Anyone from Kuching?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

yarfen

Jul 15, 2005, 1:59 AM

Post #26 of 49 (805 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Selina Law] Anyone from Kuching? [In reply to] Can't Post

email to u already la..and received ur miss call already..Tongue

make sure u call them first to ask whether the shih tzu is still available o not oh..

Selina Law

Jul 15, 2005, 2:29 AM

Post #27 of 49 (804 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yarfen] Anyone from Kuching? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahha.. Hmm.. That's ok.. If I go there and they are sold off already, then, no fate with them lo.. Haha.. I believe in fate..

Haha.. Anyway, how old are you??

yarfen

Jul 15, 2005, 2:33 AM

Post #28 of 49 (801 views)
Shortcut

then u just look around the condition there, so u will know next time u will want to go back there again o not lo..Cool

ya..dun forget i stay kota samarahan oh..around 20 min drive distance to kenyalang hor..dun aspect me shown up immediately right after u sms me ah..Laugh

Selina Law

Jul 15, 2005, 3:10 AM

Post #29 of 49 (797 views)
Shortcut

Hehhe.. I'll tell you around in the morning.. So yea, I'll give you enough time to get there.. =P Hahha.. Anyway, do you know any dog-friendly places??

ireneliew25
Dog Kichi

Jul 15, 2005, 4:57 AM

Post #30 of 49 (795 views)
Shortcut

hi yarfen and selina,

im staying at pending area.dog breeder in kuching are very few.do u know that anyone house breeder sell chihua hua?i had a puppy.its a mix mini pinscter.very naughter until lost temper but sad also when hit him.hehehehehe

how much the chi hua hua???

yarfen

Jul 15, 2005, 4:13 PM

Post #31 of 49 (788 views)
Shortcut

i thought all kuching is quite dog friendly le..Laughem..i bring yaya to Tun Jugah b4, the guard there didn't chase or scold us ah..just the people there look at us like we bring out a monster like that..haha.. sarawak plaza also... coffee bean, some restaurant, likes "taiwan porridge" & "fish ball mee" at padungan... richmond arond sekama, "taiwan naruwan" at BDC, those new foodcourt at Jalan Song and etc.... too many la..i almost everyday also bring yaya go out eat la..

em.. but sad to say that, now i cant bring yaya to crown square eat "dim sam" already... coz the last time we went there(1 week ago), got 1 staff and 1 guard told me that got customer complaint that i bring YaYa to eat there.. so...Pirate actually i m a regular customer there.. even the staff also say they welcome me, but just got customer complaint, they also can do nothing, since there is not suppose to let dog in also... i so unlucky that day lo... got such a bad guy/woman eat there.. then complaint to them.. after he/she complaint to the staff, they even complaint again to guard, since they see me still there... so bad people le..

but both of them didn't chase me away la.. just inform me that, then i say ok lo, i wouldn't bring yaya next time.. then i continue to eat.. but hor..i would always avoid a place that yaya cannot go la.. so, good bye to the "dim sam" there...Frown i think they have the most nice dim sam in kuching le...

actually if u just sit outside the restaurant, normally wouldn't be "halau" la.. dun bring inside the air-con restaurant then should be alright. but the "taiwan porridge" at padungan there didn't mind me to bring my YaYa go inside la.. but i always choose those less people time to bring yaya eat inside lo, others time just sit outside.. afraid got people complaint ma, then cannot go next time liao..Tongue normally is not the boss not allow, but the customer complaint la.. but of couse u dun go to eat at malay restaurant la.. i think sure kena halau gua??CrazyTongue

ai ya..tell u some more next time la.. got thing to do now...Tongue

yarfen

Jul 15, 2005, 4:24 PM

Post #32 of 49 (787 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ireneliew25] Anyone from Kuching? [In reply to] Can't Post

i only know one breeder in kuching le.. that is the one i told selina.. but they didn't sell chi hua hua la..

i m not so sure about the chi hua hua price oh.. but maybe can help u to ask.. i saw one o two chi hua hua at a May pet shop there.. near the tabuan round about there(just next to Mermaid pub).. maybe u can go n have a look la..

besides, i think i saw an advertisement b4 in City vet saying that got people wan to sell their chi hua hua pup.. even that advertisment is quite long time ago..but u can call them to ask whether they are the breeder o not lo... if i got went there again, i help u to note down their phone number la.. then maybe next time we can get a list of breeders in kuching ma..Tongue

my father also got a male min pin le.. yup.. very naughty but smart..Cool but now he so old already.. so no more active la..Sly

Selina Law

Jul 16, 2005, 1:25 AM

Post #33 of 49 (778 views)
Shortcut

Oo.. I never thought of bringing my dog out.. Cos she's very naughty.. If she run away, how le? o.O Hahha.. . . Maybe I'll try to bring her out when I'm free, or when breakfast with my dad. Do you give your doggie food from the table, or does your YaYa just sit on the floor/chair??

yarfen

Jul 16, 2005, 1:47 AM

Post #34 of 49 (776 views)
Shortcut

put her on a lease la if afraid she will run off.. u should train her la..

i put yaya sit on chair while i m eating lo.. she will just sit on the chair, never try to jump down la.. even sometimes she saw dog o cat pass by... she will just look at them, but dare not to chase after them.. but i will be more allert when there are dog o cat la.. coz who knows she will suddenly jump down to chase them le.. she run very fast one le.. i sure cant catch her back la..

dun ever let her jump down, then she will never dare to jump down lo.. but at home, she dare to jump down from a chair one.. just when go outside, she dun dare to jump... many people say she very obediant la.. but all kena tipu by her liao.. she just pretend good outside only, very naughty at home one la..Tongue she is very smart, only very sturborn, even though she know what i wan her to do, but sometimes she just act like dun bother what u ask.. really "gas die"!!!Mad

yup, i will give her some rice (only plain rice) after i eat.. she like to eat rice.. sometimes she will just stand up and put her hand on the table to see what we eat.. i just stop her and ask her to sit back.. normally she will listen la..

i just heard from other member on this forum said that, every sunday 6pm, there will be a doggie gathering organize by MKA sarawak at the park near to jalan song church there oh.. would like to go and take a look this weekend if i free..Frown would u like to go?

Selina Law

Jul 16, 2005, 2:02 AM

Post #35 of 49 (773 views)
Shortcut

OMG! Really?!?!? I go to that place every saturday, cos I spend my saturday evening/nights at my bro's gf's house, with my mom and my bro, we're all really close cos I'm friends wif my bro's gf's sister, my mom's good friends with her mom and dad. Heheh..

But I go swimming every sunday evening with my dad.. So I'll have to c first.. =(

yarfen

Jul 16, 2005, 2:09 AM

Post #36 of 49 (770 views)
Shortcut

ai ya..too bad..
i m not sure whether i will go o not la..but will let u know if i go.. if u cannot go also never mind la, i will update u some information here.. Tongue dun worry..if i saw any nice doggie sure will let u know la..Frown

Selina Law

Jul 18, 2005, 2:05 AM

Post #37 of 49 (762 views)
Shortcut

Haixx.. I have to practise for dancing just now.. I have a performance this sat at kenyalang, and on sun in sch... So I'm not free to go anywhere.. T.T I couldn't even go swimming!! Did you see any nice looking dogs there??

yarfen

Jul 18, 2005, 3:58 PM

Post #38 of 49 (758 views)
Shortcut

u have dancing practice ah..no wonder din sms me..i didn't went to the breeder house too... actually saturday i have went to kuching & think to go, but since u say u might go sunday so i think to wait u n go on sunday too... but then sunday i was not too free, and u didn't sms me, so i din go also lo..Tongue

but i got went to the doggie gathering la.. em.. all large breed except my YAYA... got GS, Rotti and GR only..em..yaya have a good time there la.. she run so happily.. likes she is the one who bring me to walk..Crazy next time bring ur shih tzu come la.. then we r the only 2 who have small breed there..Smile

i heard from a pet shop owner who went there saying that her shop got one shih tzu now.. 3 months already.. a customer buy already 2 months then dun wan him(a male shih tzu) now and ask the shop owner to help them sell.. he have his 3 jab vaccination already one... u may go and have a look la.. they sell for rm480. their shop at 3rd mile near McDonald there..

yarfen

Jul 25, 2005, 8:34 PM

Post #39 of 49 (747 views)
Shortcut

hey!!so how's your dancing performance on yesterday and saturday?

i went for the doggie gathering again yesterday, and there have 2 small breed dog which are maltese and pekinese.. haha.. finally see a small breed dog already.. i saw the breeder(that near kenyalang) that i recommend to u last time, she said her shih tzu have already sold.. so u dun nit go to see again la..

em.. think ur doggie have already give birth oh.. so how's it? very busy to take after them ah?Frown make sure u take good care of yourself too..:)

Selina Law

Jul 25, 2005, 11:51 PM

Post #40 of 49 (738 views)
Shortcut

Hey! The performance at kenyalang was pretty ok.. But the one I did for my sch... >< We kinda forgot the steps and messed up the back part.. LoL..

Anyway, my doggie still haven't given birth.. =S I'm also curious also.. Hahh.. I'll maybe wait for another few weeks.. Hmm.. Her breasts look bigger liaw le.. And can see a little of her stomach..

Btw, my dad don allow me to have anymore dogs.. T.T So I can't buy another shih tzu yet..

yarfen

Jul 29, 2005, 4:32 PM

Post #41 of 49 (737 views)
Shortcut

cant have another shih tzu also never mind lah..since u will have a lot of new born puppy soon...Frown

if u have time, then go for the doggie gathering la.. think ur shih tzu will feel happy to see so many others doggie there... my yaya have her very good time there oh...FrownFrown

Selina Law

Jul 30, 2005, 12:49 AM

Post #42 of 49 (731 views)
Shortcut

Yea.. i really hope I can bring my beauty there.. I'm so sure she'll enjoy herself. Hahah.. Maybe I'll be able to, since I won't have any exams on monday.. I'll sms you if i can go. ^^

yarfen

Aug 4, 2005, 3:47 PM

Post #43 of 49 (717 views)
Shortcut

em.. so busy recently.. until no time to bring my yaya go to the doggie gathering...Frown maybe this week can have time to bring her go again lo.. and hope to see ur beauty there too..Tongue

Selina Law

Aug 11, 2005, 2:09 AM

Post #44 of 49 (702 views)
Shortcut

Mm.. not sure yet.. PMR on d first of Oct.. And then my mocks next week.. ((I think)).. LoL.. Omg. .. Omg.. So kintio.. LoL.. And my Kitty still haven't give birth yet.. I think I miscalculated or sumthing.. But now her *ahems* are growing bigger, and she sits down every few steps, and looks v. very fat! Hahahha!! =S When she have her babbies, I'll sure contact yew! But now ma phone.. only left RM0.04. Lmao~

yarfen

Aug 11, 2005, 2:19 AM

Post #45 of 49 (701 views)
Shortcut

i also busy for this week..so cannot bring my yaya go walk walk too.. she feel so sad now la.. coz so many weeks didn't bring her go walk walk liao..

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 12, 2005, 3:33 AM

Post #46 of 49 (696 views)
Shortcut

hey there.... do kuching got haze too.... like KL/?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

yarfen

Aug 17, 2005, 3:43 PM

Post #47 of 49 (684 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Anyone from Kuching? [In reply to] Can't Post

no, kuching didn't have haze la.. always raining here some more le..:)

Selina Law

Aug 24, 2005, 7:11 PM

Post #48 of 49 (674 views)
Shortcut

Kitty just gave birth to three puppies!!

yarfen

Aug 25, 2005, 12:44 AM

Post #49 of 49 (667 views)
Shortcut

congratulation!!!:)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my