Home: General: Chit Chat:
Anyone from SABAH? or SABAHAN?

sub_yenny
Dog Kichi

Jun 15, 2005, 8:25 PM

Post #1 of 7 (569 views)
Shortcut
Anyone from SABAH? or SABAHAN? Can't Post

Hey guys, i'm actually from sabah, n i realise...those who open pet shop at sabah can close up not for long. The problem is they cant able to take care the pets nicely n make alot of nuisances around, so the other shop complains. Yesterday, i went into a pets clinic, i saw the nurse is getting a maltese groom, gosh...u know wot, they immune the dogs leg system n only they groom.. i so pity the dog!! anyway, i saw alot of nice doggies behind the clinic too with sick..but they cage inside n DIRTY surrounding..my heart pain.. u know wot dog is in there? St.bernard, n etc..old sheep dog..forgot.. wah! i kasian them alot lah!! i wonder how their master willing to let the clinic to do so, arent clinic suppose to b clean? so tat doggie can get a good environment to recover? The doggie saw us go behind n c them..they criesss...wahhh!! i also wanna cry liao! wonder is there any park can let doggie gathering at sabah! any sabahan here?

Frown Yenny Frown

sub_yenny
Dog Kichi

Jun 18, 2005, 5:48 PM

Post #2 of 7 (512 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sub_yenny] Anyone from SABAH? or SABAHAN? [In reply to] Can't Post

Really no one is from sabah is it...hmm Frown

Frown Yenny Frown

madmoz

Jun 19, 2005, 9:31 PM

Post #3 of 7 (500 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

I'm a Sabahan but am currently living in KL... hmm... I noticed you have a MS... whereabouts in Sabah are you in? Is there a groomer there and a reputable vet as well?

I'm reluctant to move back home as I'm unsure of Siu Kat will get the best care over there.Unsure

Cutely Baby
Dog Kichi

Jun 22, 2005, 10:54 AM

Post #4 of 7 (487 views)
Shortcut

HELLO, i m a sabahan,but now i at JB work... i hv 2 shih tzu at Jb too... abt sabah, i also hv 1 shih tzu,now my mother help me to take care... i know the lintas hv 1 small pet shop,they hv give me a free bil jac for my dog...very nice! my dog like it very much..n they thing very update 1...mybe jst opening lo..haha... and the Paragon Pets at Luyang 1 also nt bad...they hv link KL¢°...coz they say can help me send my dog bck sabah if i want...and they is the big 1 in sabah KK!! where u buy ur MS?how much?

sub_yenny
Dog Kichi

Jun 23, 2005, 2:24 AM

Post #5 of 7 (471 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cutely Baby] Anyone from SABAH? or SABAHAN? [In reply to] Can't Post

baby, i know where exactly u said. Ya the one at lintas i went there also! she also free us some brand of the dog food. Wink tat's nice. Then the other on at luyang one i also know! i went there tat day at sabah! wow..that's the only professional pets shop at KK! gosh! I got my schnauzer RM500 with cert n everything. It's cheap since we bought from a fren. She is with me at KL right now! but soon n then will go back to sabah since i will moving back ther 1 day! There the luyang one have a lot of accessories there n YET with a prefessional GROOMER! gosh..how glad to c there is a pro groomer there! ahha.. but now only worry with the VET! gosh!! dunno where to get a really GOOD vet.. there is 1 vet VERY GOOD, but finally he make it n came over to KL also.. so now left no GOOD one! sob, i tried alot of vets last time at sabah! but the ending is come for the death of my pets. So tat's y i'm so worryyyy..ish! Mad Do let me know if u guys know any good vets over there! Wink

Frown Yenny Frown

Cutely Baby
Dog Kichi

Jun 24, 2005, 10:06 AM

Post #6 of 7 (449 views)
Shortcut

abt the Vet a? i also no idea! coz now my ST at Sabah 1 move to Labuan with my mom...so she at Labuan now...she jst both 4 puppy oh...but i die! hai...sad!

so all my ST at Sabah 1 is see the Vet at Labuan 1! last time i know the Penampang Lido that side hv 1 indian vet! dunno still at there or not?last time that side is ok 1...dunno now how aledi ....or u can ask the Luyang pet shop which vet can suggest? pet shop must know abt this thing 1....

n my bro told me his frn will open a dog farm at Sabah oh...now at thinking n find which place is good oh...hope his dream can come true la...

jojobang
New User

Aug 22, 2005, 8:35 PM

Post #7 of 7 (415 views)
Shortcut

hi yenny..im from sabah too...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my