Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Anyonce know who is this?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Shinya

May 21, 2005, 2:05 AM

Post #1 of 40 (4574 views)
Shortcut
Anyonce know who is this? Can't Post

Hi there~ I just want to ask u guys did u all know who is this guy? He used to grom my Baby~ Are u guys going to this vet also? He charge very cheap for my Shih Tzu bathing, cut nails and cut some of the flur on the leg and eye it only charge me RM16~ Is a good cutter~ He own a pet shop also~ I strongly recommend u guys to go and have a look, his shop is at OUG (Overseas Unin Garden).

and join our fans page at www.facebook.com/Lolipet

Toy
K9 Maniac

May 21, 2005, 3:14 AM

Post #2 of 40 (4565 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shinya] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

wow, so great deal, can u pls state the full address here? thanks.

Shinya

May 21, 2005, 8:19 AM

Post #3 of 40 (4559 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

I dun have the full address~ Sorry~ Beside did u know where is Pearl Point? His shop is nearby there~

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 21, 2005, 9:27 AM

Post #4 of 40 (4558 views)
Shortcut

near taman desa?
Frown ....
Frown Frown

Shinya

May 22, 2005, 1:17 AM

Post #5 of 40 (4545 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

erm~quite near there~

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 22, 2005, 9:31 AM

Post #6 of 40 (4538 views)
Shortcut

izit near 7-11 ahh? could it be chris shop?
Frown ....
Frown Frown

mun2
Enthusiast

May 22, 2005, 5:30 PM

Post #7 of 40 (4534 views)
Shortcut

hi shinya..

hmm is it a corner shop?? erm close to the lot where there's a lot of cyber cafe :P?? my orthodontist clinic is just next to it :P

the shop have a clear partition rite? half the shop is dedicated to grooming.. i ask the price.. rm60-70 for my anna who is erm below 5 months old :D these include bathing, cut nail, groom fur, and pluck ears hair :p...

http://www.dogster.com/?139719

timmy
Enthusiast

May 22, 2005, 6:15 PM

Post #8 of 40 (4533 views)
Shortcut

is it along the row of many salons? rthose shoplots within pearl point and behind of aktif lifestyle? just a corner shop next to a small lane . next to it is a chinese medical shop, sthing like tat?

well i went there few times to chk out their dogs long time ago, not all very healthy, the owner, a old man, keep on pushing me his dog for very cheap price, and he has a shih tsu in a cage, very dirty, i thk one of the eye is hurt/ blind, the nail is superd long, hair is messy and tangled, i can say its very very pitiful to the doggie, since then, i never go there, i find the owner not responsible, the way he take care his dog, u know how well he take care others or he really a dog lover? or just for sick of his business?his business seems not very good i guess, thats y charge so cheap for grooming ? if not he wont push selling me his doggies everytime i went..and he taught me how to train the dog pee/poo by locking them in toilet?!!! thats ridiculous...i dont agree w him at all...i can train my timmy shih tzu better than wat he suggest..and i saw a young man ( maybe his son/worker) blow the shih tzu w hair dryer very very near to the body..so pitiful cos its painful to blow dry w heat such a near distance!!! i guess the owner who sent his shih tzu didnt c how they blow the furkids! for me i will screw them if i see this.even human feel pain if u put the hairdryer so near to dry ur hair!

i send my timmy to PJ groomer,its rm 30 for bath, nail cutting, trim face. while whole bosy grooming is rm 60..i choose to pay rm 30 instead of rm16 for avoid suffering/torturing to my furkid..just 2cents of advice..

i never buy anythg or groom my dog in such attidute owner shop.

(This post was edited by timmy on May 22, 2005, 6:21 PM)

Toy
K9 Maniac

May 22, 2005, 7:35 PM

Post #9 of 40 (4529 views)
Shortcut

a vet or a shop?

Shinya

May 23, 2005, 6:10 AM

Post #10 of 40 (4521 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timmy] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

Shockedi guess u are wrong, tht owner of the shop is a guy~ not old man~ anyway~ last time when i bring my dog to eat after i bring my Baby to bath~ He saw me and my dog, he came to us and ask how was her, doing well? And he are good owner i could tell u~ The shih tzu tht u mention it hink i saw her before, tht dog was already been cut her flur and I have play with her~ Her eyes looks great~ Maybe tht old man not a pro who handle those dogs and pups, they are selling those pups with cheap price because most of them is non MKA registered~ If u want MKA registered u can ask from them also~ And i dun think their shop's business is not good, becoz i oftenly visit their shop and all his pups selling fast~ Within 1 month they can sold it out~ And I own my ST from them, she stil very healthy~ I strongly recommend u guys to vist his shop~ And he got to the newspaper before this~ This proff tht he is a pro~

Shinya

May 23, 2005, 6:15 AM

Post #11 of 40 (4520 views)
Shortcut

the shop u mention is in taman desa not is near to taman desa~ Last time i do visit to his shop~ If not wrong i think is the chris's shop u mention~ But the charge is expensive than the shop i mention~ If not wrong i saw some post th chris doing free grooming service right?

Shinya

May 23, 2005, 6:18 AM

Post #12 of 40 (4519 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mun2] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! Oic~ But it is cheap for my ST~ they charge me for Rm16 only~ hahahaha~ So did u let them groom ur pups?

timmy
Enthusiast

May 23, 2005, 6:32 AM

Post #13 of 40 (4517 views)
Shortcut

hi shinya...i went there 2- 3 yrs ago.i have no idea they chg the owner or not...or is it the one u mentioned, if the shop is the one next to the chinese medical shop,w all arcade and salon shops...thats the one i won't recomm anyone go there. cos they treat their own shihtzu terribly, as dog lover, u will be angry Madif u see the dog in such bad condition. i saw the groomer is young guy, hodling a hair dryer blow very close ....very bad!

Shinya

May 23, 2005, 6:47 AM

Post #14 of 40 (4515 views)
Shortcut

lol~ as whtu said 2-3 years ago~ Now all the dog at there is in good condition~ healthy and friendly~ When i go there, coz they will put few of their own dog on the ground, and their dog will come and welcome u~

timmy
Enthusiast

May 23, 2005, 6:51 AM

Post #15 of 40 (4514 views)
Shortcut

may i know wats the petshop name? if i'm free i will drop by and chk out their puppy ...maybe they have chg , no idea...but i will c they will hardseell their puppy again or not , like lelong out as last time! terribleMad

Shinya

May 23, 2005, 7:05 AM

Post #16 of 40 (4510 views)
Shortcut

lol~ tht day i went to the pet shop (last week), all sold out~ Erm~ I forgot the name~ Let me check it out, WIll let u know ASAPWink

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 23, 2005, 9:43 AM

Post #17 of 40 (4507 views)
Shortcut

ohh then im not sure lor cos im not familiar with taman desa ahahha

but i still not yet go to his shop before lar cos a bit far n i duno the way as well

free grooming?? i don think so lei
Frown ....
Frown Frown

Shinya

May 23, 2005, 1:41 PM

Post #18 of 40 (4506 views)
Shortcut

If he wasn't giving any discount or FOC~ I guess i will not going to his shop~ Coz his shop is more expensive than the shop i visit~

timmy
Enthusiast

May 24, 2005, 6:10 AM

Post #19 of 40 (4483 views)
Shortcut

shinya,

if can, u stand next to the groomer, c how he groom ur furkid, c he really take care ur furkid.

sometimes discount few bucks won't worth of letting our furkids suffer fr hairdryer heat.Unimpressed

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 24, 2005, 9:35 AM

Post #20 of 40 (4477 views)
Shortcut

haha for this im not sure hav to ask chris lol~~ but of cos not FOC larr business is business mahh how can FOC maybe got discount or anything gua... not sure leii..
Frown ....
Frown Frown

wais81
Enthusiast

May 24, 2005, 5:42 PM

Post #21 of 40 (4470 views)
Shortcut

hello Chris here

Well so far i have not mentioned anything about giving free grooming service or anything else in particular, well the pet shop u has a groomer that i know as well and thanks for telling me how much they charge. if you think that their service is worth the price u are paying then go a head and groom there. well no one can charge more expensive for no particular reason. RM 16 is way below the market price. And one more thing, if i have to give lots of discounts and foc service to attract customers then my shop would be closed by now. this is just my thoughts, no point arguing about any matters as well cause it won't do me good.

Christopher

wais81
Enthusiast

May 24, 2005, 5:47 PM

Post #22 of 40 (4467 views)
Shortcut

hello there,

of course there is no free of charge service la. but if i groom ur dog can be cheaper la cause i just learned to groom schnauzer only and not very pro yet if u dare let me try then can lor...hahaha...so anyone still up for the schnauzer gathering.??

Christopher

timmy
Enthusiast

May 24, 2005, 5:51 PM

Post #23 of 40 (4467 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] Anyonce know who is this? [In reply to] Can't Post

agree w you chris! if u charge reasonable or slightly higher price than others and take care ur customers' furkids like ur own for any service, ur customers will be more each day, and ur existing one will recomm more 4 u - no matter ur charging is few buck more exp than others!! i'm this type of customers, i believe there y many ppl like me ...quality and gd service is priority but not pricing:)Wink of cos pricing not too be too exensive like grooming in pets angel..( bit too much )

Shinya

May 24, 2005, 10:01 PM

Post #24 of 40 (4453 views)
Shortcut

Lolz~ I am not making any arguement~ Just giving some news to others owner and go visit their shop~ Wink Sorry if i make any mistakens tht will make u guys thinks i wanna make a arguement~ SORRY~ Frown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 25, 2005, 8:43 AM

Post #25 of 40 (4419 views)
Shortcut

hahaha i know no FOC hahaha.. just learn ahh wahh dangerous man hahaha maybe will have a try hahaha but my jayjay very noti... he won sit still n let u groom ahhaha just feel wan cut his eyebrow leii

hey any new clothes for the furkids?? looking for cute costume leii

aiya the gathering ahh i also duno leiii but i know got a poodle gathering n one of my fren here maybe going n im thinking to go as well

so u hav any plan for the MS gathering boh?? i neva meet any of the MS gang before leii
Frown ....
Frown Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my