Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
any good recommended grooming service at JB?

kk9375

Jun 3, 2005, 10:53 PM

Post #1 of 10 (2223 views)
Shortcut
any good recommended grooming service at JB? Can't Post

juz seek help from alll of u here whether is there any good in JB?as wat ur tell is all state at KL,PJ,etc...then,how abt JB huh??

Toy
K9 Maniac

Jun 7, 2005, 1:29 AM

Post #2 of 10 (2203 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kk9375] any good recommended grooming service at JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

I bet there are nobody is from JB besides you huh? maybe you need to open a thread ask who is from JB.. Tongue

kk9375

Jun 7, 2005, 1:42 AM

Post #3 of 10 (2199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] any good recommended grooming service at JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

had found one,thx for reply me,9s to meet u...Wink

mandyfwy

Jun 8, 2005, 4:33 AM

Post #4 of 10 (2192 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kk9375] any good recommended grooming service at JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

where? please share, n how much per service?

btw, where can we get resonable price for all dog stuff?Tongue

man (fwy55@netscape.net)

kk9375

Jun 8, 2005, 6:40 PM

Post #5 of 10 (2186 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mandyfwy] any good recommended grooming service at JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello,mandy..i sent him to Pets Planet [opposite Bestmart] for grooming once a month lah,actually dats oni basic thing including bath,grooming,nail cutting,n dat cost RM30/per time..so,how do u found it?is dis reasonable??i thk so...

then laz nite i went to d Ventura Petshouse at Bkt Indah[intro by Sherman],dat have grooming service as well,n i found dat there are nicer then d pets planet,so,wil sent my doggie there for next grooming n wil tell you how izit lah,k??but have to wait next month,coz he juz done his...hee hee hee..c ya..

note:do u have any msn o yahoo??? mine is kkosk1080@yahoo.com.sg and kkosk1080@hotmail.com, hope to hear from you.

corryn
Novice

Jun 24, 2005, 12:16 AM

Post #6 of 10 (2168 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mandyfwy] any good recommended grooming service at JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mandy

Where do you stay? I send my dog for grooming at Ventura Petshop in Bujit Inday. The owners, Steven & Elaine, are a very nice couple. Will answer your queries on dogs willingly.

My dog goes there for boarding too.

rgds

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Jul 27, 2005, 10:56 PM

Post #7 of 10 (2143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [corryn] any good recommended grooming service at JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

try melvin also.. in pelangi .. he's like the 'hao lian' type ppl.. but actually quite nice.. very experience one.. unlike many in jb.. permas jaya ah xiang not bad too..

heard of some very bad experiences at other pet shop.. they hit the dogs who are naughty or noisy.Pirate. some they dunno how to groom but cheat ppl say they were trained!! but on the surface they appear very very friendly..

Cutely Baby
Dog Kichi

Jul 29, 2005, 9:21 AM

Post #8 of 10 (2124 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BaoBao] any good recommended grooming service at JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

can i ask u 1 thing?y u dun be a groomer again?y so sayang?

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Aug 4, 2005, 4:15 AM

Post #9 of 10 (2076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cutely Baby] any good recommended grooming service at JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

huh...??? why???Crazy

JustineBiBi

Jan 21, 2006, 7:46 AM

Post #10 of 10 (1933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BaoBao] any good recommended grooming service at JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
try melvin also.. in pelangi .. he's like the 'hao lian' type ppl.. but actually quite nice.. very experience one.. unlike many in jb.. permas jaya ah xiang not bad too..

heard of some very bad experiences at other pet shop.. they hit the dogs who are naughty or noisy.Pirate. some they dunno how to groom but cheat ppl say they were trained!! but on the surface they appear very very friendly..

Ya, Permas Jaya Ah Xiang not bad too. I send BiBi there often and I like the service too even though near my place got a new pet shop. (Taman Gaya)I don't dare to try the service as they can't give me confident that they'll give BiBi the best service. For the time-being, I send BiBi to Permas Jaya for full grooming.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my