Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Just to say HI to all dog lovers out there!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 12, 2005, 12:43 AM

Post #1 of 71 (1274 views)
Shortcut
Just to say HI to all dog lovers out there! Can't Post

Hi Dog Lovers!

I am glad I found this site .... wonderful.... Thank you puppy.com.

I own a Maltese - BoyGeorge is what I called him ..... a pup now ... and hopefully he will grow into one lovable dog. I see so many beautiful dogs here .... The forum is great! At least I know there are more places that are dog friendly... how to bring dogs in and out of the country, friendly people who can help me with pup problems ... etc etc etc....

He who cheers me up when I am down
He who comforts me when I am sad
He who brightens up my day ............

Sydney
Doggyman

Jun 12, 2005, 12:50 AM

Post #2 of 71 (1271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BoyGeorge1] Just to say HI to all dog lovers out there! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi welcome to the dog forum but you've known this sort of msg in the first placeSmile Now how old is your maltese?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 12, 2005, 4:00 AM

Post #3 of 71 (1266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BoyGeorge1] Just to say HI to all dog lovers out there! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi welcome to the forum....for sure will grow up to a great dog...as long you shower him with old fashion TLC...no problem with ur dog at all have fun

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 12, 2005, 9:37 AM

Post #4 of 71 (1262 views)
Shortcut

Ello Smile

Welcome ... hope u continue to have lotsa fun here meeting many many nice ppl & get to know many many more new frens...

Ur BoyGeorge looks wondeful! Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 14, 2005, 6:45 PM

Post #5 of 71 (1233 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Just to say HI to all dog lovers out there! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi to Sydney and Sydney's owner--

Nice to meet u - I thought BoyGeorge was about 6 months old but when I picked up his MKA certificate last Sunday - I realise he is only 4 1/2 months old - born 27 Jan 2005. The pet shop guy told me at the time when I got him that he was 4 months plus at that time.

What is your dog breed and how old? He or She?

I stumble on this website by accident and only started trying my hand on this late May/early Jun I guess. I didnt realise there are so many dog lovers in town

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 14, 2005, 6:48 PM

Post #6 of 71 (1232 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] Just to say HI to all dog lovers out there! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nicki

Nice to know u too -- your dog looks a bit like border collie. Is it? You said u are a student - where, may I ask u are studying coz I work in a college. Cheers

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 14, 2005, 6:52 PM

Post #7 of 71 (1227 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Just to say HI to all dog lovers out there! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello ....

Yes, BoyGeorge is wonderful -- but today, he is bad - he pooh pooh an inch of you know what on to my carpet. He is already toilet trained but this morning is different. I put him back into the pan and showed him my angry face with stern voice. I am going to ignore him until the afternoon - so that he knows I mean business.

your poodle looks cute too. How old is he/she? Is he/she difficult to handle in terms of grooming?

yes, I hope to know more dog lover friends here ... and I am glad u write.

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 14, 2005, 9:45 PM

Post #8 of 71 (1213 views)
Shortcut

Ello

Thumbs up to u for good discipline... sumtimes the furkids also try to test us... hehehe Sly

My poodle is female, 2yrs... compared to short hair breeds, grooming a poodle maybe a hevoc but if u r used to it, not so difficult... I groom Ladee once every month... just basic snipping of her coat to keep her in shape... have 2 comb her daily so that her hair dun get tangled...

the pic in the avatr is an old wan...

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 14, 2005, 10:30 PM

Post #9 of 71 (1210 views)
Shortcut

My bobby san is a mixed a bit of everything gua..until all the vet also cannot confirm he origin...but the vet said, he probably have dalmation gene on him because both of his front leg HAVE SPOTS..just like a dalmation...
i studies in Limkokwing as a product design student, 3 year now..one year to go...so which college u work at???

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

Sydney
Doggyman

Jun 15, 2005, 1:21 AM

Post #10 of 71 (1205 views)
Shortcut

Sidney is a silky which is really naughty. 1 year old and a 2 months oledi i guess. I nvr keep track of the monthsSmile

It's a BOYSmile!!Yay.

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 16, 2005, 2:51 AM

Post #11 of 71 (1177 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Just to say HI to all dog lovers out there! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

Like your poodle. I was actually deciding between having a poodle, maltese or yorkshire terrier and ended with a maltese coz the maltese in the petshop caught my eye.

Just got BoyGeorge to the vet- he had his fur stuck in between his tiny teeth and I could not take these out. The vet charges me RM10.50. Noticed his little teeth in front is loose - looks like it is going to drop off any minute. I hope these are his baby teeth

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 16, 2005, 2:59 AM

Post #12 of 71 (1176 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] Just to say HI to all dog lovers out there! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

I work at Taylor's College -- yunno I used to own a cocker spaniel and I brought him to the office on Saturdays. My colleagues loved him. I had to give him away becoz he became so big that I cannot keep in the condo I used to stay in. So Sad.... If I had known about this site two years ago, he might end up having a better life with the dog lovers ....

My maltese is a tiny weeny one - it is going to be max. 10 inches tall. It does not bark much so this is good.

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 16, 2005, 3:03 AM

Post #13 of 71 (1175 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Just to say HI to all dog lovers out there! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

Silky terrier? Ya I have seen these on sale in the petshop - but did not buythis coz I was told it barks a lot. My husband will kill me if I get a dog that barks a lot - he does not really love dogs I think. Does Sidney bark alot? I think it is also a tiny dog - how big/heavy is your silky at 1 year old?

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 16, 2005, 4:04 AM

Post #14 of 71 (1174 views)
Shortcut

Ello

I've alwiz fancy maltese too especially their pure white coat... makes them look like doggie angels... not easy keeping white doggies... seen few maltese pups & they are so totallu cute... Wink

Caring for a furkid is a tough job... vet fee & whatever health issue alwiz send us into a panic mode... like real parents... kekeke Laugh but they are our joy... my poodle also lately develop some rash... actually only noticed just now when playing with her... dunno issit coz of food or coz of shampoo... aiyo... susah!!! Unsure

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 16, 2005, 4:32 AM

Post #15 of 71 (1173 views)
Shortcut

Hi again

Rashes on your poodle? Try Canidae food -- Boy George also had rashes and had been scratching but the dog groomer mentioned that it is to do with the food and told me to change it to Canidae - which I did - I have no regrets - it is a bit more expensive but Boy George had been scratching himself less just after a week on the food ....

I had just went in to check on their website : http://www.canidae.com

seems good for long haired kinda dogs.

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 16, 2005, 4:58 AM

Post #16 of 71 (1172 views)
Shortcut

Ello

Ladee tried Canidea b4 but that food dun agredd with her... she developed rash on that food... she can only take lamb based food... so far she is doing well with Blackwood so I think the shampoo mayb the cause coz this is the second time i changed the shampoo... once I did that she also had rash so I went back to the old brand... but when i was out to get her shampoo the last round, dun have stock so tot try another brand... aiyo... mana tau so 'yim chim' wan... now have to clean up the rash... Unsure washing with detol & apply anticeptic cream...

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 16, 2005, 6:54 PM

Post #17 of 71 (1152 views)
Shortcut

that sad...Frown I dont think i know how i feel like when one day i have to give my dog away...one my rescue dog are leaving this week..i already in Blue now FrownFrown
But that life ya..sometime not so prefect..but sometime is..at least now u have found your maltese..u guys for sure have fun all the time..

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 18, 2005, 7:35 AM

Post #18 of 71 (1119 views)
Shortcut

Oh dear it now does seem that certain food agree with certain dogs only ... what brand of shampoo are u using on her? Is she getting any better ....with the detol and antiseptic cream?

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 18, 2005, 7:41 AM

Post #19 of 71 (1116 views)
Shortcut

Hey .. guess what. I brought BoyGeorge out in a hand carried bag and went to Ampang Point with him in it..... ppl thought it was a toy until it moved its head. The children there loved him and so I let them pat him..... 2 malay girls were also keen and want to touch but I told them may be they should ask their mother first .......

I was thinking of bringing him to SouthPark Plaza - dog park to have fun. May be Tuesday next week coz I am on leave..... Have u been there?

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 18, 2005, 5:40 PM

Post #20 of 71 (1106 views)
Shortcut

Ello

Yups... most time we have to try till get the rite wan... with Ladee's case sad coz the brand she was doing well with now not selling anymore... so I have to get a that suits her now...

Thanks for ur concern... Ladee's coat showing improvement... I got a new food for her & will try to locate her shampoo... its St.Francis brand...

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 18, 2005, 6:17 PM

Post #21 of 71 (1102 views)
Shortcut

Glad she is better. When I next drop by a pet shop, will look out for the shampoo u mentioned. Do u use conditioner on her?

Wow ... I read in one of the dog book that Poodles are in the top 10 when it comes to intelligence. Perhaps I will get one when my BoyGeorge is housetrained (no accidents) and more obedient ...

By the way, does her hair / fur get matt and entangles easily?

The other day I went to Secret Recipe (not in the airconditioned area) at Ampang Point area to makan and guess what! I had BoyGeorge with me and they did not mind. He was on a leash and lying at my feet area whilst I eat.... I thought they would shoo me away ... but they didnt. Even the waiter were friendly -- and they asked what dog is it, etc...

Sydney
Doggyman

Jun 18, 2005, 10:19 PM

Post #22 of 71 (1091 views)
Shortcut

I was told that silkies was a quiet dog.

If sidney sees a dog/cat/other unliving object, he'll bark like crazy and maybe sneeze also while barking Unimpressed

Sidney is 4.5 kg so he's quite light to carrySmile

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jun 19, 2005, 4:24 AM

Post #23 of 71 (1086 views)
Shortcut

You mean the place called petunite?? Yes..me and Bobby have been there twice..why not check it yourself...

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 19, 2005, 5:01 AM

Post #24 of 71 (1084 views)
Shortcut

Ello

I used to use conditioner on Ladee but now since her coat is shorter I dun... maybe when her coat grow back longer...

No1. in the breed intelligence is bordercollie... No.2 is the poodle... smart but have too much od its own mind... susah also to train... Tongue

When Ladee's hair is longer, I have to brush & comb he daily... if not matt will form... now I'm on leave for I think another 2 months at the most... her coat is growing fast & even now have to comb every 2 days... combing is good coz it helps free the hair of matt allow to air the coat... the comb also mesage the skin which in turn will activate the oil glands on the body resulting in a shinier coat... its what ai read form books ler... so once a day comb or brush is recommanded... Wink

So nice for u & BoyGeorge can go lepak together...

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 21, 2005, 6:47 AM

Post #25 of 71 (1073 views)
Shortcut

Sidney is .5 kg heavier than BoyGeorge. Does your neighbours complain when sidney barks? Maltese is very quiet. Everytime I bring her out in the doggy bag, he keeps real quiet... so it is okay and easy to bring him out - but one thing he runs out to the road if I dont keep him on a leash... so I now make it a point to put him on a leash whenever we are on the road.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my