Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere..

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Jun 8, 2005, 8:16 AM

Post #26 of 27 (822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sub_yenny] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh for the ikano case ahh haiii i guess pet safari is oki lah but not realli if u wan walk ur furkids ard the ikano esp if there is lots of M... n lots of the shop there put a sign of "No dogs allowed ", so no point shopping there looo...but i think sometimes depend ur luck also larr if the guard is good then oki lor if some weird ppl complaint then.....

anyway jus give a try... heehhe that time i also jus trytry if they don allow they rugi larr cos i won buythings from there mah eheheh
Frown ....
Frown Frown

tengteng
Novice

Oct 28, 2005, 1:22 PM

Post #27 of 27 (752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sub_yenny] Sad...lovely dogs are being ignored everywhere.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Just wanna drop a few words here. I have been to Canada and although the parks allow dogs, restaurants and shopping malls here generally do not allow dogs but I have seen people bringing dogs in without much hassle :) I guess for the guards of Ikano, just ignore them la. Ask to see the building manager ;)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my