Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere..

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

alexia
Novice

May 17, 2005, 9:03 PM

Post #1 of 27 (4095 views)
Shortcut
Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. Can't Post

so sad, i used to bring Jayzee(cocker spaniel) go Ikano for walk at least once a week. Jayzee really loves that and he really behave well and everybody loves him. i used to walk him in a leash one. last 2 month still okay one....later....my friend brought her Berrie (silky Terrier) and me with Jayzee had a walk in Ikano, suddenly the security said dogs are not allowed to walk around, have to carry them. can u imagine ppl bringing golden retriever or labrador, how to carry huh? then last week, i bring my Jayzee and my friend's Charlie(english cocker spaniel). i carry Jayzee since it still small and my friend walk Charlie in a leash. we planned to have our tea near by the cold storage cafe. too bad we were not allowed. and being scolded. so unfriendly!! so we just had our drink at the common benches. Other patrons were being attracted by the two lovely doggies, they keep petting and chatting with us. there's even one lady from middle eat country come and pet J 'n' C. and she can even recognize they are cocker spaniel. Then, we were walking around, suddenly, the security in charge person said no dogs are allowed in common area. he said if we're going to safari, then we can used the pet allowed lift from the car park. this is due to many muslim customer has been complaining about the dogs....what happened? why dun ask them just stay home? more, i dun see many muslim in ikano also. since the beginning, Ikano has been the best family- based mall for me. but not now anymore. Hate that!

cutiejezz
Dog Kichi

May 17, 2005, 9:45 PM

Post #2 of 27 (4083 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alexia] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

totally agreed with you !!!! what's wrong with the doggie in a leash walking around..??? and if (Mus...) they so scare of doggie so juz stay at their own home without going anywhere larrr... Mad

im totally pissed of that factor as well.....how the cats???? they did wandering around and making such an irritated noise...(im not prejudice on cats but that's the fact) and why doggies need so much of fussy rules wherelse cats dun have a word....not fair !!!!!

Toy
K9 Maniac

May 18, 2005, 6:13 PM

Post #3 of 27 (4047 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alexia] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

if the floors that the doggie step before make them feel irritated, then they shouldnt go out from their house! since there might be some dogs walk pass before leh. how ar? catch all the dogs before they walk out from their home? well, this is logical if we need to take our dog to enter a dog frenly shopping mall.

alexia
Novice

May 18, 2005, 10:38 PM

Post #4 of 27 (4040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

dunno wat's wrong with dog, i wonder why muslim from overseas can accept it but not in malaysia. though some malay like to play with dog from far or see dog in pet shop, since that, y not just be open?

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 19, 2005, 2:53 AM

Post #5 of 27 (4027 views)
Shortcut

last week i also brough jayjay to ikano as well but not realli let him walk a lot larr...

but wat i saw is those M who so call afraid of dog likes to go to pet safari n walk along the area which sell "DOG accessories" n DOG display there... i saw two different gang of M walk ard that area... got one gang even walk twice...

some of them even walk into the area that sell dog accessories n that time i was with jayjay n need to pull jayjay away from them and they see me n jayjay like see ghost WAT A JOKE , they afraid of dog then why still go walk to the DOG area...

n some of the shop purposely put the signboard.. i guess either no dogs allow or no dog on leash/... just wondering why they just put the picture of no DOGS allow why not --> NO PETS ALLOW??????????? if they dislike the pet to be in the shop then still can understand WHy oni the picture of dogs??
Frown ....
Frown Frown

madmoz

May 19, 2005, 3:14 AM

Post #6 of 27 (4024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahahah I know the 'see a ghost look! I just came back from Ikano today with Siu Kat, and the waiter at Uncle Lim's Coffee did not even dare to bring my roti bakar to me! What a joke!

Btw, when Siu Kat was walking on a leash, a CHINESE lady bumped into him and gave me glaring looks, even though me and my fiancee said sorry (what a world... lady bumps into dog while on her mobile phone, dog says sorry Crazy). But i guess it is wrong to say that only people of a certain belief hate doggies.

And I thought that one can bring pets to Ikano? Wasn't that the original idea?

(This post was edited by madmoz on May 19, 2005, 3:18 AM)

alexia
Novice

May 19, 2005, 9:23 PM

Post #7 of 27 (4000 views)
Shortcut
Re: [madmoz] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

...dog discremination huh? hate it!!!!!!!! yesterday i went to pet wonderland in one u. there was this M couple admiring at 2 shih tzu playing in the display crate. huh? what's going on? the wife seems like so interested in the lovely pup! ! ! then? i think some M just over look or misunderstand their religion teaching.

cutiejezz
Dog Kichi

May 20, 2005, 2:06 AM

Post #8 of 27 (3988 views)
Shortcut
Re: [madmoz] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

hie....u were in Pet Safari y'day noon..? well, i think i saw u coz i remember your doggie attire with the wording "I Love My Family"...some sort of that....

im with a mini pinscher & my doggie keep on barking your dog....do u remember??? well, i think that was u & ur fiancee....

well, after went to pet safari...me & my hubby went for a walk also there....luckily that time not much ppl wandering around so is okie for me to bring my tinkerbell walked around....

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 20, 2005, 7:02 AM

Post #9 of 27 (3973 views)
Shortcut

haha u went to ikano as well? tat time i tot i can bring my jayjay go gaigai more often but now i think cant loo... still the same cant go anywhere liao, so many restriction

quite funny lei the waiter don even dare to bring the roti bakar ahahha so at last how ahh? as another ppl bring it ? hehehe

yeah i do think that not everyone like dogs but at least jus respect the dogs n the owners as well sometimes when u bring dog go ard ppl also see u like a monster...

hey siukat look different liao compare to the pict u post last time in ur avatar leii... is he/she still small in size?? i wish i could hav another female MS which is tiny size wan eheheh cos jayjay quite heavy now n so noti

anyway how old is siukat now?
Frown ....
Frown Frown

madmoz

May 21, 2005, 6:34 PM

Post #10 of 27 (3938 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup!

Cutiejezz I remember you! You were with your bf/fiancee/hubby (heheh delete where appropriate) and your furkid right? Hahahah, nice to meet you!

Siu Kat's 4 months old this week, he's smallish, yes. Only about 3 kg but I've seen even smaller MS. I think the trend now is for smaller and smaller dogs (not that I support 'forced' miniaturization Frown). Siu Kat's been putting on some weight of late as we're using snacks to teach him fetch and paw! He's almost goth both down to a tee Wink

How's your Jay Jay? How old is he and what's his weight? Sorry, but Siu Kat's a boy too so guess were both looking for a female furkid girlfriend...Tongue

Toy
K9 Maniac

May 21, 2005, 6:37 PM

Post #11 of 27 (3938 views)
Shortcut

well, i have to say i met quite a number of malays who loves dogs & even feed the strays. but there are still a number of non malays who hate dogs that much. wat a sad world.

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 22, 2005, 9:44 AM

Post #12 of 27 (3915 views)
Shortcut

when oh?? i guess u see wrong person leii ???

ohh siu kat 4 months old arrhh eheh jayjay now 6 months old n adi weight 5 kg... i saw the 8 months old MS also smaller than jayjay ahaha

i think jayjay is consider skinny lar he is 5kg probably bcos his leg quite long n his body also long long ahhaah funny ya

haha looking for gf ahh eheheh im thinking to spay him eheheh
Frown ....
Frown Frown

chaelian
Dog Kichi

May 24, 2005, 1:06 AM

Post #13 of 27 (3906 views)
Shortcut

I'm quite surprised by your posting as my husband & I have brought both our medium-sized dogs to Ikano several times and haven't been harassed by the guards at all. Maybe because my husband mat salleh they don't dare, I don't know! We keep them on a leash and usually have food & drink at Starbucks as they allow dogs in the outside area and the area by the sliding door (where the furniture is more utilitarian, not fancy). We've also taken the "wrong" lift several times and had to walk from one end of Ikano to Pet Safari. Some people are a little surprised but so far, no hysterics. I think if you get approached by the guards again, you should ask to speak to the building manager because it's definitely an effective way to get rid of responsible customers!

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 24, 2005, 10:12 AM

Post #14 of 27 (3893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaelian] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

i do think that maybe depend on ur luck leii sometimes the guard doesnt saw u or sometimes maybe some guard just ignore u... or maybe sometimes some customer complain so....

that day i went to ikano i guess my luck still oki ahah no guard approach me la cos i din spend much time shop ard just spend my time mostly in the pet safari
Frown ....
Frown Frown

joyie

May 26, 2005, 12:18 AM

Post #15 of 27 (3839 views)
Shortcut

hi Frown

i thought ikano is SUPPOSED to be pet friendly??!! how can the guard chase ppl out? if other ppl dun like it then it's their business i guess.... bring them to the 'pets allowed' sign Frown

there was once i brought my silky up to my condo's garden for a walk... *i went up 1st to make sure nobody was there* after a while in the garden i unleeshed him... when i was planning to go home, suddenly a malay came up!! his 1st reaction was RUN! and same for my dog... CHASE!! well... all i could do was chase behind and kept calling him... Frown
maybe i was unlucky... but wad can i do.. the malay boy came at the wrong time..! Frown

SlySlySly
joyie@tomFrown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 26, 2005, 3:03 AM

Post #16 of 27 (3830 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joyie] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

im not sure also leii at this moment whether ikano is pets frenly o not hahaha i think now... hard to say ... more n more resctriction liaooo so mafan!!

ahahah so chamm leiii the malay boy ahahah so he got complain o not ohh??? so at last how u get back ur furkids ?? hahaha must be a funny scene that time...

so do u bring ur furkids to any other place?
Frown ....
Frown Frown

cutiejezz
Dog Kichi

May 26, 2005, 8:28 PM

Post #17 of 27 (3826 views)
Shortcut

y'day i was in IOI Mall....

then i saw a girl holding an iguana walking around....somemore i saw the guards keep on looking at them with his smiling smiling face to them... He dun even chased them out since the "NO PETS ALLOWED" sign is at there....

i walked straight to the guards & asked him....Don't u think iguana consider as a pet as well...?? then how come they can enter to the mall without any complains ???? Why only put the sign "NO DOGS ALLOWED" ??? is that becoz u MUS...scare of doggies that's why onln dogs are not allowed into the mall...??

then i juz walked offf..... so so MadMadMad with what the rules outta' there ??? what's wrong with the dogs ????

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 27, 2005, 8:32 AM

Post #18 of 27 (3801 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cutiejezz] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

wow... ... yeahh i think they put the sign " no pets allowed" = ' No dogs allowed" just becos they scare of it

hahaha u very keng~~~ say so to the guard hahaha.... maybe if one day some one bring a snake???

its neva be fair....especially with dogs~~~ more and more rules n restriction... a discrimination against dog as welll....

but i think oni some M scare of dog but some still oki.. it depends wan... some see my jayjay n me like see ghost... some still oki last time i balik kampung go to the 7-11 there, the Malays gals quite okie with him she still say aiyoo comelnya.....

see even kampung people din complain anything..... wat is those 'educated' ppl thinking????
Frown ....
Frown Frown

joyie

May 28, 2005, 7:49 AM

Post #19 of 27 (3775 views)
Shortcut

hiFrown

it sure was an 'interesting' scene that time! cant help laughing actually... i think he didnt complain... coz no guard came to knock my door! anyway he dont even know which unit i stay or was dog i hav! haha!

i sometimes bring my dog to the bukit jalil park for a walk... havent bring him to ikano yet coz he's very noisy when he sees other animals! and excited when ppl are around... bark bark barkFrown

ShockedShockedShocked
joyie@tomFrown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 28, 2005, 9:28 AM

Post #20 of 27 (3773 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joyie] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

hshahah maybe the guard just too lazy to do so lol...

i tot some1 say bukit jalil there kenot bring dog wqan.. ?? duno lei ahah

my jayjay also very noti wan but i bring him to ikano he is quite scare at first, keep shaking.,... then after a while okie liao lar when we go in to the pet safari...

he also din bark leii eventhough u usualli bark at stranger when at home n make lots of noise hahaha
Frown ....
Frown Frown

joyie

Jun 2, 2005, 12:23 AM

Post #21 of 27 (3745 views)
Shortcut

hiFrown

there are 2 parks in bukit jalil... one which dont allow dogs... mine is the one near the sri petaling lrt station.. maybe u can bring your furkid there one day Tongue

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tomFrown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Jun 3, 2005, 4:48 AM

Post #22 of 27 (3724 views)
Shortcut

ohh sri petaling ahhh is too far from me heheeh but maybe i willl bring jayjay to the park in ayu damansara its quite a nice place there leii
Frown ....
Frown Frown

BomBom
Enthusiast

Jun 3, 2005, 7:03 AM

Post #23 of 27 (3719 views)
Shortcut

Hello Yvonne,

BTW, mind telling me where Ayu Damansara is? Thanx
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Jun 5, 2005, 9:13 AM

Post #24 of 27 (3694 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh its near the subang old airport there
Frown ....
Frown Frown

sub_yenny
Dog Kichi

Jun 5, 2005, 10:26 AM

Post #25 of 27 (3689 views)
Shortcut

Aih Pirate saw so many complains from u all of the service for Ikano n etc. Kinda depressed! Really!! Dunno whether still wanna gip a try to bring my jady out o not! If so many restriction, dunno still wanna go to take those risk of kena kick by them o not! Really disappointed man! How to get happy of having a nice pet but cant bring them out for fun n social in a public place, make me have the dream of migrating to overseas where really animals frenly. Seriously, cant really have a good time although bringing them out for shopping unless to the limited park only rite? Hope there is some changes for the style of treating animal case! Frown

Frown Yenny Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my