First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

wais81
Enthusiast

May 25, 2005, 9:23 PM

Post #26 of 40 (2275 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

Where you stay la,

me and gladys also stay in usj, we can meet up in subang area first la...wat about that?

Christopher

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 26, 2005, 2:55 AM

Post #27 of 40 (2264 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh i stay in sj as well.. near the pets wonderland there....

well im a very teruk sj ppl as glady says ahahah i duno usj road n duno how to go to taipan eheheh if wan make it pls don be at usj pls... :P
Frown ....
Frown Frown

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jun 5, 2005, 5:17 AM

Post #28 of 40 (2234 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shinya] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

well just a word of caution for u.. like what timmy said..stay with your dog while he is groomed and observed how the groomer handle your dog. a lot of times i can tell u dogs are being handled roughly when their owner is not around..if what timmy said is true then beware.. as for the puppies are selling fast that doesnt prove that they are selling quality and healthy pups..u might be the lucky one to owned a healthy one but not all are lucky..i have been in groomng line for 3 years and i have seen a lot of dogs that are so badly bred that some of them couldnt even make it till the 4 th month.. they look bright cute bubbly but tht doesnt gurantee that they will be healthy and free from diseases..if u really want to know whether your dog is being treated well at the grooming centre..observe your dog's reaction towards the groomer..if the dog loves the groomer like he loves or jst as happy to see the groomer as u then 50% passed. but if the dog feels scared or stick to u all the time while in the shop then think twice.take my word for it..i have seen dogs that are being abused during grooming..some were injured or terrified until they hide in a corner everytime comes to grooming or some dogs jst become aggresive when it comes to grooming..trust me..these happen with doggies that are groomed at one of the well known pet shop in pj area that ppl claim their grooming service is great..no names mention but becareful..alwiz observe your doggiesss and they will tell u if u understand them well..
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

(This post was edited by ritchie_dog on Jun 5, 2005, 5:27 AM)

Shinya

Jun 5, 2005, 6:14 AM

Post #29 of 40 (2232 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

hmm~ This monday i bring my Baby for grooming, and I went to the same shop~ I didi stay there and watch~ They still giving a good service~ Maybe as you said, they only do nice and prefect job when i am around, nut i think they are not scared my dog at all~ Anyway~ Thanks for your advise, I will stay with my Baby when i bring her for grooming~ Thank you~

and join our fans page at www.facebook.com/Lolipet

timmy
Enthusiast

Jun 5, 2005, 5:39 PM

Post #30 of 40 (2228 views)
Shortcut

agree w u ritchi_dog, i remember once i sent timmy to one of petshop in pj 4 grooming, n when i picked him , he was so nervous and unhappy.all the while i send him to different place, it was the first time i gave try to that shop that claimed thay have prof groomer for overseas, i didnt expect timmy looked so scare and unhappy when i picked him, and i saw him nail, was bit redish and cut too short, i ahve no idea why, maybe they cut his nail till bleeding? since then i never send timmy to that petshop anymore.

ritchi, may i know which pet shop u work in as groomer? can tell alittle it the pj petshop that abuse dog? i know its not gd to tell directly that affet ppl' business, but dun mind to share as we dun want our furkid be a victim,y we want to let these ppl earn $$ and yet torture iur beloved furkid?

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jun 6, 2005, 8:49 PM

Post #31 of 40 (2218 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timmy] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey,

well thank god ure a good owner who observe your dog..some owners doesnt care or dont even notice which i think is very bad..

well if the nails is reddish like wht u describe then they have cut it too short lor...sometimes when the dogs have black nails then its very hard to judge,,even the best groomer do sometimes have accident on the nails but for me usually i try to trim it not too short..the nails actually as long as it doesnt touches the floor then its fine..or if u know where the 'quick' is then u can cut it to the shortest or nearest to it lor..i dont work for any petshop...im a freelance groomer..doing for friends and some of my regular clients.. so far no petshop of my own yet but thinking of one...hopefully able to have one soon if i work harder..ahahaha...

errmmm as for the petshop..im sorry but its not nice to tell the name of the shop.. but its in SS2 area... figured it out yourself..cant tell though..why i dont like groomers to be rough is that it will affect the dog temperament as well..and i have few customers who brought their dog to me and ive noticed they are very snappy whenever i try to comb out matts or cut their nails..then after having some conversation with them then only i know that their dog is previously being groomed at the pj petshop i mention..3 dogs all different owners but 3 of them same behaviour during grooming..bite and naughty...so wht ppl say is true..how u teach is what u get..thts why grooming is very important for u to start it right..
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

timmy
Enthusiast

Jun 6, 2005, 11:03 PM

Post #32 of 40 (2215 views)
Shortcut

thks for informing about the ss2 petshop, i sent timmy to that petshop which has a another petshop in ss2 too, no idea same as u mentioned, they have a popular hong kong groomer thats claimed to be popular , thats y i gave a try, since then i never brg timmy there as he was unhappy when ignored me when i picked him fr the shop after grooming.

and another petshop in ss2 - near the watson, i brought timmy there too, don't like the place , it was terribly dirty, unhygiene in their grooming room!so i boycott that shop too.

now i sent timmy to pets' buddy, tmn megah, not bad, its clean, the groomer is gentle, timmy is very happy everytime i picked himLaugh..they allow me to watch them too,,but i leave timmy there as i have trust on the groomer and shop owner..

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Jun 6, 2005, 11:28 PM

Post #33 of 40 (2210 views)
Shortcut

Hi, did you ever try out the groomer in AMC? She is well trained and loves dogs. My pup has no problem there, even so we normally trim claws only (breed standard for my dog is "natural", hence not much grooming required)

timmy
Enthusiast

Jun 7, 2005, 3:38 AM

Post #34 of 40 (2203 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JoeSmith] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

where is AMC? never heard of this .is it a petshop?

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Jun 7, 2005, 4:53 PM

Post #35 of 40 (2194 views)
Shortcut

Hi Timmy, sorry I thought that everyone knows Dr. Siva and his clinic.

AMC stands for Animal Medical Centre at 8, Jln Tun Razak, KL

Take the elevator and you will find out that there is not only a clinic (ground floor) but also a pet shop and a groomer. Good Luck.

(This post was edited by JoeSmith on Jun 7, 2005, 5:04 PM)

timmy
Enthusiast

Jun 15, 2005, 5:44 PM

Post #36 of 40 (2170 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JoeSmith] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi joesmith,, thks 4 informing. Unimpressedi will chk it out if i'm free. hardly travel to kl, prefer pj are for timmy's grooming.

Richi- can you email me 4 more info bout ur grooming service? ..kind of interested on ur personal grooming services ..

yahoomail.com

username- mawamidori

JoeSmith
K9 Maniac

Jun 15, 2005, 6:43 PM

Post #37 of 40 (2165 views)
Shortcut

You are welcome.

It is a very good idea to support one of our members, especially when it is a professional & dog lover like Richi. Wink

Good Luck. Smile

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Jun 16, 2005, 3:35 AM

Post #38 of 40 (2158 views)
Shortcut

hiya,.... i do experience bad grooming from some petshop in pj ... well now i also change to pet's buddy.... the groomer is realli very soft n gentle n as u say the place is clean... don hav those kind of smelli "dog smell"... i quite like the place n sometime spend my day waiting there... ncie environment right.... now change a BED there hahaha hav u seen it?
Frown ....
Frown Frown

timmy
Enthusiast

Jun 16, 2005, 7:34 AM

Post #39 of 40 (2156 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

ya i like their service too...they chg the bed? the decor of the shop? i didnt go this mth, will chk out their new look..Laugh

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Jun 19, 2005, 9:04 PM

Post #40 of 40 (2132 views)
Shortcut

yeahh do u remember that last time beside the sink for washing hand their a two seat for drinking tea wan mahh then now he change to big bed liao haahha feel nice to sleep wakaka....

ohh so long din go there ahh ... i heard he say start from 20 this month got sales leii maybe can go hav a look n bring ur kids there... ehmmm duno when the sales end i also feel like going there but hav to work leiii
Frown ....
Frown Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my