First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 Next page Last page  View All

Toy
K9 Maniac

May 31, 2005, 9:59 AM

Post #1 of 988 (4204 views)
Shortcut
lOOkIng fOr hUsky Can't Post

halo dude,

i am looking for a husky, wish to buy 1. but cant find the marking & color i like.. any good recommendation?

Thanks yah. yoh yoh man.

sub_yenny
Dog Kichi

May 31, 2005, 10:26 AM

Post #2 of 988 (4198 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] lOOkIng fOr hUsky [In reply to] Can't Post

hey,

Erm..i saw 1 of the subang house with alot of huskies... i dunno who he/ she is.. but their huskies dammn attractive n gorgeous man! i like them too. Huskies dammn expensive one! But really hard to get those color which really gorgeous loh! hehe... soli for no recommendation here! Laugh i'm one of the huskies fans here! lols

Frown Yenny Frown

Toy
K9 Maniac

May 31, 2005, 5:52 PM

Post #3 of 988 (4175 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sub_yenny] lOOkIng fOr hUsky [In reply to] Can't Post

Which part of Subang? May I know the address?

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 31, 2005, 9:47 PM

Post #4 of 988 (4157 views)
Shortcut

ehh...u didnt descrip wat color you wan, how about eye color??

In Penang, Husky selling at rm1800~2200...some ppls want to sell rm3000+++ crazy liao!!!! I think that wan not a Husky but should be called Hacy (Ha see lang)Wink

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

sub_yenny
Dog Kichi

Jun 1, 2005, 12:32 AM

Post #5 of 988 (4141 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] lOOkIng fOr hUsky [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown sorry toy,

I juz know is around ss15, but i forgot the add oledi. Coz i knew once i with my fren talk about the huskies at subang there. She oso noticed tat house full of huskies. Anyway, my fren is rearing a husky too.. he is gorgeous. i mean the husky. She is 1 of the puppy.com member too. hehe..

Frown Yenny Frown

sub_yenny
Dog Kichi

Jun 1, 2005, 3:03 AM

Post #6 of 988 (4130 views)
Shortcut

Shocked Toy,

Show u some pics of my fren's husky...HE got a perfect feature...BUTTTT!!! no one wanna breed for him coz...tis doggie..lost his cert!!! ok..there was once the doggie breed with another husky...but the breeder cheat her money n told her that there isn't any puppy around, while after tat she saw there is a bunch of puppies with the breeder which also huskies.. The breeder told her tat it's belongs to his frens..bla bla bla.. n until now... her poor husky not even have a puppy yet!! although with a handsome look! gosh!! Mad

have a look http://www.detraqueflicka.envy.nu/galleryyy.htm

Frown Yenny Frown

Toy
K9 Maniac

Jun 1, 2005, 9:09 AM

Post #7 of 988 (4121 views)
Shortcut

like the photo above posted sub. My dad imported 5 huskies from Indonesia, is son & daughters of champion of indonesia leh. haha, so happy lah. he promised to give me 1 pair, most probably he will bring down for me from Ipoh tomorrow, YEAH!

khoo262
Enthusiast

Jun 1, 2005, 6:25 PM

Post #8 of 988 (4106 views)
Shortcut

there's huskies in Ipoh?? where? Can I view? where is the location as I want to buy...
finally..... khoo262 has come back to puppy.com

Toy
K9 Maniac

Jun 1, 2005, 7:18 PM

Post #9 of 988 (4104 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khoo262] lOOkIng fOr hUsky [In reply to] Can't Post

yo man,

not for sale, my dad bought & will bring 1 pair down for me from Ipoh, hehe.. so happy lah!

khoo262
Enthusiast

Jun 1, 2005, 11:28 PM

Post #10 of 988 (4085 views)
Shortcut

any photos to share. never see a pup husky before. look like GSD though. I heard that they need fan/aircond room to live in as they have very thick furs.

sub_yenny
Dog Kichi

Jun 2, 2005, 12:23 AM

Post #11 of 988 (4081 views)
Shortcut

ISH!!!! JEALOUS!! Mad WAH!! ur dad owned a pet shop ah?? wah laoooooooo.............................................i DREAM of HUSKYYYY!! really hard to get good looking huskies lah!! my fren wanna breed her handsome husky oso hard! no cert = no sex! hou charm!! hey toy, when u got the puppiesss...take alot pics n post up here!! MUST showwwwww mah!! rite?? Wink

Frown Yenny Frown

Toy
K9 Maniac

Jun 2, 2005, 9:12 AM

Post #12 of 988 (4074 views)
Shortcut

hOOrAy! my huskies just arrived! no problem wo, bcs they are born in hot wether, so use to it ready, but still need sheds lah. fortunately my house got 3 big rambutan trees. oh, & lots of water too! i oso prepared 3 big fans for them, aiyoh, just right in front of my front door, later ppl though i selling fan pulak! yah, sure will take lots of his photos keh, no worry!

Toy
K9 Maniac

Jun 2, 2005, 9:14 AM

Post #13 of 988 (4071 views)
Shortcut

hehe, no lah, i hope he open anyway, haha. i no need to worry, got 1 pair, but din plan to breed them lah, my house cant keep so many large breed dogs, juz for interest only.

shlee
Doggyman

Jun 2, 2005, 5:50 PM

Post #14 of 988 (4059 views)
Shortcut

Wow, how many dogs you are having now? Your house like a "zoo" now, but only for dogs

I thought you are interested to adopt one pure white terrier to accompany your Maltese? if i'm not wrong, Husky is a big size dog, they must bully your maltese later since maltese is so small.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 2, 2005, 6:35 PM

Post #15 of 988 (4056 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Frown sorry toy,

I juz know is around ss15, but i forgot the add oledi. Coz i knew once i with my fren talk about the huskies at subang there. She oso noticed tat house full of huskies. Anyway, my fren is rearing a husky too.. he is gorgeous. i mean the husky. She is 1 of the puppy.com member too. hehe..

U post to wrong ppl liao..Sly I'm not Toy

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Jun 2, 2005, 6:39 PM

Post #16 of 988 (4053 views)
Shortcut

Wawwwwww...1 pair tim!!!!!! Champian line lagi...& today can get it liaoooooooo.......Bey tahan larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ehh...remember to show us hah.

Toy
K9 Maniac

Jun 2, 2005, 7:57 PM

Post #17 of 988 (4043 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] lOOkIng fOr hUsky [In reply to] Can't Post

I currently got 3 dogs now, 1 maltese 2 huskies. white terrier you mean is up for adoption that 1? yah, been there but too big for my maltese. anyway i wont mix my huskies with maltese loh, later 1 mouth my maltese gone lah, hehe.. wait i am more settled down with huskies then will find a playmate for my maltese.

Toy
K9 Maniac

Jun 2, 2005, 7:59 PM

Post #18 of 988 (4040 views)
Shortcut

haha, later ppl thing i am very proud, show off here. but actually.. yah! hehe.. nolah, juz joking lah..

shlee
Doggyman

Jun 2, 2005, 8:24 PM

Post #19 of 988 (4035 views)
Shortcut

Why not getting another maltese to be your maltese' play mate? do u intend to breed them?

khoo262
Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2005, 8:31 PM

Post #20 of 988 (4034 views)
Shortcut

remember to post pictures ah?? very anxious to see.

sub_yenny
Dog Kichi

Jun 3, 2005, 12:12 AM

Post #21 of 988 (4022 views)
Shortcut

Frown ish..i did post wrong meh? grr... eh i found out 1 thing!!! mostly gal only do so much posting on pets..did u realise tat? i mean MOST lah! ahha..not everyone! hey, husky toy! don over proud ah!! i jealous so much here!!! ishH!!!! oh ya..i saw the thailand website with alot of cute studio pics from doggies!! dammn cute!! toy u can go to the title Any studio pic tat one. Got huskyyyy...ehehhe! Laugh

Frown Yenny Frown

Toy
K9 Maniac

Jun 3, 2005, 12:22 AM

Post #22 of 988 (4020 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] lOOkIng fOr hUsky [In reply to] Can't Post

I am planning to take in another maltese, but since i got huskies now, so not so soon loh. hmm... if all of them are behaving well & in good condition, might breed, but for toy breeds only loh, not huskies lah.

Toy
K9 Maniac

Jun 3, 2005, 12:26 AM

Post #23 of 988 (4019 views)
Shortcut

ahaha, so many pll wana see photos, maybe i wil charge, hehe..

Toy
K9 Maniac

Jun 3, 2005, 12:26 AM

Post #24 of 988 (4016 views)
Shortcut

wah, my name become husky toy ready, if i own more maltese will you call me maltese toy?

shlee
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 1:11 AM

Post #25 of 988 (4009 views)
Shortcut

Last time there was one person wanted to give away her maltese to me as free since she saw me is a dog lover. however i couldn't accept the offer as the dog is from Singapore.....

You might breed your dogs, but if i was you after i got so many adorable puppies, i will keep all instead of giving them away. Then end up my house is full of all puppies and adult dogs then parents sure scold me.....

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my