Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
"1st choice" Brand

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2003, 12:54 AM

Post #76 of 99 (4259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh.....you still have no idea who I am.......ok. Let's tell you, I'm the owner of the oldest dog in the training class....... my dog's name "bear-bear". Got any idea already.........hehhehe

lulugurl
ALPHA

Apr 16, 2003, 1:01 AM

Post #77 of 99 (4256 views)
Shortcut
Re: [i_idnic] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh...cindy is it? say ler...today, u din attend the class quite long d also rite? now got other pom joining the class d Laugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2003, 1:07 AM

Post #78 of 99 (4254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh ... you know liao.... me too free so ma let you guess lo.....hehehe... yeah I didn't attend the class for long time already. Yupe I know ...Florence (Benji)... I saw her for few lessons and now she bought a new Pom..... so now is join the agility or obedience ?

Best Regards,

Cin-Di

lulugurl
ALPHA

Apr 16, 2003, 1:10 AM

Post #79 of 99 (4253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [i_idnic] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

yes..sometimes we'll be havin agility, sometimes obidience, but sometimes mock trial class..They show us how they give score and wat we should do during the Trials..Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2003, 1:15 AM

Post #80 of 99 (4250 views)
Shortcut

Oh........sure you all have to be hardworking to train wat.....cause there is a obedience trial on Dec in Penang right ??? But now they already have assistant to help already wat .... y still sometimes agility and sometimes obedience... so funny. Nowadays, a lot of people joining the class izzit ?

elizatye
K9 Senior

Apr 16, 2003, 1:17 AM

Post #81 of 99 (4250 views)
Shortcut

Ha Ha Ha ... Ai ya ya ... I also know who you are already Smile. "Bear-bear" is really a smart dog. Where is he/she now ???

Eliza

elizatye
K9 Senior

Apr 16, 2003, 1:19 AM

Post #82 of 99 (4247 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Eve, Even though you already passed the CGC test, but you and Jaz have to come to support us when we are having the CGC. OK Smile !

Smile Eliza

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2003, 1:24 AM

Post #83 of 99 (4245 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

eh....u know me also already ah.... oh...Sly hehehhehe.... Bear-Bear is not a smart dog he is a noisy & kacau dog.... He is now staying at home....scared of SARS that's why he didn't attend the class for long time......... hahahaha....

Cheers, Cin-Di

(This post was edited by i_idnic on Apr 16, 2003, 1:48 AM)

jan
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2003, 5:38 PM

Post #84 of 99 (4229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there !! Anyway, there is a new pet shop just open at tanjung bungah area...near November Dogworld. The pet shop name is Pampered Pet Shop. "1st Choice" is available there also. I not yet go to that pet shop. It's my bf who went there. Quite a lot of dogs too...see ya..

^^Jan^^

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 16, 2003, 6:19 PM

Post #85 of 99 (4226 views)
Shortcut

hello i_dnic,
You can write it down for me the tel# here lahh... I lazy to caryr HP, so, my hubby will always carry the HP Wink

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2003, 7:09 PM

Post #86 of 99 (4220 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] How to find "1st choice" Brand in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi..... I think u can straight away go to the obedience class with your dog to have a look.....a few of this forum's members will be there as well.....

lulugurl
ALPHA

Apr 16, 2003, 11:25 PM

Post #87 of 99 (4213 views)
Shortcut

it will be ms yeoh at 016 4538077

Eliza, i'll sure to come and support you!! cause i know, i nearly canot pass...difficultCrazy
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2003, 11:53 PM

Post #88 of 99 (4209 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eve,

Who said u nearly cannot pass....tell u I didn't saw anyone fail before. Is not that difficult. eh... don't scared Eliza & Yippi la.... Izzit this time a lot of dogs going to take CGC test?

Best Regards

lulugurl
ALPHA

Apr 17, 2003, 12:00 AM

Post #89 of 99 (4207 views)
Shortcut

Yalo...actually all will pass heheheSly scare u nia..hehehehPirate

Now all because of the sars scare, quite few ppl attending class ler..example bear bear lo..ehhehe. Normal volume of ppl taking the test lar...more or less around 10
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2003, 12:13 AM

Post #90 of 99 (4204 views)
Shortcut

Oh...SARS. Quite a few of ppl only ma but still got a lot ppl going wat.... look like more than last time a lot lo. Around 10 ppl taking is a lot already last time when I join nothing at all le no CGC test also. You all are so lucky... Bear-Bear ah he & his owner also scared SARS so ma didn't attend for long time liao lo....hehehehe

lulugurl
ALPHA

Apr 17, 2003, 1:18 AM

Post #91 of 99 (4196 views)
Shortcut

more or less mar...dunno how many, that day when they discuss about it, i was sitting at the bench. Lazy, hehehhe

Nowadays, alot of goldies there lar, they wan to start a Golden chapter in penang,eheheh but really, ALOTShocked of golden
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2003, 1:49 AM

Post #92 of 99 (4192 views)
Shortcut

Wah......y so many golden there ? I thought the breed of MS a lot.... Who want to start the Golden Chapter........???Steven & Pat ah... look like have a lot of fun le...... too bad.... my bear-bear scared everthing so he can't really mix friend with others dogs......

lulugurl
ALPHA

Apr 17, 2003, 4:40 PM

Post #93 of 99 (4184 views)
Shortcut

Now more golden...u think Jaz can mix around with other dogs ar...cannot~!@ she is sooo unfriendly and always seems to be barking at other dogsFrown..but now alot better dSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2003, 11:53 PM

Post #94 of 99 (4176 views)
Shortcut

Yeah.....I know Jaz like to bark and her sound really sharp... but I think my dog worst not friendly at all he is so kedekut & Blush scared dog & ppl close to him. Old dog scared everything...... hai... 'kek sim' only

cherygan
Enthusiast

Apr 18, 2003, 8:51 AM

Post #95 of 99 (4170 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] "1st choice" Brand [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, i feed my furkids with 'Blackwood'. I was recommanded by a pet seller and she said this brand is even better than Euka or 1st Choice, but i rarely see it anywhere.
Blackwood do come cheaper compare to Euka.
Is that true Blackwood is good?
I have checked the net and its premium dog food from USA if not mistaken.

YYY MouMou & WangWang & Byron & LiangLiang & Young & LuLu - Love 'em all YYY

Trivor
K9 Servant

Apr 18, 2003, 9:54 PM

Post #96 of 99 (4162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherygan] "1st choice" Brand [In reply to] Can't Post

hello Chery,
I have not come across "Blackwood" before.
If you found one, pls recomend the place so I would drop by one day and have a look too!!

thanks!

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

lulugurl
ALPHA

Apr 19, 2003, 1:49 AM

Post #97 of 99 (4157 views)
Shortcut

Cindy, thanks for the number, i pass it over to my friend the number d. not yet call. will inform you later about it. but the dog is in KL. Maybe he can bring him back to penang loooCrazy
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Apr 19, 2003, 6:08 AM

Post #98 of 99 (4155 views)
Shortcut

Can I correct something ??? I'm Cin-Di not Cindy..... sorry about that....heheheheTongue Tongue Tongue....

lulugurl
ALPHA

Apr 21, 2003, 11:33 PM

Post #99 of 99 (4152 views)
Shortcut

sorry..i thought it's cindy, cin-di...Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my