Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
continue with my problem

bibitika
Novice

Jun 15, 2005, 10:21 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1325 views)
Shortcut
continue with my problem Can't Post

kay where shall i start.lived in apt with one dog then had to moved out coz of dog r not allowed to stay in apt.then moved to a hs found a stray dog took it home so ve 2 dogs, 2 yrs later neighbours hated the dogs after havin a quarrel with them at that time i was pregnant.it was due to lateness in throwing the poo poo in the morning cos i was in a terrible time of my pregnancy ,hubby was in outstation all the time.so moved out again coz i was not happy to stay there anymore.then moved to another hs which is too hot(weather) 4 my dogs to stay,can't put them in the hs coz of my kid.neighbours r wonderful but dogs suffer so moved out again.had my second kid lived happily then another incident happened.my father in law had a heart attack he owns 2 dogs,so i got to babysit his dogs 4 a mth while he recover.so total 4 dogs,after 2 weeks complains fr 3 rd hs can u believe that chinese idiot!he said too many dogs!he warned to get rid of it or get a warning letter.told him my position but he put a deaf ear

bibitika
Novice

Jun 15, 2005, 10:39 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1320 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bibitika] continue with my problem [In reply to] Can't Post

so then thank god father in law came back fr hospital who lives a few blocks away fr my hs but got to returned the dogs .he needs a lot of rest so i still got to bath,sometimes feed or clean poo poo of the dogs.so imagine bringing my 2 kids along commuting to and fro.after a year and a half am so tired with the commuting and also father had frequent attacks sometimes in the middle of the nite .so decided again to moved to a bigger hs to also house 4 dogs.now.

1)dogs age-4,7,10 and 13 yrs

2)all very obedient,only 4 yr old barks but only to strangers that comes to the gate

3)quiet and loves to snooze hehe

4)well mine r all mongrels and old too ,so many people ask me to put the dogs to sleep which i can't do that coz they r healthy.

5)the only ugly side of it is i owned 4 dogs that pissed off dog haters

6)got their licensed in kl i lived in subang which is worse in this area but i've to stay there coz of work in klia

please give me yr views and opinion if u r in my position and don't get me wrong ya i love my dogs not only like themand remember i've to also take care of my old folks due to their age and sickness.thank u.

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 15, 2005, 5:24 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1309 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bibitika] continue with my problem [In reply to] Can't Post

R u planning to move again?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my