Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
Training for puppy

zidda
New User

May 26, 2005, 6:57 AM

Post #1 of 2 (977 views)
Shortcut
Training for puppy Can't Post

Hi, I've got a new puppy around 3 months old. Just wanted to know when is the best to send him for the training? I've heard in Padang Merbuk is having the dog training right? RM 100 for 10 lesson. How do I enrol it? Anyone know the number to contact them? What is the procedure to enrol as MKA member and enrol for the training? Thanks a lot.

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 26, 2005, 6:21 PM

Post #2 of 2 (949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zidda] Training for puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

the one at padang merbok is organize by MKA (Malaysia Kennel Association). u have to become a MKA member to enrol urself for the training. the annual fee is RM100 (if i'm not wrong).

try to log on their website for more info. (sorry i cannot post up their website here, but try search at the search engine).

tel : 77292027

u have to personally go to their office at taman tun dr. ismail to submit the payment and the forms.

but i think 3 months is still too young for training. prefer to start at 6 or 7 months onwards.

meanwhile u can train her some basic skill like sit and hand.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on May 26, 2005, 6:32 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my