Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Terrier Group:
AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

Cys

May 28, 2006, 9:30 PM

Post #251 of 270 (8987 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleyee] AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah! how can that person say like that?! i think this event will have a lot ppl go lah,if he want scold,we let him scold toghterCool coz my dog also cant not F***ht. big 1 only 4 month more small 1 only 2 month moreBlush

Friend,DDB u mean is Dogue De BordeauxFrown is male or female ur 1? how old already? no listen u say befor u got this dog?

Pictures

Dog is the only thing on earth that love u more than he love himself,u are all heroes in ur dog eyes

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

May 29, 2006, 11:26 PM

Post #252 of 270 (8965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cys] AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

this time if i see that fellow i again i sure wont let him fire me.. i will ask him what he wants.. but i scared if f***t also difficult la.. his dog weight easily more than 70pound... if really one to f***t, i scared my pit will loose la.. my pit on weight around 20++ kg only

yeah is dogue de bordeaux 4yrs old male. The avatar is my DDB lo.. i still cant find the same breed for mating la.. u got frens or anybody got this female breed?

what's ur tel no....perhaps we can meet and have a nice coffee..

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

"expect the un-expected".....cheers..!!

http://s246.photobucket.com/...07/wollyee/?start=40

(This post was edited by stanleyee on May 29, 2006, 11:36 PM)

Cys

May 30, 2006, 4:35 AM

Post #253 of 270 (8955 views)
Shortcut

Friend,don't see pound,ur Pit is game line pit? my friend try befor ler,game line pit vs Rottweiler,win wat. actually that Rott will win,but at last that rott run coz cant tahan. but that pit also so hurt lah,but still want to fightSly bring got training to fight 1 and got fight befor. dont bring no fight befor 1. Hey,my friend got 1 DDB also!Laugh Female,i think 2 year old,pure that time he got ask me got friend have male DDb or not.Frown My number is Di*I q56 o8I6. Any time can call meFrown

Pictures

Dog is the only thing on earth that love u more than he love himself,u are all heroes in ur dog eyes

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

May 30, 2006, 5:23 AM

Post #254 of 270 (8954 views)
Shortcut

eh fren "Di*I q56 o8I6" is what la? don understand la... i give u mine la.. 0 one 2 339 00zero seven. ask ur fren wanna breed a not? don chat on this forum about this breed.. talk else where...

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

(This post was edited by stanleyee on May 30, 2006, 5:58 AM)

vinkuan
Enthusiast

May 31, 2006, 5:06 PM

Post #255 of 270 (8943 views)
Shortcut

walau....beh tahan, wtf is he trying to say? rottie no doubt a good guard dog but talk about game dog wise how to compare with pit??? if he want to argue about safety, ur pit will attack dog but his rottie will attack man!!!!!somemore he is letting them unleash....so who is doing the rite thing and who is doin the wrong thing.....Stanley, i say u all pull a pittbull gang there this time...me and my dog will support pitt gang....my hand very itchy oredi...feel like getting pitt...but got to at least do some research on this breed first.

when u see this kind of person, dun argue with him, he will only lower u to his level and beat u with what he is good at(bullsh*t)!!!!!

===================================

Photos.......(Last Update- 08/09/05)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gordenthebox/

ERN
K9 Maniac

Jun 1, 2006, 2:42 AM

Post #256 of 270 (8930 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinkuan] AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
walau....beh tahan, wtf is he trying to say? rottie no doubt a good guard dog but talk about game dog wise how to compare with pit??? if he want to argue about safety, ur pit will attack dog but his rottie will attack man!!!!!somemore he is letting them unleash....so who is doing the rite thing and who is doin the wrong thing.....Stanley, i say u all pull a pittbull gang there this time...me and my dog will support pitt gang....my hand very itchy oredi...feel like getting pitt...but got to at least do some research on this breed first.

when u see this kind of person, dun argue with him, he will only lower u to his level and beat u with what he is good at(bullsh*t)!!!!!

Peng yu

Ya a lot of people let go their dog freely there even the rottie. Once accident happen thats it no more dog gathering allow leow at that place. Those idiot never think of it.

Stanley, we all back you. All APBT/AST owner bring your dog together, we let the crowd know the wonderful of this breed.

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

APPK

Jun 1, 2006, 9:30 AM

Post #257 of 270 (8925 views)
Shortcut

HI STANLEY,

YOU COULD TELL THAT GUY,SEARCH UP THROUGH THE DOG ATTACKS ON HUMANS..THERE IS NEVER BEFORE AN APBT REPORTED IN MALAYSIA.IT'S NOT A MATTER OF BREEDS,IT'S THE MATTER OF RESPONSIBILITY.OVER IN THE STATES EVEN SHIH TZU,MINIATURE PINCHER OR OTHER TOY BREEDS ARE REPORTED TO BE CAPABLE TO KILL A BABY.IMPOSSIBLE?? THE THEORY IS THAT WHEN THE MINIATURE PINCHER IS PLAYFULLY NIBBLING THE BABY,THE BABY FELT PAIN AND SCREAMED IN A HIGH PITCH TONE,THE DOG WILL FEEL IN AUTHORITY AND WILL GROW AGGRESIVE,ONCE THERE IS BLOOD..THAT'S WHEN IT STARTED.NEVER NEVER TRUST A SMALL CHILD WITH ANY BREED OF DOGS ESPECIALLY AGRESSIVE BREEDS.NO MATTER HOW THE HANDLER SHOWS OFF HOW WELL THE DOG GETS ALONG WITH A CHILD,DO YOU THINK HE WILL LET THE DOG BABYSIT THE CHILD WITHOUT HIM WATCHING??SOME PEOPLE MIGHT THINK..NAH..HOW COULD A TOY DOG DO THIS?WELL,IT'S BETTER THAN TOO LATE..YOU MIGHT BE SAYING..OH..MY..GOD..HOW COULD THIS TOY DOG DO THIS TO MY CHILD..!WELL,THIS IS AN ADVISE TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAS NEGATIVE OPINIONS ON THE APBT.

LAST WEEK,WHILE I WAS AT A PLAYGROUND WALKING MY DOG,I SAW THIS MAN WALKING A REAL IMPRESSIVE PRESA DE CANARIO DOG..REAL MASSIVE HEAD AND ALL.THE PRESA DE CANARIO HAS A REPUTATION OF A NATURAL BORN GUARD DOG AND FIGHTING DOG TOO.THIS ARSE HOLE IS WALKING HIS DOG RIGHT BESIDE HIM...OFF LEASH!!IMAGINE ALL THOSE CHILDREN PLAYING SCREAMING AND RUNNING AROUND.I WAS SITTING ON A BENCH IN THE PLYGROUND AND TO MY HORROR THIS GUY WALK UP TO ME WITH HIS PRESA BESIDE HIM STANDING 3 METRES AWAY AND ASKED..THAT'S A NICE LOOKING DOG..IS IT A PITBULL TERRIER??I SAID..YES,AND YOU BETTER PUT THAT PRESA OF YOURS ON LEASH AS IT IS EYEING MY DOG RIGHT NOW.HE SAID..NAH..HE ATTACKS ONLY ON COMMAND AND HE LETS GO ON COMMAND TOO,WENT THROUGH A SORT OF BODYGUARD TRAINING,ANYWAY WHAT'S YOUR DOG'S NAME? I ANSWERED..CHAMPION 'MOTORHEAD' A 3x WINNER AND THAT'S WHY I ASKED YOU TO PUT YOUR DOG ON LEASH AS I ASSUME YOU MUST HAVE PAID A RANSOM FOR SUCH A NICE DOG.HE WAS GOING TO GO MORE BUT I KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT GONNA UNDERSTAND SO I JUST STOOD UP CAUTIOUSLLY AS NOT TO PROVOKE HIS DOG AND JUST WALK AWAY.THESE PEOPLE WILL NOT UNDERSTAND..THAT PRESA IS 3-4 TIMES MY DOG SIZE AND YOU EXPECT THEM TO BACK OFF??

FOR YOUR INFORMATION..AN APBT HAS EVER BEING MEASURED ON IT'S BITING FORCE OF 350 lbs,THAT IS 159 KG!! NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK??

STANLEY,YOU SHOULD ASK THAT GUY TO JOIN THIS FORUM AND THAT'S THE ONLY RIGHT WAY THAN TO JUST GO HEAD ON WITH HIM.CHEERS AND LONG LIVE TO YOU AST/APBT FANS AND OWNERS!!!KEEP THE GAME ON!!

vinkuan
Enthusiast

Jun 1, 2006, 4:59 PM

Post #258 of 270 (8922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

sometime i really wonder how can owner let their dog roaming freely on the street and expect them to behave? the hardest animal to be train is human...any kind of dog learn faster then some stubborn man.

i walked my dog yesterday, and out of no where a mongrel charge out and bite my dog. i knew this dog is owned by someone staying down the road coz i see this dog everyday when i walk Gordon. Lucky my dog's strength is greater as he own that dog in a few second. i dun blame the mongrel but the owner... this kind of own should be fine for a huge amount and be ban to own any dog for life long.......

Photos.......(Last Update- 08/09/05)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gordenthebox/

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Jun 1, 2006, 6:55 PM

Post #259 of 270 (8920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [APPK] AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

ai.. really don't know what these ppl are thinking on their mind. They think having a dog walking right nex to them witout leash is so grand. Showing other ppl that they can handle the dog and the dog got very good ob. Animal is animal la.. no matter how great they are owner still have to guide them jus like human, study a lot but still go do bad things.

PRESA DE CANARIO where did he get this dog in M'sia? I never seen a real thing before, pic yes la... thats is a heavy weight fighter... he must be out of his mind to off-leash such a dog in a playgroud full of kids..PHYSCO idiot..!!

ok set la.. we will make the crowd gila on that day, a freaking day for all the ppl there...eh but scared once meet other pitbull they start to change and suddenly the pit kick-off , die la.. real life pitbull fighting...make sure everybody got the equipment in good condition oh..Wink

Cys

Jun 2, 2006, 2:40 AM

Post #260 of 270 (8906 views)
Shortcut

Friend,ur dog very ok ler,sure can GO. give him some traning and let him learn some. sure will have a nice match manLaughFrown i very like ur pit lah.Frown if i have a game pit again,i also want cut ear same like ur pit,look very nice lerSly

Pictures

(This post was edited by Cys on Jun 2, 2006, 2:46 AM)

Kilo KG

Jun 2, 2006, 7:33 PM

Post #261 of 270 (8891 views)
Shortcut

Ed,

There's a lot of info on the net. You are right, humans and not canines are to blame. I agree that BSL should be researched and discussed more before application. However countries the world over have implemented it and so have we. It's appearing in every form and function. It's really sad. It's natural for us human beings to be prejudice. It happens between different races, countries and religions as well. But politics and anthropology isn't my deck of cards. I guess animals bear the brunt of human weaknesses manifested in the desire to seek out scapegoats to take the fall for irresponsibilty and sheer obvious negligence. I'd probably be able to rant to no end. Nuff said.

Stan... re my post in the other thread. So we should sedriously consider pulling and all the other more "acceptable" activities for our strong, reliable dogs...who are also fiercely loyal, remarkable intelligent, fearlessly protective...need i say more?... see ya soon. Maybe we should check out the shutzhund boys too. Wink

Kevin Chuan... bought your dog yet? male/female?

Frown Punish The Deed Not The Breed Frown

Kilo KG

Jun 2, 2006, 7:41 PM

Post #262 of 270 (8889 views)
Shortcut

Dudeman... you don't want to crop the ears like that dude no siree!! hahaha

Natural ears aysai liow la. Kar kau bo ear ki, katan lang sioh lu si ai gia kau kii siohpak leh.

Hahaha my hokkien osso quite tera ler.

Actually i'm also looking for a good realiable vet to crop mine but no vets around my area want to do it. I'll settle for the natural look i suppose. See ya soon dude.

Kilo KG

Jun 2, 2006, 9:51 PM

Post #263 of 270 (8884 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kilo KG] AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

Correcting my earlier post...

1st para - "prejudice" should read "prejudiced"

2nd para - "remarkable" should read "remarkbly"... or just add a comma after "remarkable" like so "remarkable,"

and in my post earlier...typo, its spelt schutzhund.

So people, let's see who's up for BU Central Park's doggie day. Might just go and take pictures only.

(This post was edited by Kilo KG on Jun 2, 2006, 10:00 PM)

Kilo KG

Jun 14, 2006, 5:35 PM

Post #264 of 270 (8802 views)
Shortcut

Ed, how can i get in touch with you other than in the forum? It's funny but my posts here in this particalur thread have not been "passed" recently. (see the last few posts)

APPK

Jun 15, 2006, 10:13 PM

Post #265 of 270 (8792 views)
Shortcut

HI KILO KG,

YOU ARE WELCOME TO E-Mail ME AT edcarrie05@yahoo.com.sg

Kilo KG

Jun 16, 2006, 2:53 AM

Post #266 of 270 (8786 views)
Shortcut

Thanks Ed.

Have you tried using BARF? What kind of vitamins and supplements do you use ie humans (pharmacy) or animals (vets)? I feed eukanuba lamd and rice as per what the breeder originally fed. looks good so far. but having read re the benefits of BARF, i'm tempted to try.

My friend has a female labrador 6/7 months. Do you think he can get a male 3 month old amstaff pup?

Is your registry up yet? i read your earlier post in this thread re something about a club. is it up and running? also Koolfang mentioned club shirts ...etc? any news?

thanks.

(This post was edited by Kilo KG on Jun 16, 2006, 3:00 AM)

Kilo KG

Jun 21, 2006, 9:57 PM

Post #267 of 270 (8774 views)
Shortcut

Ed,

Just a question. My friend just bought a male ast pup. The same litter as mine. But the funny thing is, his pup tends to hop when running slowly or when about to start running (take off). Looks like a frog, pushing both hind legs at once. Is this normal? thanks.

Stratton
Dog Kichi

Dec 2, 2006, 10:07 PM

Post #268 of 270 (8475 views)
Shortcut

what's going on dude? like mourning circle.....

hardcock
New User

Oct 30, 2007, 10:32 AM

Post #269 of 270 (8304 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stratton] AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

hi stratton, nice to meet you and i support your statement cool dude,anyway i like your avatar!!! cool homer ,one of my favourite.

joei1978
Novice

May 31, 2008, 6:05 AM

Post #270 of 270 (8078 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hardcock] AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS [In reply to] Can't Post

huntin for pittbull any tai lor tai jie plz contact me...............many many xie xie
i'm contactable at j.o.e.i.1.9.7.8.@.g.m.a.i.l.c.o.m

or 0-1-6-7-7-9-0-1-0-5

i'm a ex pittbull owner managed to breed 7 little lovely pitts, however only keep the mother and 1 and only son of the breed. the rest female gave to frend. now my both mother and son died becoz of parvo virus!!!!

sob sob Frown

many many thanks....sory eh admin advertise my request here.......don delete my message, been lookin for pittbull for quite sometimes oredi...

(This post was edited by joei1978 on May 31, 2008, 6:07 AM)

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my