Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Need neighbour to sign to apply license??

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 24, 2005, 10:40 AM

Post #1 of 74 (1471 views)
Shortcut
Need neighbour to sign to apply license?? Can't Post

hi everyone

anyone know whether we need the neighbour to sign to apply for the license??
Frown ....
Frown Frown

Bull Lover
Doggyman

May 24, 2005, 5:47 PM

Post #2 of 74 (1446 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] Need neighbour to sign to apply license?? [In reply to] Can't Post

where u from? i only know MPSJ no need.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 24, 2005, 6:01 PM

Post #3 of 74 (1442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] Need neighbour to sign to apply license?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi everyone

anyone know whether we need the neighbour to sign to apply for the license??

not soooo crazy kuah???!!!!!! need neighbour to sign for applying lesen.

And u didn't mention what license ler???

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

Bull Lover
Doggyman

May 25, 2005, 1:15 AM

Post #4 of 74 (1410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] Need neighbour to sign to apply license?? [In reply to] Can't Post

yes ah last time MPSJ want to do it, but i think too many ppl make noise, now no need lu.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 25, 2005, 1:25 AM

Post #5 of 74 (1402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Need neighbour to sign to apply license?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
yes ah last time MPSJ want to do it, but i think too many ppl make noise, now no need lu.

Wu??? really??!!!!

In Kulim hah, just go to pos office; give them rm5, then they give you 1 lesen liao. so easy!!

Sometime asking you how many u want? hehehe.....

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 25, 2005, 1:25 AM

Post #6 of 74 (1398 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Need neighbour to sign to apply license?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ehh...in boxer forum hah...talking about Taro ler...go there see see..

PSY
K9 Kaki

May 25, 2005, 3:11 AM

Post #7 of 74 (1388 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Go check out MKA web page, they let you voice your opinion and they are trying to sort things out for most dog owners. Just go there and read up on it.

ianlim
Dog Kichi

May 25, 2005, 6:30 AM

Post #8 of 74 (1382 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] Need neighbour to sign to apply license?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

Wu??? really??!!!!

In Kulim hah, just go to pos office; give them rm5, then they give you 1 lesen liao. so easy!!

Sometime asking you how many u want? hehehe.....

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....? Soooooooooo easy one to get Lisence at Kedah meh..?? Then, maybe think to move to there..., coz, the house is 3 times cheaper than KLs .., heheh... But i eat vege only woh, got any vegetarian food or not there..?

Ian

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 25, 2005, 9:09 AM

Post #9 of 74 (1378 views)
Shortcut

ohh actually im from sj but im hav applied lah i just help my fren ask cos she stay in puchong she say also under mpsj wan n her neighbour is malay

if no need then good lor
Frown ....
Frown Frown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 25, 2005, 9:12 AM

Post #10 of 74 (1377 views)
Shortcut

i also duno leii just heard my fren say loor.. is just the normal dog license lor cos i hav adi apply mah then also no need sign larr then my fren still not yet apply n she stay in puchong...which also under mpsj... n she heard abt some1 say need neighbour sign wor ahahah for my case i din ask neighbour sign cos my neighbour also din ask us sign as they hav their dog first ahahha
Frown ....
Frown Frown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 25, 2005, 9:23 AM

Post #11 of 74 (1370 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] Need neighbour to sign to apply license?? [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh thanks PSY~~ will ask my fren go hav a read on it or i might go hav a look if hav time hehehe
Frown ....
Frown Frown

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 25, 2005, 6:11 PM

Post #12 of 74 (1358 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ianlim] Need neighbour to sign to apply license?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha...come lar..sell your house in KL and buy 3 here lar. 1 for u, 1 for your parents & 1 for your doggie mah..hehehe...

Dun worry lar...now anywhere got many vege restaurants liao mah...

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 25, 2005, 6:20 PM

Post #13 of 74 (1356 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
i also duno leii just heard my fren say loor.. is just the normal dog license lor cos i hav adi apply mah then also no need sign larr then my fren still not yet apply n she stay in puchong...which also under mpsj... n she heard abt some1 say need neighbour sign wor ahahah for my case i din ask neighbour sign cos my neighbour also din ask us sign as they hav their dog first ahahha

Where got human right?? like this!!!! of course we have to responsible to our neighour but if must get neighbour signature..........its too crazy liaooooooooooo.

Next time maybe got children also must get neighbour to sign lar....children sometime make noise at nite mah.

khoo262
Enthusiast

May 25, 2005, 8:36 PM

Post #14 of 74 (1344 views)
Shortcut

tell the neighbours that you are a jedi master and all the dogs are your apprentice. The barking is part of training. tell them not to complain and you will use your light sabre. oh yeah....if they ask you what religion you belong to, answer in a deep voice ' I AM A JEDI!'
finally..... khoo262 has come back to puppy.com

ianlim
Dog Kichi

May 26, 2005, 12:31 AM

Post #15 of 74 (1335 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hahaha...come lar..sell your house in KL and buy 3 here lar. 1 for u, 1 for your parents & 1 for your doggie mah..hehehe...

Dun worry lar...now anywhere got many vege restaurants liao mah...

Aiyoh.., house at KL is rent one lar... Heheh... Only can buy one house.. I do have one tiny house for my ROCKY at the car park porch..

Ian

ianlim
Dog Kichi

May 26, 2005, 12:47 AM

Post #16 of 74 (1332 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khoo262] Need neighbour to sign to apply license?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
tell the neighbours that you are a jedi master and all the dogs are your apprentice. The barking is part of training. tell them not to complain and you will use your light sabre. oh yeah....if they ask you what religion you belong to, answer in a deep voice ' I AM A JEDI!'

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 26, 2005, 1:06 AM

Post #17 of 74 (1326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khoo262] Need neighbour to sign to apply license?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

Hahaha....u practice like this?? Work??!!!

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 26, 2005, 1:09 AM

Post #18 of 74 (1323 views)
Shortcut

u not KL lang arr??

that avator is your puppy? GR rite?

Y you take Vege? for healthy purposes or religion? I sometime also take vege, normally for my lunch.

ianlim
Dog Kichi

May 26, 2005, 1:36 AM

Post #19 of 74 (1319 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
u not KL lang arr??

that avator is your puppy? GR rite?

Y you take Vege? for healthy purposes or religion? I sometime also take vege, normally for my lunch.

Er.., i am staying in KL.., but, i am a Hakka from Kajang.., Hehehe, the avatar not my puppy lar... You can see My Rocky Pic here:

i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/ianlyy/Doggies/Rocky1.jpg

i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/ianlyy/Doggies/Rocky2.jpg

Nowaday, very common oredi, vegetarian, trend mah, from the US, to UK, etc mah... Umm.., i myself had been a vegetarian for about 8 years loh..., not from the day i borned, anyhow, i chosed to be a vegetarian for both, health, religion, very comfortable with it..., prefered Western Vege recipes, all natural ingredients, and less oily, unlike chinese ones, many fake meats.. and oily..

Ian

Ian

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 26, 2005, 2:00 AM

Post #20 of 74 (1317 views)
Shortcut

Ehh..ur Rocky is Husky mixed arr??

Wahhhh...8 years liao for vege...your body should be no more poison liao. Ya is good to take vege, but prefer natural wan loh. My younger sister also take vege, "Full Time" vege like you ...hehehe....I'm "part time" vege

(This post was edited by glng675 on May 26, 2005, 2:01 AM)

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 26, 2005, 2:27 AM

Post #21 of 74 (1310 views)
Shortcut

ahaha wahhh so ' kua jeong' mehhh hav children also need neighbour sign?? too much lar ahahha

well for this issue i think they mention it before leh as BullLover says... but too many ppl complaint then cancel o wat liao
Frown ....
Frown Frown

ianlim
Dog Kichi

May 26, 2005, 7:23 AM

Post #22 of 74 (1300 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Ehh..ur Rocky is Husky mixed arr??

Wahhhh...8 years liao for vege...your body should be no more poison liao. Ya is good to take vege, but prefer natural wan loh. My younger sister also take vege, "Full Time" vege like you ...hehehe....I'm "part time" vege

Ehh.., no leh, i am not sure what breed is his dad, but, i know ROCKY mama is white colour "wu lei kao", looks like a, small size lion haired dogs.. what breed is that??? ROCKY mama was pregnant after been back from her "jalan-jalan" 4 years ago.. I guess his papa is a mongrel...

Anyhow, thanks for yr compliment, hehe, my ROCKY looks good eh..? Abit like pure breed..., i am so proud of him...!! ROCKY ROCKSSSSSSSSS! ROCKY RULEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

Ian

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 26, 2005, 5:25 PM

Post #23 of 74 (1293 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
ahaha wahhh so ' kua jeong' mehhh hav children also need neighbour sign?? too much lar ahahha

well for this issue i think they mention it before leh as BullLover says... but too many ppl complaint then cancel o wat liao

BlushBlushBlush who know 1 day become true??!!! hehehe.....

Wor?? cancelled hah??!!! good lar...finally they know thier mistake liao!!! So, u can sleep well liao..hahaha

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

May 26, 2005, 5:29 PM

Post #24 of 74 (1290 views)
Shortcut

Ai yah!!! jalan jalan come back kena pregnant pula!!! dangeruos lor like this!! and dun know who is the papa lagi teruk!!! hahaha....

However, Rocky look nice ler...got nice ears & face!!

Bull Lover
Doggyman

May 26, 2005, 6:53 PM

Post #25 of 74 (1282 views)
Shortcut

ages also here also can go post office noe, now canot loh!! now hv to go majilis one, go MPSJ ah, DPKL ah, need vaccine card, vet sign, and hv to write how big is ur house land ah... my house ah only allow 2 doggies ah..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my