Admin

Jun 18, 2005, 4:13 AM

Post #1 of 19 (8876 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Bukit Gasing, June 18, 2005 Can't Post

Date : June 18th, 2005

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

Join us in the list below :

1. MunYee, Fawn & Groovy *Lead*
2. Ming Yang (TBC)

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus? Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 ?300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant ?go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail. 8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P 9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P
9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
10. PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA COLLAR or HARNESS just incase the one you are using broke or snapped.
11. Do be considerate n make way for other trekkers to passed us by esp to those who is not in our group with dogs.

Map : www.puppy/k9trekkers/map.html

(Not to scale)

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 19, 2005, 4:39 AM

Post #2 of 19 (8824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] Jungle Trekking @ Bukit Gasing, June 18, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyah..ada JT kah??? Unsure I thought dont have..UnsureFrown
Me and Bobby Miss the action..Bobby very boring this morning...so sad Frown..
Sorry Bobby San........But we will be back next week lor...Shocked
FrownFrown

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

einochan
Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2005, 3:32 AM

Post #3 of 19 (8759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Jungle Trekking @ Bukit Gasing, June 18, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

wow! Doggie trekking! any chance u'll be organizing another one soon? any particular breed not allowed? this is so exciting! Frown

Laugh My dogs own me - Hunter, Sandie, Duchess and Boy. Sadly missed - Toffee (13/3/00 - 24/4/05)
Sadly missed - Duchess Nov '98 - 1 Nov '06

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 21, 2005, 4:37 AM

Post #4 of 19 (8753 views)
Shortcut
Re: [einochan] Jungle Trekking @ Bukit Gasing, June 18, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !

All dog breeds are most welcome to join.... there is no restriction on the breed we have the smallest chihuahua to the biggest great dane joining us at 1 time.

Main criteria is that the dog must not be too agressive and the owner must be prepared to get muddy either on themselves or on the dog.

We do have the JT on a weekly basis. Do come and join us ! i see that you have a beauty on your avatar. Is that one of your dog ?

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Jun 21, 2005, 4:38 AM)

einochan
Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2005, 5:43 AM

Post #5 of 19 (8745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Bukit Gasing, June 18, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie there!

thanks for the compliment, and yes, that's my irish setter!Frown i have 3 other doggies..a silky and 2 terrier mix. hmm...if my setter gets muddy, its gonna be hell! he'll be a HUGE mudball! Frown

Laugh My dogs own me - Hunter, Sandie, Duchess and Boy. Sadly missed - Toffee (13/3/00 - 24/4/05)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 21, 2005, 5:18 PM

Post #6 of 19 (8736 views)
Shortcut
Re: [einochan] Jungle Trekking @ Bukit Gasing, June 18, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Rare to see irish setter over here. Did you import him in yourself ? Anyway, the JT is fun so if you are not prepare to bring your i.setter bring your silky to give it a try otherwise, you can also come yourself to see how hard is the trek before bringing your doggies to join us.

See ya !

cheers,
minglmy

einochan
Enthusiast

Jun 22, 2005, 8:24 PM

Post #7 of 19 (8697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Bukit Gasing, June 18, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown

no la, didn't import him. hehe. think if u look hard enough, there are setters around, just not that many. i've trekked in bkt gasing many times before but that was like a couple of years back so i can't really remember the route. wonder if there are any changes there.

u stay around the area? my alma mater was Assunta which is nearby Smile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 22, 2005, 9:44 PM

Post #8 of 19 (8695 views)
Shortcut

HI !

there is a couple of irish setter in the event which we had not too long ago but didnt see who it belongs to. Was it urs ?

I was from tmn petaling. Staying in other side of PJ.

cheers,
minglmy

einochan
Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2005, 8:14 AM

Post #9 of 19 (8663 views)
Shortcut

Frown

ehehe, no la, i havent been to any of the puppy.com events. but i'd really like to know who they are!!! its so exciting to meet other dog lovers who have the same breed as u do! hmmm..

do keep me informed about future events! JT or anything else. love ya!

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2005, 11:41 PM

Post #10 of 19 (8610 views)
Shortcut

Ming yang,
This week got Jt or not??

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jun 25, 2005, 2:02 AM

Post #11 of 19 (8597 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] Jungle Trekking @ Bukit Gasing, June 18, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

no lah ! forget it...if got they annouce it early la ! Unsure

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 25, 2005, 2:51 AM

Post #12 of 19 (8589 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] Jungle Trekking @ Bukit Gasing, June 18, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

FrownFrownFrownFrown

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 25, 2005, 5:19 AM

Post #13 of 19 (8576 views)
Shortcut

Hey nice dog you have over there :) I was looking for one whn I came back from oversea... Either this or Springle Spaniel or some other but never found one.. Maybe did not look hard enough... So, fated with ECS :) Fion

einochan
Enthusiast

Jun 25, 2005, 7:54 AM

Post #14 of 19 (8569 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Bukit Gasing, June 18, 2005 [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there fion Frown

thanks! its an irish setter. your ECS looks adorable too! Laugh

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 25, 2005, 6:31 PM

Post #15 of 19 (8528 views)
Shortcut

sorry was really tied up at work these week and didnt manage to find anyone to lead as go to the toilet also no time ! I also have to work this saturday so.... sorry ! next round ya !

cheers,
minglmy

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 25, 2005, 6:38 PM

Post #16 of 19 (8521 views)
Shortcut

hehe,,never mind..cuz today when we Bobby to Bukit Gasing, thought will be treking alone..but surprise, Groovy, Duchass. Yen yen, Max, Hana and etc was there..so we have plenty of fun today...
Thank any way...

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 25, 2005, 6:51 PM

Post #17 of 19 (8516 views)
Shortcut

Yup, most of the regulars is mostly hooked.

I too need to go back to JT next week. Long time missing.

cheers,
minglmy

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 26, 2005, 7:45 AM

Post #18 of 19 (8487 views)
Shortcut

haha..ya lor even me is hook by JT event liao...dont feel tired or anything at all now...and Bobby also less oody and craze after JT event...hehe SmileSmile

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 26, 2005, 10:01 AM

Post #19 of 19 (8475 views)
Shortcut

Oh yeah I realise.. Irish Setters are beautiful... Hope to see your lovely dog next week if I can trek... Long time missing in action.... Was Pregnant.. Fion

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my