Sarawak Dog Lovers

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

cybersim
Dog Kichi

May 17, 2005, 4:47 PM

Post #1 of 105 (4101 views)
Shortcut
Sarawak Dog Lovers Can't Post

Hi I'm from CatCity. Just want to know is that anyone here from CatCity?

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 17, 2005, 5:09 PM

Post #2 of 105 (4098 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cybersim] Sarawak Dog Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi welcome to the forum.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

andychin
Novice

May 17, 2005, 6:17 PM

Post #3 of 105 (4091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Sarawak Dog Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

welcome to the forum. got pup? show pup then.. hehe..
-----------------------------------------------------------
new doggy life.. Angelistically Angelized Angelist.

cybersim
Dog Kichi

May 17, 2005, 11:46 PM

Post #4 of 105 (4074 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andychin] Sarawak Dog Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

KitConnie78, Andychin

R u from Cat City too ? Can u recommend whr to buy good pups here ?

andychin
Novice

May 18, 2005, 12:24 AM

Post #5 of 105 (4069 views)
Shortcut

nah, i am not frm kuching. but i am frm KK, sabah. sadly to say i really dunno where can get puppy at ur convenient. if KL, maybe i know. at least one. haha...

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 18, 2005, 2:52 AM

Post #6 of 105 (4065 views)
Shortcut

Ello

Welcome CatCity... MudValley here... hope u have fun here in doggie virtual world... meet many nice ppl & get to know new frens too...

All the best to u searching for a good doggie... ENJOY Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 18, 2005, 5:26 PM

Post #7 of 105 (4053 views)
Shortcut

Nope. I am from KL. Just will like to welcome you. Anyway if you try to check out the newspaper you might find some advertisement of dogs for sale.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

cybersim
Dog Kichi

May 18, 2005, 5:47 PM

Post #8 of 105 (4046 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andychin] Sarawak Dog Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Andy u r from KK. So we r neighbour lor.

What dog do u owned? Can u recommend best place to get pups in KL and KK ?

One more things is can we import KL & KK pups ?

cybersim
Dog Kichi

May 18, 2005, 5:50 PM

Post #9 of 105 (4045 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Sarawak Dog Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for welcoming me kitconnie78. May I know where u get ur pups?

andychin
Novice

May 18, 2005, 6:26 PM

Post #10 of 105 (4040 views)
Shortcut

hey.. yea, neighbourhood.

u can come to my thread and get a look on the info that other forumer has posted there?.. for instant -> www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=221770;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 19, 2005, 5:58 PM

Post #11 of 105 (4037 views)
Shortcut

Hi cybersim from catcity,

warm welcome to the forum here ! been to catcity last year and didnt see any dogs around... how come ar ? LOL ! just joking !

cheers,
minglmy

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 19, 2005, 8:25 PM

Post #12 of 105 (4030 views)
Shortcut

Actually I get my pup from KL.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

cybersim
Dog Kichi

May 19, 2005, 9:22 PM

Post #13 of 105 (4024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Sarawak Dog Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

minglmy

Aiyo coz in Kuching, the population of cat are more than dog. U know the Cat & Dog movie, that actually happened here lor Cool

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 19, 2005, 10:18 PM

Post #14 of 105 (4020 views)
Shortcut

ahhhh now the mystery unveiled. now we know why its call catcity n not dogcity lar LOL !

cheers,
minglmy

cybersim
Dog Kichi

May 20, 2005, 7:11 PM

Post #15 of 105 (4011 views)
Shortcut
Sarawak Dog Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Any forum members here from Kuching ? Really want to get know them

yarfen

Jun 16, 2005, 2:12 AM

Post #16 of 105 (3995 views)
Shortcut

hi, i am from johor but currently stay in kuching..for study..i have been stay here for 4 years..after finish my bachelor degree, now further to master degree..i do bought a puppy here,just like the one u can see in the picture..she is just a lovely doggie!:)
but, i really duno what breed she is..i bought her without cert., and the boss only told me that she is a terrier..i duno much about the dog breed b4 i bought her(i duno there are various kind of terrierBlush), so i also din ask so much..Frownshe is now 4 months old..
anyway, nice to meet u..Smile

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 16, 2005, 2:47 AM

Post #17 of 105 (3988 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I am also from Kuching... but I am staying in KL. I work in KL. I am quite new to this site and still learning how it works....

Welcome to this wonderful forum.

He who cheers me up when I am down
He who comforts me when I am sad
He who brightens up my day ............

yarfen

Jun 16, 2005, 4:19 PM

Post #18 of 105 (3981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BoyGeorge1] Sarawak Dog Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

hi!
well, i also new to this forum..but i think this is quite a nice forum which can meet a lot of dog lovers here..Frown
oh, u r working in Kl, so is it that one in the picture is ur doggie?so cute!!what breed is that?maltese?u bought it here o KL?i have been informed that peninsular doggie is not allow to bring back to sarawak, so i dare not to bring back my puppy when i go back for holiday...Frown

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 18, 2005, 7:31 AM

Post #19 of 105 (3966 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yarfen] Sarawak Dog Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeap I am working inKL and the picture is my doggie BoyGeorge. He is a 5 month old maltese. Naughty but adorable. I did not realise it is so difficult to take care of its furs - when he was about 3 months plus it was okay to comb every alternate day -- now even if I comb every day, it still entangles.

I was hoping someone on the puppy com would enlighten me as to how I can bring my doggie home to Kuching whenI visit my parents. My husband is a west malaysia so which is why I am working here....

I dont know why the Sarawak govt is so damn strict about dogs coming in ... after all, if we produce his medical/health cert, they should allow .... someone told me the quarantine in Sarawak for dogs is one year. If that is the case, I pity all the dogs in the quarantine .... if I were them, I would have gone crazy even after a month in that .....

yarfen

Jun 20, 2005, 5:40 PM

Post #20 of 105 (3960 views)
Shortcut

actually i email the officer of department of veterinary service already, this is his reply:

"Please be informed that Sarawak state had banned the import of animals
(Except bird) from West Malaysia. Thus, you cannot bring dog from West
Malaysia.

Thank you
"

and u can visit this site also:
http://agrolink.moa.my/...-imp/petimp-faq.html
this is the veterinary department wedsite.

one pet shop owner(she is from peninsular) have told me that if the doggie is directly bring from peninsular is strictly banned,but if it is bring through sabah(from peninsular->sabah->sarawak),then it might be allow..but require half year quarantine also.i am not sure about this, but maybe u can email the officer..

the government is so strict on dog coming in because they claim that peninsular have the rabies virus lo..what can we do?Unsure

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 21, 2005, 6:30 PM

Post #21 of 105 (3950 views)
Shortcut

Hi

Gosh that is really tough..... No dogs to Sarawak? Oh dear it looks like I will have to reduce my holidays as well as my Balik kampung visits. My poor BoyGeorge will have to stay in the dog hotel when I am gone -- this is not good coz they will pick up the habit of peeing/shitting in the cage coz they are locked up in there for hours..... oh dear. Thanks for the infor.

May be we all dog lovers should campaign / petition that they allow as least pet dogs which are well taken care of, fully vacinated ones .........

yarfen

Jun 21, 2005, 7:32 PM

Post #22 of 105 (3946 views)
Shortcut

yup, i face the same problem too..have to reduce the holidays..anyway, i saw a thread b4 in this forum, saying that somebody(from KL i think) willing to help those who on vacation to take care their doggie..maybe u can try to ask them..so that ur boy dun need to put in pet hotel.if i am not wrong, it seem like is this user "JoeSmith " who offer the favour(don blame me if wrong..Frown).u can try to search for it..

i agree!!!if really somebody would like to organize the campaign, inform me ya..i wan to mogok too...Mad

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jun 22, 2005, 4:45 PM

Post #23 of 105 (3943 views)
Shortcut

Where do u put your ya ya when you go on holidays? Does he stay in a dog hotel too?

I realise my BoyGeorge picked up the bad habit of wee weeing in the cage after the dog hotel stint for three days -- and I had to get him back on track again each time .....

Wonder how do I search for this user Joe Smith.... I am new in this sort of forum stuff.....

yarfen

Jun 22, 2005, 8:52 PM

Post #24 of 105 (3938 views)
Shortcut

where to put my yaya ah..it's very depend..
if my bf didn't go back with me, then i will leave yaya to him..
if he go back with me, then i try to ask my new housemate(they just will move in July) to take care of her.
if they dun like doggie, then will try to ask one of my fren(sarawakian) which is doggie lover(she got a very cute maltese!!:))to help me.
if she is not free(still study), then the last choice is send to the pet shop..Frown

but then my yaya will very pity la..she never sleep in cage b4,i think she sure will cry..Frownand some more who knows the doggie there got ticks or sick o not..if my Yaya get infection...wah..i cant imagine..

normal holiday is still ok, coz i think my bf wouldn't go back with me(he is working now),but i just afraid the coming chinese new year holiday lo.everybody wan to go back..then i pai se to ask my sarawakian fren to help also..still think of others way out.

finally i found the thread that discuss on doggie boarding..maybe u can try to ask this person(nicky_spykeaz) can help u to take care ut boy o not..
here is the thread:
http://www.puppy.com.my/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

yarfen

Jun 24, 2005, 9:55 PM

Post #25 of 105 (3931 views)
Shortcut

i have a a good news to tell u.i have received an email from sarawak veterinary department officer, which he said now the peninsular doggie is allow to import to sarawak already..here is the original msg from him:

Good news to you. The ban on import of dog and cat from Pen. Malaysia
is lifted. However, there are conditions to follow and the animal need
to be quarantined from 1 to 6 months depending on the compliance of
import conditions.
Copy of the import condition is attached

if u want to see the document that is attach, u give me ur email address la..i will forward to u..but there is still at least a 1 month quarantine, so if u come back for a short holidays, then better dun bring back ur boy lo..

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my