Anyone from Kuching?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

yarfen

Jun 20, 2005, 7:09 PM

Post #1 of 49 (1338 views)
Shortcut
Anyone from Kuching? Can't Post

hey!!!
are u from kuching?sign in now, so that we can exchange information of our lovely furkids..Frown

then we can share the dog-friendly places,hotel/inn...etc. in kuching..

Selina Law

Jun 26, 2005, 3:36 AM

Post #2 of 49 (1311 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yarfen] Anyone from Kuching? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey! I'm from kuching! Haven't come to puppy.com.my in such a long time liaw.. Haha.. ^^"

Do you have msn??

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 26, 2005, 7:00 AM

Post #3 of 49 (1305 views)
Shortcut

yarfen

i am not a kuching fella but would nice to meet you guys. hey, i never been there b4, can you intro a lil abt kuching? Tongue

Yang

Regards,

Yang

Selina Law

Jun 26, 2005, 8:58 PM

Post #4 of 49 (1296 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Anyone from Kuching? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hii!!

Kuching, d capital of Sarawak.. Hahha.. Nth much here le.. Not many people recognise the importance of a pet, there's so little petshops, with so little places which allows animals.. T.T But yea.. SSPCA has lots and lots and lots of unwanted animals, I've adopted a few before. .. ^^ Heheh.. Well, I don't really know what else to say abt kch.. But how abt u?? Where r u from n how is it dere?

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 27, 2005, 4:03 PM

Post #5 of 49 (1289 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Selina Law] Anyone from Kuching? [In reply to] Can't Post

Selina

Im born in Ipoh, then moved to Bukit Mertajam, then Bagan Serai, then Penang, now studing in Subang Jaya Tongue

Although im born in Ipoh, dont have much memory abt there leh as i moved away b4 i attend kindergarden, but after i stay at Subang Jaya, sometimes i got go Ipoh for "nga coi kai" purposely drive there then drive back after eat, hehe..

Yang

Regards,

Yang

yarfen

Jun 27, 2005, 10:23 PM

Post #6 of 49 (1272 views)
Shortcut

hi selina,
so happy to meet u..finally i found someone is kuching people and active one..Frown.i have follow another thread that is sarawak gang, but the one who currently follow the thread is kuching people but stay in KL one.so u are the only one i meet who is kuching people and stay in kuching..really happy ah!:)

but..i am not kuching people actually,but i have stay here for 4 years already..i like here actually. and would like to meet more kuching doggie lover as well!!Smilenice to meet u..

no, i don't have msn, but i have yahoo..

yarfen

Jun 27, 2005, 10:38 PM

Post #7 of 49 (1267 views)
Shortcut

hi,
nice to meet u..i think selina have give a brief introduction about kuching to u already..i quite agree with her that not many people recognise the important of pet, but i think there is still a lot of places that allow pet la..since i always bring my yaya(my doggie) go out eat dinner, and even travel with her.it's just u have to discover it yourself..

kuching is not a good place for shopping, but it did have a lots of natural view..if u like climb mountain,go waterfall o see orang utan...etc.,then maybe u will like here..i like kuching because i think kuching people is mostly friendly..people here just simple, and easy to get along. i have been stay here for 4 years..and still have to stay for another 1 year..then will have to decide to work here o go back johor.

Selina Law

Jun 28, 2005, 1:45 AM

Post #8 of 49 (1260 views)
Shortcut

LoL.. Cool.. Although I have no idea where those places are.. >< I think i'll fail my pmr geo.. Hahhaha.. But I've been to KL before - that counts, right? Crazy

Hhehe.. Anyway, how old are you?? I'm 15 only.. ><

Selina Law

Jun 28, 2005, 1:47 AM

Post #9 of 49 (1256 views)
Shortcut

Aww.. Too bad you don't have msn.. Or else I'm sure we'd talk until morning till... the next morning.. Hehhe.. Anyway, how old are you?? I'm 15.. ^^ study in chms no 1 (pending/kenyalang there)..

Anyway, where do you live?? I live near green road. ^^

yarfen

Jun 29, 2005, 4:52 PM

Post #10 of 49 (1238 views)
Shortcut

me ah..already 25 lah!Laugh

oh..i think i know where ur school, i pass by b4..u stay at green road ah..near serberkas one is it?i live in kota samarahan la..near unimas ma..

i cant chat with u until next morning la..coz i only can online in unimas, no telefon line at home ma..but plan to apply a wireless broadband service(maybe hot spot), but dun know that service available here o not..see lah!if i manage to apply, then can chat with u over nite lo..Smile

then u sure have went to see the dog show which held in kenyalang past few week lo?i have been there, but didn't stay until the end of the show..coz hungry la..then go out eat..Tongue

Selina Law

Jun 30, 2005, 12:53 AM

Post #11 of 49 (1231 views)
Shortcut

Yea, it's near sabarkas.. =P Heheeh..

I didn't go to the dog show, even though my friend asked me to go.. =( Exams.. ><

yarfen

Jul 1, 2005, 4:33 PM

Post #12 of 49 (1226 views)
Shortcut

em..is it the dog in your avatar is yours? it look so cute..what breed is that?maltese?how old is it?

Selina Law

Jul 2, 2005, 12:52 AM

Post #13 of 49 (1220 views)
Shortcut

Yep! That's my dog.. She's a shih tzu, about 2 yrs old.. Hehhe.. He name is Beauty. I also have a stray dog.. And she's pregnant.. >< She looks like a golden retriever + GS mix.. Hehhe.. How abt u? How many dogs do you have and how r they like?

yarfen

Jul 2, 2005, 6:49 AM

Post #14 of 49 (1217 views)
Shortcut

i have 3 doggie, 2 is local breed, and one is the one in avatar as u can see. hehe..not so free now..will tell u the detail by then...Smile

yarfen

Jul 5, 2005, 6:00 PM

Post #15 of 49 (1210 views)
Shortcut

yaya is more probably a terrier cross..some people say maybe silky terrier cross with other breed.. i dun quite comfirm actually.. but it is ok for me..i love her as long as she is cute!!Sly

my others 2 local breed..one is call yang yang and one is call dada..yang yang is my fren give to me one.. he is a very smart dog, and look smart.. my fren found him in the drain behind his house. then he give it to me, since he dun have time to take care him..

i adopt dada from SSPCA, he is always a trouble maker, always bite here and there..messy out whole the house..Pirate he always like to play with yang yang, but yang yang always dun bother him..haha..Sly but they did have their good time togather..

GS stand for what ah?Blush wah..that's mean u will have new puppy to play with soon lah? congratulation!!too bad i have 2 big dog laready. otw can consider to get one from u oh..hehe..Cool when ur doggie delivered? maybe u can let me know what i have to prepared when my doggie delivered.. so next time if i plan to let yaya pregnant, then i can have me prepared.

Selina Law

Jul 8, 2005, 3:31 AM

Post #16 of 49 (1202 views)
Shortcut

Hmm.. GS stands for German Shepherd, but Kitty is very foolish and stupid.. Honestly.. It's so hard to teach her anything, and she can't even do a proper 'sit'. But Beauty is trained the same way, she can 'Hi-five', 'Sit', 'Stand', 'Lie', 'Sleep' and of course, 'come'. Haha.. Kitty just likes to bump into ppl and jump onto them and stuff like that.

I can't wait until she gives birth though, I'll be so happy when the time comes, I think she has around 20 days to go!! Hey, if you want a puppy at that time, I'll give you one!! ~.^ Since you're from puppy.com.my, I'm sure you'd be a good owner!! Hehe..

I'm also looking for a male shih tzu.. Wanna buy one.. but duno where to look.. ><

yarfen

Jul 12, 2005, 3:50 PM

Post #17 of 49 (1197 views)
Shortcut

think u must very happy now lah!!got new puppy to play soon..hehe..thanks for ur offer la.. but i can't afford to rear another big dog liao la..no place to put them already.. but if i m free..maybe can go to ur house visit ur new puppy lo.. welcome me??Smile

male shih tzu ah.. i saw one at a breeder house near kenyalang...last 2 week i went, the puppy is still less than 1 month..haven open eyes yet.. they sell for rm500, if u want to call them i can give u their number..

Selina Law

Jul 13, 2005, 12:49 AM

Post #18 of 49 (1186 views)
Shortcut

Sure! When my dog have puppies, I'll let you know, you're more than welcomed to come over n play with them!! Finally, a dog-lover friend.. hahah..

There's a breeder house in kuching?? o.O Wow.. I never knew that.. How many breeders do you know of? Anyway, I'd really love to buy that pup!! Can I have their phone number, pls?? And where in Kenyalang??

ireneliew25
Dog Kichi

Jul 13, 2005, 1:31 AM

Post #19 of 49 (1185 views)
Shortcut

hi .....im also frm kuching too.im very happy that i can meet a kuching ppl here.im really agree with your guys that pet shops are very little at kuching.im still think that kuching ppl still the best.hehehe.praise a bit lah,hehehe

Selina Law

Jul 13, 2005, 5:37 AM

Post #20 of 49 (1181 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ireneliew25] Anyone from Kuching? [In reply to] Can't Post

LoL.. Y do you say that kuching ppl are the best? You mean their attitude or their love for dogs? =P Heheh.. Just wanna make sure.. Cos I know it's 'wrong'.. but.. I really dislike [small]malay ppl[/small]. In general la.. But some of my malay friends r really nice.. +.+''

Anyway, how old r you, ireneliew25?? And where do you live??

yarfen

Jul 14, 2005, 4:29 PM

Post #21 of 49 (1176 views)
Shortcut

this is their number:0168929955 or 0168958066
Tle. House: 082-336408

they are at Upper Chawan Road, not really at kenyalang, but only near there.. house number is 513.

i also just found this breeder in the dog show last time lo.. they are the only one breeder that i know in kuching so far lah!Tongue but i m not so like their condition there, coz their shih tzu look quite dirty.. but u can go n have a look and then judge for urself la.. check properly b4 u buy the doggie ah.. better read through some thread here that teach u how to choose healthy puppy b4 u buy lah!

and try to cut the price from them..coz last time i saw one female shih tzu sell in a petshop only around rm320.. others petshop also only sell the shih tzu up to rm480..they r breeder, suppose sell the doggie cheaper ma..

if u get that pup, let me know oh...Frown want to see as well..Sly

yarfen

Jul 14, 2005, 4:43 PM

Post #22 of 49 (1174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ireneliew25] Anyone from Kuching? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi irene,
happy to c u here..Frown
yup..i agree kuching people are nice.. that's y i stay here for so long ma..Tongue

i think even the Malay here also quite friendly la.. since we know they cannot touch doggie, but each time i bring my YaYa go out, most of they wouldn't show any angry face lo, just only will say that "ur dog are cute, but too bad i cannot touch". if u compare to penninsular malay, i think they are much more friendly here..

do u own any doggie? if any, show us their photo oh!!Tongue

Selina Law

Jul 15, 2005, 1:28 AM

Post #23 of 49 (1165 views)
Shortcut

Wow.. What a coincidence, my door's number is 153.. Hahhaha.. Almost the same.. Maybe I'll go there this sunday with my dad, he's the only one who can say, 'ok' if I wanna buy another doggie.. >< I bought my Beauty for only RM400. Maybe, if I don't like their conditions, I'll have no choice but to buy from petshop, cos I don't really trust sunday market.. LoL.. I don't really like how they treat their doggies.. =.=

Btw, my gallery's link is in my siggy.. ^^'' Check it out!! There are piccys of my two doggies there..

(This post was edited by Selina Law on Jul 15, 2005, 1:33 AM)

yarfen

Jul 15, 2005, 1:41 AM

Post #24 of 49 (1160 views)
Shortcut

i brought my YaYa from sunday market la.. from a uncle that sell bird stuff like that.. yup..they din take much care for their dog.. even now sometimes i bring yaya go to walk2 at sunday market, that uncle also say she look much more nicer than last time..hehe..Coolfortunately so far YaYa still no problem la..and she finish her 3 jab already..Frown

u wan to go for this sunday ah..i also plan to go this weekend le..not sure yet, depends my bf free to drive me there o not lo.. coz last time that auntie told me she will got a new maltese mix recently.. hehe.. maybe we can meet there oh..Smile then u can c my YaYa lah!:)

Selina Law

Jul 15, 2005, 1:52 AM

Post #25 of 49 (1156 views)
Shortcut

Hey, that's a good idea.. Do you have hp number? Maybe I'll give you a call/sms if I plan on going, and I'll bring my Beauty also.. Hehehe.. Email me your number, kayz? Cos it's not safe to post on the forums.. =P My email is ronniebaby or selfairy@hotmail.com, any one is ok.. Hehe..

I got buy rabbits from one 'uncle' before la.. At the back part there, the 'malay' part, I call it that cos they don't sell dogs at the pet stalls there.. Hehhe..

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my