 9:26 PM

Post #55 of 63 (1004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jooann_koh] Any Spitz lover out there? [In reply to] Can't Post

wow, that's good news! too bad i'm staying in an apt. i cant keep dogs. my nikko is currently residing with my family in a house. thanks a lot jooann. i hope you'll be able to find some good names for the shih tzu!
pewong

pewong

Sep 5, 2005, 9:30 PM

Post #56 of 63 (1003 views)
Shortcut

charlene,

if you treat me as a fren then please dont be silly and say these things. i know how much you love kiki and it's not even your fault at all. you cant have predicted her passing and you'd never would have guessed some dumb-dumb to be driving so recklessly in a housing area. please dont blame yourself. and start treating me like a fren. dont be so 'polite' and cantonese say 'hak hei'. it's really nothing what i'm doing or have done. i cant even imagine the pain that you are going through. but all in all you still need to concentrate on your studies. you need to excel in your studies in order to be successful in future and be able to help more unfortunate animals!

do take care of yourself.
pewong

charlenealvin
Enthusiast

Sep 5, 2005, 11:48 PM

Post #57 of 63 (998 views)
Shortcut

thx pewong,im getting better~

im happy that u say u will give me 1 pup if u find someone breed with nikko,thanks...

but my bf....he seems like cant forget KIKI,and say:if u really give me the pup,i will be the new pup owner,he dunwan this tragedy hapened again...and my house area no so much car,and many ppl there love dog...^^

ya,i will concertrate in my studies>< ya this friday percubaan alrdy..

hope meet u at the dog ownership day^^

><

thx thx>v<Smile

jooann_koh
Dog Kichi

Sep 6, 2005, 12:13 AM

Post #58 of 63 (991 views)
Shortcut

Good Luck in you exams !!!!! Frown

pewong

Oct 11, 2005, 9:32 PM

Post #59 of 63 (964 views)
Shortcut

hi charlene,

how's your exams? good luck all the best!
pewong

pewong

Oct 11, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #60 of 63 (956 views)
Shortcut

hi jooann,

how are you? any luck looking for a female spitz? i've been searching around but nothing comes up.
pewong

jooann_koh
Dog Kichi

Oct 13, 2005, 1:36 AM

Post #61 of 63 (948 views)
Shortcut

Hi Frown
Shandy n i are doing alright. Thanks!

But still no news abt anyone having young females Spitz though. Got to know that my uncle has a Spitz.But she's 12yrs old! *sigh*
Thats all for my updates so far...

-ann-

pewong

Oct 23, 2005, 7:03 PM

Post #62 of 63 (933 views)
Shortcut

thanks a lot Jooann.

i'm still waiting for good news but it has yet to come... sigh ladyluck just aint with me these days... Unsure so sad and demotivated... hopefully something will come up very very soon..
pewong

chelsea6564
Novice

Jan 13, 2007, 6:04 AM

Post #63 of 63 (795 views)
Shortcut

hi... seems like abandonded old topic.. i hv a female spitz... but spayed...

Frown~Dog For Life~Frown

Frowndogs adoption blogFrown
FrownLovpet StationFrown

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my