First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 5, 2003, 12:44 AM

Post #1 of 99 (7229 views)
Shortcut
"1st choice" Brand Can't Post

Dear all,
Does any1 know any pet shops/ places sell "1st choice" brand? I am thinking of switching Eukanuba to 1st choice" as I was told this is good for Golden coat and excellent nutricient??!!

Thank youuuuu
sc

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

cdmoo
ALPHA

Apr 5, 2003, 1:41 AM

Post #2 of 99 (7198 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] "1st choice" Brand [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Trivor,

Not sure in Penang... But in KL/PJ area, there's a pet shop in SS2 selling it.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2003, 6:26 AM

Post #3 of 99 (7191 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] "1st choice" Brand [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Trivor..are you from Penang? If you are around PJ area... as mentioned by cdmoo, there's a pet shop in SS2 selling this brand. There are 2 petshops there. I tried 1st Choice on my dog once and he took a total dislike to it. Hardly took any. The size is quite big too. Is 1st Choice considered premium product? Anyway, you can try the starter pack to see if your dog likes it.. cheers

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 7, 2003, 4:50 PM

Post #4 of 99 (7171 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonlyh & cdmoo] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello all,
thank you! I'm not sure if "1st Choice" is premium product but I am currently using Eukanuba. It smells like fish food and my Trivor's poo-poo smells like it too errkkkk.... the smell attracted alot of flies too.
I was told by a goldie breeder, "1st choice" is good for their coat and health?? I hardly come across any brand name "1st choice" in Penang lahhh....
Any Penang lang to advise ahh? or any good brand to recommend ahh? pls help~

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

wkser
ALPHA

Apr 7, 2003, 10:48 PM

Post #5 of 99 (7161 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi trivor,

there is a petshop in USJ subang jaya also selling it with different variety......

regards
kangser and nous

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Apr 8, 2003, 7:34 AM

Post #6 of 99 (7151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Seems like it's kinda difficult to get certain brands in Penang, eh. Even the brand Innova is hardly found. Hope you find it soon. Otherwise do drop by PJ, join our gathering Wink and get your 1st Choice. Cheers...

jan
Enthusiast

Apr 9, 2003, 7:15 PM

Post #7 of 99 (7140 views)
Shortcut

Hi there !! I dunno where you can get "1st Choice" in Penang. I will look out for you if i see it. Maybe you can try to look in per shops. what i can give you is the pet shops i know in Penang.

1. November Dogworld - Tanjung Bungah
2. Toby - Masjid Negeri (But i think they only have certain dog food, i bought mine from there, i'm using Optima for my furkid)
3. K-9 Pet shop- Macalister Road
4. Prima Tanjung - Opposite Island plaza

I know a lot of pet shops in Penang. sorry first because some i know how to go but dunn how to tell you. anyway, i always went to several pet shops on weekends. so if i came across it, i will let you know. i think the best is taking advice from the vet. at least they know what to give them.

^^Jan^^

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 9, 2003, 10:12 PM

Post #8 of 99 (7134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jan] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Jan,
Thank youuuu... I am not sure on "1st choice" too. My vet recommended Eukanuba, but Trivor refuse to eat now. I think she starts to pick on food.
I want to turn to other brand and a friends recommend "1st choice"...
I also cannot find this in Penang :-( just wanna try my luck...

SC & Trivor

jan
Enthusiast

Apr 9, 2003, 10:34 PM

Post #9 of 99 (7132 views)
Shortcut

hi there
At first, my Cocoa also refuse to take dry dog food as he was use to wet food such as steamed lamb and chicken. He was not use to dry food. I went to the vet and they advice me to gives dry food. So i have no choice and need to let my furkid starves a few days. After that, he started to eat the dog food i give. I know that it's not good for them to starve but sometimes we also want them to follow us not we follow their appetite. At first, i try a normal one from pedigree. this type he really don't like it but he finish the dog food. At then i try to take samples and let him try it. He really likes the dog food that i feed him right now. Maybe you can mix your dog food with some wet food but not daily. bad for their teeth. Nevermine, don't worry... i will try to look for the dog food but have to wait until this coming saturday coz i'm working and studying as well. This saturday, i checked for you...seeya

^^Jan^^

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2003, 2:34 AM

Post #10 of 99 (7126 views)
Shortcut

Hi Trivor,

You can get '1st Choice' in "Toby" opposite Masjid Negeri (Air Itam). They sell this brand.... You sure can get it from there.....Don't worry.........

elizatye
K9 Senior

Apr 10, 2003, 11:21 PM

Post #11 of 99 (7110 views)
Shortcut
Re: [i_idnic] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Are you sure we can get "1st choice" in Toby pet shop in Penang ??? It is really a good news for me because I am looking for this brand of dog food for quite sometimes, but I can't get it in most of the pet shop in Penang. Do you have any idea what time they will close ??? Any other brand of dog food they are selling ???

Smile Eliza

jan
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2003, 11:22 PM

Post #12 of 99 (7110 views)
Shortcut

Hi Trevor!!
I went to Toby to buy my dog food also. Before buying, they give me samples for my furkid to try first. My furkid love the dog food. I know that because i feed my furkid with Pedigree brand where he refuse to eat. When I let him try the dog food. He eat so fast that i know that he likes the taste. Try to look in Toby for you or you can drop by there. see ya

^^Jan^^

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 11, 2003, 1:07 AM

Post #13 of 99 (7103 views)
Shortcut
Re: [i_idnic] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

ahhhhh~
I am sooo happy. *Jump-jump*
Thank youuuuu all of you ..... Laugh
BTW, do you know how to go to Toby? I mean, I know Masjid Negeri, but where? near Xang-Wu primary school?
thank youuuu again~

sc & Trivor

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2003, 2:36 AM

Post #14 of 99 (7100 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eliza,

I'm very very sure you can get "1st choice" in Toby. I think so they will close on 6 o'clock but not sure when either Monday or Wednesday they will not open. Sorry I'm not sure about it. In Toby have a few brand not a lot 'don't have Purina' but I'm not sure what other brand they have. A lot of dog treat u can get it from there. Just go there and have a look.....

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2003, 2:40 AM

Post #15 of 99 (7098 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Yes Toby is near Sang Wu Primary School.... Toby is on the main road before Sang Wu primary school. If not mistaken there is a Car Sale Shop nearby......Feel free to ask anything I'll always welcome ur question.....thanks

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 11, 2003, 2:50 AM

Post #16 of 99 (7097 views)
Shortcut

Thank youuuuuuu i_dnic.... you are a life saver!!
Trivor lost her appetite several days already. she ahs been eating Eukanuba. I think she dislikes the food... I gave her appetizer, but she wansn't eating the next day again.
I'm bring her to Toby this Saturday.

thank you again!!! Thank you alll....

SC & Trivor

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2003, 2:57 AM

Post #17 of 99 (7097 views)
Shortcut

Can I ask u some questions ? How old is ur Trivor ??? She always lost appetite ?

elizatye
K9 Senior

Apr 11, 2003, 5:06 PM

Post #18 of 99 (7094 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Thanks for your information. My house is not near to Toby, so I seldom be there Smile. Will go there to have a look.

Smile Eliza

jan
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2003, 5:44 PM

Post #19 of 99 (7092 views)
Shortcut

Normally in Toby, you can find all sorts of animals and dog food there. I've buy Optima band from Toby. But i could not find any in other pet shops. So i have to stick to Toby right now. Anyway, a pet shop call up yesterday to have a look at the dog they have. Quite okay. They gave 1 shih tzu, 3 toy poodles, 1 dalmatian and 1 silky terrier. i like the silky terrier but no money to buy yet. The price is RM1400 with mka registered. They also have lhasa apso but need to make deposit one because there hardly any demands on lhasa apso. Anyway, the pet shop is near gurney. if not mistaken, the pet shop is called Rainbow pet shop. see ya

^^Jan^^

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 11, 2003, 8:45 PM

Post #20 of 99 (7086 views)
Shortcut

Hello I_idnic,
Trivor is 4 months old Golden Retriever. She lost her appetite since last week. she s still earing but a small portion... But if I give her treats, she will jump up and down and finish 1 sec. I guess she like her lamb and beef treat than chicken biscuit?? hmmm

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 11, 2003, 8:49 PM

Post #21 of 99 (7086 views)
Shortcut

hey, thanks!! I'm going to check that out this weekend too!!
Is the shop inside Gurney plaza? I am bit lost when talking about direction :-)
I normally go to the Maccalister Road pet shop. I think the price is quite reasonable.
I heard 2 new pet shops in Kelawei Road and Jelutong. Good profit business??

jan
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2003, 9:24 PM

Post #22 of 99 (7084 views)
Shortcut

Welcome here. Toby is not in Gurney Plaza lar..Actually Gurney Plaza does have this Sunday market where they sell dogs one but quite expensive. dunno still have this people selling dogs or not. Yup, Kelawai Road got a new pet shop, namely Rainbow Pet Shop. Just went there yesterday. Actually you don't know the direction to Toby izzit? Let me know...see ya...

^^Jan^^

ashley
ALPHA

Apr 11, 2003, 9:41 PM

Post #23 of 99 (7081 views)
Shortcut

Hi All frend , try no go to Gurney Placza market buy that guy's dog!!!!Mad He can be say a bad bad bad breeder and also must comfirm all the puppy information B4 buy the puppy.Mad
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jan
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2003, 10:09 PM

Post #24 of 99 (7077 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ! Anyway, adding to it....he has a shop somewhere in Sungai Pinang. I think beside his shop is a scrap shop. Better don't buy aby puppy from him. Normally i like to go to Toby to see dogs. Hygenic andl a lot of people going there to buy dogs and other products. i like the guinea pigs there. Other place like November Dogworld also okay. The people there are friendly and they also provide grooming. But i would say the grooming is not that good. But most people like to go there also. Another pet shop in Farlim one, wah...pity the dogs there. most are kept in a dirty condition but dunno why, people also buy the pups there. Sometimes you can see the dog is not that healty. Somemore the fur also shed a lot. Puppyland also have a lot of dogs. i dunno the service there but when buying dogs. need to ask where the pups come from. If from Thailand, then the breed is not that good. Easy get sick and shed fur one..Some of the pups there are cute.

^^Jan^^

elizatye
K9 Senior

Apr 11, 2003, 10:55 PM

Post #25 of 99 (7068 views)
Shortcut

Hi, May I know where is Rainbow, if we go from town, is it before or after Gurney Plaza???

Smile Eliza

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my