Unknown Virus Outbreak........

ROCH
Novice

Jun 6, 2005, 6:24 PM

Post #1 of 2 (968 views)
Shortcut
Unknown Virus Outbreak........ Can't Post

To All Dog Lovers,

Hey, guys and gals. I am unsure how many of you aware about the above-mentioned issue but kindly keep yourself and someone you knew about this issues. What I have heard lately was there is an OUTBREAK of some UNKNOWN VIRUS from Klang and now, it has been brought to PJ & KL areas.

Thus, I would like to suggest keep an eye on your lovable doggie (especially their poo-poo). And if you found your doggie having diarrheo, then, it could be the first symptom. Following, you will be able to find some blood in their poo-poo......in that case, please imediately bring your love pal to UPM or the nearest vet clinic for a proper checking before it's too late.

Why? Becasue there is no medication for this UNKNOWN VIRUS at the moment and it is just as horrible as SARS.

Fews steps I would like to share with you in taking care of your doggie free of infections:-

1.) DO NOT let your love pal have any direct contact with street-dogs or others.

2.) DO NOT bring your doggie having fun, says, bring him/her out for a morning/evening walk lately.

3.) MUST ENSURE your love pal is already completed 3 Major Vaccinations. Otherwise, send him/her for the vaccination immediately to empower their immune system.

4.) BOOSTS UP the immune system and antibody of your love pal with sufficient multi-vitamin but.....hey, do not over-feed huh....hahaha....

5.) ALWAYS KEEP your house clean and tidy ...as what i did was apply some anti-bacteria detergent to clean the floor and so forth.

6.) DO NOT SEND for boarding or keep your love pal in any pet shop (even the well-known one) for grooming or showering too long. TRY TO AVOID THAT.

6.) FEED with the holistic dry food, or high vitamin meat and other. DO NOT FEED with those cheapalak thingy.....if you love your doggie and if your are affortable.

Certainly, all the above-mentioned steps may not be able to guarantee a cure but at least, we OUGHT TO take the basic steps in taking care of our love pal.

And I understand still lots of people not aware and no one is telling them about the SPREAD of the UNKNOWN VIRUS. So, please...please...please....tell whoever you know and request them to keep an eye to their love one.

May All Good Spirits Bring You and Your Love Pal A Healthy Life with Happiness!

From

ROCH

Frown

khoo262
Enthusiast

Jun 6, 2005, 8:27 PM

Post #2 of 2 (953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ROCH] Unknown Virus Outbreak........ [In reply to] Can't Post

Roch,

This is not an unknown virus. It's already in the field for so long. As long as your dog had the 6 in 1 jab, he will be immune to this virus. Ask your vet about it. I forgot the name of the virus.
finally..... khoo262 has come back to puppy.com

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my