Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 4th, 2005 - ROUND 55 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 1, 2005, 5:37 PM

Post #1 of 33 (5900 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 4th, 2005 - ROUND 55 !!! Can't Post

Date : June 4th, 2005

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

Join us in the list below :

1. MunYee, Fawn & Groovy *Lead*
2. Ming Yang (TBC)

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus? Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 ?300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant ?go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail. 8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P 9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P
9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
10. PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA COLLAR or HARNESS just incase the one you are using broke or snapped.
11. Do be considerate n make way for other trekkers to passed us by esp to those who is not in our group with dogs.

Map : www.puppy/k9trekkers/map.html

(Not to scale)

cheers,
minglmy

Marion Tan
Novice

Jun 1, 2005, 8:23 PM

Post #2 of 33 (5864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 4th, 2005 - ROUND 55 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

2. Ming Yang (TBC)
3.Marion (new) "wif mom n doggie"

In Reply To
()"*"()
( 'o', )
(,,)=(,,) *~*heEaALoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!*~*

(This post was edited by Marion Tan on Jun 1, 2005, 8:30 PM)

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 2, 2005, 3:37 AM

Post #3 of 33 (5825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Marion Tan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 4th, 2005 - ROUND 55 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

2. Ming Yang (TBC)
3. Marion (new) "wif mom n doggie"
4. Evelyn (TBC)

pesky
Novice

Jun 2, 2005, 4:31 PM

Post #4 of 33 (5790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 4th, 2005 - ROUND 55 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

2. Ming Yang (TBC)
4. Evelyn (TBC)
5. Gerald and Rufus!!

daniel
Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2005, 5:59 PM

Post #5 of 33 (5780 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pesky] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 4th, 2005 - ROUND 55 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

2. Ming Yang (TBC)
4. Evelyn (TBC)
5. Gerald and Rufus!! 6. SlyDANIELLaugh (Who can help gimme wake up call ah??Laugh)

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!
DUN TALK TO ME IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.
COS I'M A DAMM KWAILAN FELLA OK!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jun 2, 2005, 6:15 PM

Post #6 of 33 (5771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 4th, 2005 - ROUND 55 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ah you confirmed going or you maybe going only... if you are confirmed going, then me and lean and nicky will join you.. hehe..

email your number to me.. either me or lean or nicky will give you wake up call.. email: misterstan .com

(better copy the email add fast bcs i gonna erase it)

daniel
Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2005, 6:22 PM

Post #7 of 33 (5768 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 4th, 2005 - ROUND 55 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I memang nothing to do on that day.. i memang confirmed can come wan.. I memang confirmed free... BUT I NOT CONFIRMED CAN WAKE UP OR NOT!!!! LaughLaughLaugh

your mail erased already liao.. nicky got my nombor...

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jun 2, 2005, 11:16 PM

Post #8 of 33 (5733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 4th, 2005 - ROUND 55 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hmmm.. so fast my email erased.. i will ask nicky to wake u up lah.. since u confirmed can come, then we will come also lah.. hehe..

daniel
Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2005, 11:35 PM

Post #9 of 33 (5730 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 4th, 2005 - ROUND 55 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

you all after trek got yum cha or not??

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 12:13 AM

Post #10 of 33 (5723 views)
Shortcut

normally got.. we normally go to bangsar to have b'fast.. the dogs are kept at my house..

daniel
Enthusiast

Jun 3, 2005, 12:18 AM

Post #11 of 33 (5719 views)
Shortcut

errr.. then the question would be, if your house is going to be safe from my dogs??? if bite and tear your things then you sue me how?? I no money to pay wor..

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 12:19 AM

Post #12 of 33 (5714 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

2. Ming Yang (TBC)
4. Evelyn (TBC)
5. Gerald and Rufus!! 6. SlyDANIELLaugh (Who can help gimme wake up call ah??Laugh) 7. lean & mouchichi 8. nicky & bobby 9. stan & henry

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 12:31 AM

Post #13 of 33 (5707 views)
Shortcut

the dogs will be leash to something..

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 1:00 AM

Post #14 of 33 (5694 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
the dogs will be leash to something.. is said must !!! hahaha

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 1:14 AM

Post #15 of 33 (5691 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 4th, 2005 - ROUND 55 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ahaha.. ya lor.. must leash lah.. bcs my house compound not kosong mah.. hehe..

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 1:25 AM

Post #16 of 33 (5687 views)
Shortcut

yaloh ! is daniel's dog like to eat plant.....hahahaha....good show will be showing at you house ! hahahaha

daniel
Enthusiast

Jun 3, 2005, 1:39 AM

Post #17 of 33 (5683 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on June 4th, 2005 - ROUND 55 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

let me give you a brief idea on how notti my dog ah... they will push down my dining chairs untill they fall if i come home late.

they also very kwailan and work together. the male will push open the sliding glass door, then the female thin enough to go thru the grill and she will go to the porch and bring in 2 slippers and they happily chew lah..

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 1:50 AM

Post #18 of 33 (5676 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
let me give you a brief idea on how notti my dog ah hahaha let do that meh ? ... they will push down my dining chairs untill they fall if i come home late. Wow....look like you're more like the slave of the dog...your's doggie like the king of the house !!! just kidding !!

they also very kwailan and work together. the male will push open the sliding glass door, my dog very stupid, she not that smart ! then the female thin enough to go thru the grill and she will go to the porch and bring in 2 slippers and they happily chew lah.. she used to be like this...not now....since she got lots of punishment...she dare not now ! only the thing she never learn it, is try to slip out for fun (looking playmate).....Crazy

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 1:54 AM

Post #19 of 33 (5675 views)
Shortcut

wah... my house got lot of plants and flowers.. my father will kill me if the plants r gone.. hehe..

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 1:56 AM

Post #20 of 33 (5675 views)
Shortcut

wah.. your dogs really naughty.. maybe they are smart and cooperate to do something in case you came home late..

daniel
Enthusiast

Jun 3, 2005, 1:58 AM

Post #21 of 33 (5671 views)
Shortcut

yalah.. your dads plants will sure be there wan.. i scared they push down the pots just because want to see wat the roots look like.. just for fun lah..

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 2:02 AM

Post #22 of 33 (5666 views)
Shortcut

wah liao.. i though my beagle is more naughty, bcs he like to bite some of the leaves...

daniel
Enthusiast

Jun 3, 2005, 2:05 AM

Post #23 of 33 (5660 views)
Shortcut

very hard to say wan lah.. sometimes they angin then very kwai lor. will sit down quitely and do nothing. then can go and buy 4d already lah

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

apex
Novice

Jun 3, 2005, 6:10 AM

Post #24 of 33 (5649 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi folks, New to the forum but have been to 2 treks so far...Looking forward to this Saturday's trek. Eric & Smeagol Date : June 4th, 2005

2. Ming Yang (TBC)
4. Evelyn (TBC)
5. Gerald and Rufus!! 6. SlyDANIELLaugh (Who can help gimme wake up call ah??Laugh) 7. lean & mouchichi 8. nicky & bobby 9. stan & henry 10. Smeagol

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 6:53 AM

Post #25 of 33 (5643 views)
Shortcut

actually i also agree lor.. my beagle angin baik, he won't bite leave, chew slippers, etc.. when he angin tak baik, that's it.. hehe..

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my