Any pets shop in JB??

minidinosaur
Novice

Apr 4, 2003, 8:10 PM

Post #1 of 4 (2675 views)
Shortcut
Any pets shop in JB?? Can't Post

Hi,

does anyone know of any pets shop in JB?? i tried city sq, pelangi, holiday plaza, angsana and giant, all dun have leh. only found one at giant, but that one seem to concentrate more on fish. so i wonder, for dog owner in JB, where do u go to get supplies?

satin
Novice

Apr 9, 2003, 12:14 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2664 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minidinosaur] Any pets shop in JB?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi,

does anyone know of any pets shop in JB?? i tried city sq, pelangi, holiday plaza, angsana and giant, all dun have leh. only found one at giant, but that one seem to concentrate more on fish. so i wonder, for dog owner in JB, where do u go to get supplies?

I am interested as we may be relocating to Johor instead of Kl. Thanks everyone for your advices and tips and warm welcome. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Button! - The princess in our life.

Villain
Novice

Apr 9, 2003, 5:42 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2659 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minidinosaur] Any pets shop in JB?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi
I am in fact in JB working. So I know some of the places well. If u wan to find good dog u can go to Tmn Sentosa the pet shop is Natural Tracks and they seems to have taking the dog as king!! kekekekeke. Another pet shop will be Rotts Mastiff and this is a chain store with shop in Pelangi Area, Permas Area and also Angsana Area. Although big but they seems to have attitude problem and they don take care of the dog well in the sense they put them under fan unlike natural tracks under air cond....Sly

minidinosaur
Novice

Apr 9, 2003, 7:01 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Villain] Any pets shop in JB?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

do u have the actual address? cos i stay in singapore buy visit JB pretty often.

thanks

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my