Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Barking & Growling Problems:
my puppy bark n growling at us when he's having his meal..

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2005, 6:56 PM

Post #26 of 29 (807 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] my puppy bark n growling at us when he's having his meal.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Right. That is the beauty of BARF diet. The main dish – the meaty bones are fed just the way you buy them.

Boiling does NOT make the bones softer, it is the opposite, it makes them harder and they splinter into small & very sharp pieces. So, never feed cooked bones. If you serve your dog those meaty bones (chicken neck and/or feet) for each breakfast, then you can throw away the his toothbrush. Wink

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 30, 2005, 11:53 PM

Post #27 of 29 (798 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JoeSmith] my puppy bark n growling at us when he's having his meal.. [In reply to] Can't Post

ahaha.. ok ok .. thanks

it is hard to brush their teeth.. they though the toothbrush is the treats.. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Aug 31, 2005, 12:10 AM

Post #28 of 29 (789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] my puppy bark n growling at us when he's having his meal.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Right. Laugh Laugh I would not try that with my dog either.

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Aug 31, 2005, 12:25 AM

Post #29 of 29 (789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] my puppy bark n growling at us when he's having his meal.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Nope, not needed. However, if YOU feel not comfortable then mix one glass of water with 4 drops of grapefruit seed extract and soak the meat in it for appr. one hour OR, you could use this machines which creates ozone to clean the food OR, you could use food-grade hydrogen peroxide (3% solution). OR, you could use raw organic apple cider vinegar OR, you could use non-dairy probiotics = the choice is yours.

The size depends on your dog and his mouth. I have provided my dog with a solid cow bone and she liked it very much. You will probably see your dog chewing on this bone while his eyes are closed = total joy. Try to place a whole chicken wing in front of him and see what he does. If he does not know what to do with it then hammer the wing a little (to release the intense smell) or use some garlic to make it smellier. What dog does not love something stinky?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my