Dobe Ear Crop

sanjayraj
New User

May 22, 2005, 5:36 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3474 views)
Shortcut
Dobe Ear Crop Can't Post

Hi Forumers

I've got a 3 monts old dobe.Need your advice how much it cost to crop the ears and which vet clinic in KL does a good croping job..

Your advice is much appreciated.

Thank youSmile

vinkuan
Enthusiast

May 22, 2005, 8:12 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sanjayraj] Dobe Ear Crop [In reply to] Can't Post

Ideal time for ear cropping is 8-10 weeks...but some forum do advise 6 to 8 weeks, but anyway, ur dober is too old to crop ear....lets hope i am wrong....coz i love to see dober's "sharp" look with cropped ears......

===================================

Photos.......(Last Update- 08/09/05)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gordenthebox/

prodog
Novice

May 22, 2005, 5:01 PM

Post #3 of 6 (3451 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sanjayrai,

Dr. Thomas of Klang did it for my dobe when he was about 10 weeks old. And he did a good job too. Unfortunately, I do not have his contact no, so you'll have to ask around.

Prodog

PSY
K9 Kaki

May 22, 2005, 5:14 PM

Post #4 of 6 (3449 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sanjayraj,

So nice to see another Dob owner not very many. Manage to read prodog's reply and maybe I can help here. The vet mentioned by prodog is the same I use for ear cropping and he is in Klang and his contact is :

Dr. Mathews Thomas, 16, Lorong selampit 18B, Taman Klang Jaya, 41200, Klang. Tel : 603 3324-0261 H/P: 019 662-2658

Do hope you can get this before it gets edited. You can also contact me through .

Catch you again.

sanjayraj
New User

May 23, 2005, 10:13 PM

Post #5 of 6 (3428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] Dobe Ear Crop [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi PSY

Thanks alot for your info ,how much did u pay for the crop? How long it will take to recover after croping?

Thank you

PSY
K9 Kaki

May 24, 2005, 2:55 AM

Post #6 of 6 (3415 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sanjayraj,

Ok, it cost me RM250.00. Please note there are three types of cropping, show, medium and work and you have to decide. It usually takes about a fortnight to recover but about two months and even more to tape it so it stands properly. Please also note, it is wise to get this done after it's last shots. There are alot of tips on http://dobermanpages.com/taping.htm. Maybe we can meet up some time and compare notes. I shall checking out the forum later this evening around 9:00 pm maybe we can chat then. Again my contact is or 019 231-1032. Do hope you get this before it gets edited.

All the best, Cheerio for now.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my