is my pug okay???

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ahdrew
Novice

Jul 9, 2005, 10:27 AM

Post #26 of 31 (1245 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilo_pug] is my pug okay??? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe.. thx a lot.. ur infomation helps me alot.. anyway.. my sugar just took 2nd jap today...

i find out its quite difficult to teach my pug trick compare to my mongrel n boxer(but passed away).. izzit becoz pug is quite difficult to train?

makkok
Novice

Jul 14, 2005, 3:57 AM

Post #27 of 31 (1218 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ahdrew] is my pug okay??? [In reply to] Can't Post

any dog also can be trained, u just need more patient. my pug, shadow know a lot of tricks, he knows sit, down, stay, wait, give me five, sit with 2 front leg up, spin, and even play dead.

shedding problem is normal for pug, u just need to find a suitable food for them then the problem will be lesser. last time my pug shed very heavily, now he is a lot better after we change the brand of his food and give him 'not shed oil' (with cod liver oil inside and other stuff) , RM60 per bottle (can last for 2-3months), very expensive but worth it. or may be u can just buy cod liver oil, it is a lot cheaper.

ahdrew
Novice

Jul 14, 2005, 9:19 AM

Post #28 of 31 (1210 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makkok] is my pug okay??? [In reply to] Can't Post

shed problem?? what is it about?? i tot pug like a cold place??

how to teach him/her trick dead??/ i wanna learn this trick

(This post was edited by ahdrew on Jul 14, 2005, 9:21 AM)

makkok
Novice

Jul 15, 2005, 3:43 AM

Post #29 of 31 (1202 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ahdrew] is my pug okay??? [In reply to] Can't Post

shedding mean hair drop. pug tends to have this problem, hair drop heavily. it is normal. but last time my shadow seriously drop hair, but after we change the brand of the dog food, then it becomes a lot better now.

play dead- u need to teach him down first, ask him to do 'down' then u make gun shooting sound 'BEN' and push his body lay down on one side. and say good boy then give reward. keep repeating few times per day then he will get it.

ahdrew
Novice

Jul 15, 2005, 9:47 AM

Post #30 of 31 (1198 views)
Shortcut

wow.. trick dead really cool.. i wanna teach her soon.. now she know sit... down.. im teacher sugar up now... after up.. mayb i will teach her dead... hehe

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 15, 2005, 4:54 PM

Post #31 of 31 (1193 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

I see you all have some wonderful pugs. I have a black pug myself. Please join the in this section join us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

(This post was edited by Admin on Jul 15, 2005, 6:34 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my