*_* Overseas Members ^_^

mackmack
Doggyman

Apr 8, 2003, 12:01 AM

Post #1 of 8 (1642 views)
Shortcut
*_* Overseas Members ^_^ Can't Post

Hello all~

Just out of my curiosity, would like to gather overseas members here. I'm wondering how many of us are non-Malaysian, or Malaysian but residing in other countries. If possible, hope we could exchange our contacts/personal web/MSN/ICQ/etc in this thread. Not like those reside in M'sia, they could always hangout with local members and the dogs, beach outing....coffee social....jungle trekking..Aiya~ envy you guys so much~

Well, I am from Cheras, KL. Back home, dad owns a pitbull cross mastiff male brown color dog, MAX, 11 yrs old.
I was living in Houghton, Upper Peninsula of Michigan during the past 5 yrs. I'm currently residing in LA, US. Mack, the male golden retriever, as shown in the pic, will be 2 in this coming May. Bought Mack from Michigan and sent him back to KL in January.

Hope to hear from you soon.Smile

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

(This post was edited by mackmack on Apr 8, 2003, 12:01 AM)

dogkia
Novice

Apr 8, 2003, 4:31 AM

Post #2 of 8 (1625 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] *_* Overseas Members ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...nice to meet u here.Wink

well I am dogkia (puppy), actually I from Alor Setar,
but i work at PJ so i stay Kelana Jaya .

Well, I didn't own dog here but i have 1 in my hometown which my parents look over it.

well my ICQ is :14870396

so hope to hear from u soon.
Angelic

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Apr 8, 2003, 2:11 PM

Post #3 of 8 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Hello YingSmile

You know who I amTongue...okay..maybe other members don't...let me give a brief intro again..I am from KL but living in San Francisco now...I am 21..will be 21 soon...this June..heh hehSly.. coming back this Dec (It's my sister's wedding) and probably coming back this summer if I am not planning to take summer school...I am the youngest in my family...thus the reason why i am the most manja one...kekekekekekeTongueBlush

My baby's name is Odie..O-dog,O-Man,Odie Man..whichever you feel he's likely to respond...AT THAT MOMENT!!cuz mine is really notti ah...hehehe...he loves to chase birds and other dogs..but with no harm intended..and cats too...sometimes i make 'meow meow' sound and he's gonna go berserk....hehehe..Odie is 2 now..he celebrated his b'day 3 days ago..Nothing grand...just some goodies for him,cake and we drove him around the city...not forgetting his little red pockets...I think he's richer than me now...huh!Crazy

will be getting a bichon..the breeder is strict...he won't let me get him now...not until my chai chai is okay to go...I am planning to bring chai chai back to KL this december...to meet my family...i hope he'll be okay in the plane...as for odie,no lar...he has his mama and yehyeh to take care of him...and i doubt they gonna let me bring him backTongue...believe it or not, they are crazy about him!!!Hope to see you guys by then...Smile

my icq # is 109316766

msn is strawhoney@hotmail.com

yahoo is strawbaby18@yahoo.com

feel free to add me...hehehehehehe...
Meme

odie moves MY world!

mackmack
Doggyman

Apr 8, 2003, 8:35 PM

Post #4 of 8 (1613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dogkia] *_* Overseas Members ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi~ have added u to my list!Wink

mackmack
Doggyman

Apr 8, 2003, 8:36 PM

Post #5 of 8 (1612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] *_* Overseas Members ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi~ MeMe, of course i know you lar~Tongue.
Can't wait to see chai-chai join us here!Wink

yazi
Novice

Apr 11, 2003, 5:04 AM

Post #6 of 8 (1588 views)
Shortcut

hi,

I am from a small-small town Segamat, Johor. but i am staying at Spore for the past 6-7years. study and working... but now i am away at brisbane, australia, study...

yup, i saw both of your and strawhoney pic, very-very cuteWink so envy that both of your' goldie is so BIG size...and i guess bean is the smaller size among allFrown tho they are about the same age. Kuurrrpppp....btw, he is coming to 2 on 18 April. but i am going to miss his' b'day... sigh...

not 4get, my icq:41283138.

*yazi*
[A Dog is the only thing on earth that luv you more than you luv yourself ;p]

mackmack
Doggyman

Apr 11, 2003, 6:51 PM

Post #7 of 8 (1577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yazi] *_* Overseas Members ^_^ [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe becoz of both Odie and also from US gua....
As pet, SIZE doesn't matter~ Smile

Nice to meet you here! so when are you going back to M'sia?

Mmmm.....my bad, I forgot to put in my contact:
MSN: kianying@hotmail.com

*_* ~Ying~ ^_^

(This post was edited by mackmack on Apr 11, 2003, 6:53 PM)

yazi
Novice

Apr 11, 2003, 7:49 PM

Post #8 of 8 (1572 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Maybe becoz of both Odie and also from US gua....
As pet, SIZE doesn't matter~ Smile

Nice to meet you here! so when are you going back to M'sia?

Mmmm.....my bad, I forgot to put in my contact:

*_* ~Ying~ ^_^

maybe...but bean from aussie...i am hoping he still growing...coz size too small v difficult when he is doing agility training.

hehehe, i think i wont be back to msia in a short-run as bean & bean' daddy are sporeanTonguebut i will be back once a year that's during cnyWink
[A Dog is the only thing on earth that luv you more than you luv yourself ;p]

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my