First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Dec 19, 2002, 9:36 PM

Post #51 of 72 (4069 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] My Shih tzu hair is growing longer... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ashley,

do you mean that we can use the frontline to kill the flea, and the flea can lay egg around our house too right? then we have to use liquid to mop floor right? the frontline is name of the brand? what is the brand for using mop floor huh? I will go and buy all this coming weekend. because my tiger, poor boy got bite by flea. I found few of the place.Frown

you all can have dog in apartment? I thinking of buying an apartment but I dont know can keep our furkid or not? because my first condition is tiger, then only is our budget.

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Dec 19, 2002, 9:43 PM

Post #52 of 72 (4066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] My Shih tzu hair is growing longer... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ginl,

I think my tiger got tick because I found one and killed it, it is brown in colour and when press it all blood come out. How to get away all this?

flea is different with tick?

boon
Doggyman

Dec 19, 2002, 9:48 PM

Post #53 of 72 (4065 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fxueyu] My Shih tzu hair is growing longer... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Fxueyu,

If u r in Penang, is not a probem for u to keep your furkid in an apartment.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Dec 19, 2002, 10:38 PM

Post #54 of 72 (4062 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] My Shih tzu hair is growing longer... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon,

sure?ShockedI thought cannot have dog in apartment because my home at Penang also cannot have dog, eventhough didnt mention in Mainboard. May I know that which KL area apartment or condo can keep dog?

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 19, 2002, 11:03 PM

Post #55 of 72 (4060 views)
Shortcut

Hey fxueyu! U from Pg or KL? if Pg than i can told u, u can get the liquid ( Tatic ) for mop the floor at K9 Pet shop! it got 2 size one is small bottle cost about RM10++ !! than u just mop all the place and spray with mosquito killer!! Than the frontline is the brand. For puppy is like spray. For Dog is like small packet. This u can get at Pet Shop also ! U told them frontline for kill flea! They will teach u how to use this !! If not sure u can ask them!! I'm not sure ur condition is it serious, if u thing is serious( mean u can find the flea all the place at ur house) than u must use the liquid which i took u , apply to the wall cause the flea like to stay in the small hole !! so u can pay attention to the small hole at the wall or door!! If u use my way i teach u, i think u can kill them very fast! I will mop the floor once a while to prevent it come again!!Shocked
Yup i stay at appartment, I find my appartment got alot people kept their dog also! i think the more impartant thing is ur dog won't always bark and ur neightbour not Muslim. it should be no problem!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ginl
ALPHA

Dec 19, 2002, 11:24 PM

Post #56 of 72 (4054 views)
Shortcut

Hi fxueyu,

Yes that's a tick....a flea is thin and longish looking, some sort like the human kutu...it crawls and jumps at an extremely fast pace....if u want to know if your dog has fleas chances of locating the fleas is minimal coz they can crawl very fast....what u look for is the 'flea dirt' which looks like little black sand on your dog....if u find this flea dirt on your dog's body then that's a sign of fleas....to be double sure, take some of the flea dirt, put it on a white piece of paper and put a few drops of water on it...u will see the water changing to red colour...the flea dirt also consists of dried blood, hence the red colour.

Using Frontline will keep ticks and fleas away on your dog but u will also need to treat the environment....you can follow Ashley's suggestion....luckily i've never had a big problem with ticks so i'm also not sure on how to treat the environment....after you've treated the environment and they are tick/flea free, using products like Frontline will keep the ticks and fleas frm jumping on your dog and with that they will also not come into your home as well in the future.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 19, 2002, 11:25 PM

Post #57 of 72 (4053 views)
Shortcut

yes...most of the condo in penang is ok with dogsCool my apartment also got malays but their malay kids very friendly with jaz also..LaughLaughLaugh my apartment say also say no pets allowed but i see lots of ppl keeping dogs inside thier homeTongueTongue

is rearing dogs in kl soo very restricted?CrazyFrown
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

elizatye
K9 Senior

Dec 19, 2002, 11:38 PM

Post #58 of 72 (4050 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] My Shih tzu hair is growing longer... [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya, I live in an apartment too, and a few of my neighbours are keeping dogs too. Some of my neighbours are very friendly with Yippi, but some treat yippi like a monster Crazy.

Smile Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 20, 2002, 6:25 PM

Post #59 of 72 (4042 views)
Shortcut

U stay at Green lane also??
Where will u like to bring Jaz go ???
My neigbour also like my puppy very much!!
Do ur all furkid got lisen which get from goverment ?
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Dec 20, 2002, 7:35 PM

Post #60 of 72 (4034 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ashley,

Me and my husband we working in KL, but we are "penang island lang". We only back to hometown, once or twice in a year.

So the frontline brand is for mop floor to kill flea, and bactical is for bath our furkid right? Tiger need a powder or spray to kill the flea/ tick on his body or not? any recomend?

Now I staying in flat, neighbour around are chinese so no problem, but later we thinking of buying a house, so still planing to buy a apartment/ condo/ terrace house, of course within our budget. But tiger is our first condition to think of.Tongue

thank you for your help Ashley

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Dec 20, 2002, 7:40 PM

Post #61 of 72 (4032 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] My Shih tzu hair is growing longer... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ginl,

I think my dog got tick, poor tigerFrown, because I found few of the place on his body, got sign of being bite. But I cant any flea dirt likes what you mean. This coming sunday I will go mid valley search for that frontline, kill them all.Mad

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Dec 20, 2002, 7:52 PM

Post #62 of 72 (4028 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] My Shih tzu hair is growing longer... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eliza,

I always have to walk at the very early in the morning around 7.30-8.00am, so wont have so many ppl around, some of them looks tiger likes monster, I dislikes that.FrownPoor tiger.

I will walk tiger around our housing area, at least once in a week.

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 20, 2002, 8:47 PM

Post #63 of 72 (4023 views)
Shortcut

Fxueyu, the fronline is apply for the puppy!! not apply for floor cos is expencive! U can use dettol or the liquid name is Tatic! is smelly and strong! It is cheaper than fronline most of the pet shop use this for kill the flea, cos cheaper and faster can see the result!! U can bought from Pet Shop, i not sure KL which pet shop got so u may be can ask the other member! But i think Vet also got sale, vet use this liquid when our furkids got skin problem! I thing for Tiger u just apply frontline u will see the result! If u still not understand free to ask me !! Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 20, 2002, 9:01 PM

Post #64 of 72 (4022 views)
Shortcut

hie ashley~!

lisa(jaz) and me owns the same dog which is jaz, ths silky terrier.So we stay at the same place lor....LaughSmileWink
ermm, jaz have not get a license yet cause our trainer say maybe we can wait until february because thats when the license for year 2003 start being activated. Tongue
i will usuall bring jaz for a walk in the evening around greenlane or will take her hiking at youth park or hike up 84 TongueTongue
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 20, 2002, 10:45 PM

Post #65 of 72 (4017 views)
Shortcut

Hey!! I know u and liza is sister mah!! both is Jaz Mum also!! TongueHow is Jaz now? heat not yet finish right? If our furkids no lisence can bring after kena tangkap or tambakUnsure than how ah?
Where is Youth Park? u say someplace no PET ALLOW than how ah!! I bring my furkids go to Bukit Dumbar there it also say no pet allow but i see got 3 to 4 anjing liar than they are not pet meh??Crazy
I seldom bring all go cos after my apartment resident see me bring so many pet!! Sometime i bring one than my Bf bring two loh!! than people donow mah !!Tongue After i kena complian me N my baby all chase from home loh!!Blush
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 20, 2002, 11:24 PM

Post #66 of 72 (4015 views)
Shortcut

not yet finish ler...Crazy i dun think they can kena tembak if u have them on leash and the MPPP ppl see them so "kuai".
youth park somewhere near waterfall hotel or peng hua school. its a very nice and the hill there is very very dog friendlySmileTongue. it is not botanical garden, it is along the same road but b4 botanical gardenLaugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 21, 2002, 12:26 AM

Post #67 of 72 (4011 views)
Shortcut

Oic i know where is it lia!! TQ!!
Do plan to get a freind for Jaz!! Did Silky Terrier fur easy to take care? Is Jaz very Manja?? her hair very soft loh?? i hear my frend say ST hair very soft!!
I like ST very much but is expensive !!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 21, 2002, 1:29 AM

Post #68 of 72 (4006 views)
Shortcut

hehe..one jaz is notti enuff...two somemore ar??i pengsan d ler LaughLaugh...maybe in the future..see first.Smilejaz is very very very manja u know..Smileher hair very soft ler, if u comb her everydayCrazyhai...playful dog very hard to combTongue
come to the beach this sunday so that ur furkids can play with jaz~!!Wink
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2002, 6:02 PM

Post #69 of 72 (3996 views)
Shortcut

Enjoy that day??
I hope can join ur next time !!
Merry Chrismax!! to all member also!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Dec 24, 2002, 9:48 PM

Post #70 of 72 (3990 views)
Shortcut

yep, enjoy it throughly.
u must join us next time when we have any gathering. or u can come and see us on sunday, at japanese garden where we are having the training.Smile

MERRY XMAS TOO ALL~!!LaughLaugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

joycet78

Jun 10, 2003, 9:12 PM

Post #71 of 72 (3883 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ashley,

I agree with Jaz that shampoo is not the solution here, spay some ,bitter, bitter , edible spay/solution over the poo. They are sold over the counter. then once eaten twice remember!!!! will never touch poo ever again!

For my JoviBoy , I use alovera anti-itch don't remember the brand though. will let you know!
JT78

emmanual
Dog Kichi

Jun 20, 2003, 9:31 AM

Post #72 of 72 (3858 views)
Shortcut

Smile
Fleas can kill animals. Just prevent is using products like frontline which lasts for a month. I am using those products on my shih tzu. He loves outdoor activities,. But make sure your babies don't step on grass at open door environment. Normally fleas survive on grass and wait for next victims. On shows or training just spray frontline on them.

In Reply To

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my