Anymore upcoming gathering for ECS?

jomeng
Dog Kichi

Apr 3, 2003, 7:49 PM

Post #1 of 16 (5124 views)
Shortcut
Anymore upcoming gathering for ECS? Can't Post

Hie everbody..

Is there any upcoming events about ECS? From grooming,their habits...and etc?...or maybe an outing ?Wink

dick, jomeng & bobbie

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 3, 2003, 10:25 PM

Post #2 of 16 (5115 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jomeng] Anymore upcoming gathering for ECS? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah, great idea but i think it is not nice to left out the others too. maybe if u don't mind? we can throw a party by the name of ECS and invite all the others to join?

jomeng
Dog Kichi

Apr 4, 2003, 5:26 PM

Post #3 of 16 (5099 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] Anymore upcoming gathering for ECS? [In reply to] Can't Post

Good idea!...

ECS Nite!..hahahaa. I'm really looking forward to meet u guys up. Me and my bf (dick) really need to learn alot on how to really take care of our puppy Bobbie.Blush...I'm so impressed with Luckey and you on how u guys growing up ur furkids until so pretty!...

dick, jomeng & bobbie

chongmeng_soh

Apr 5, 2003, 1:38 AM

Post #4 of 16 (5086 views)
Shortcut

mak~hi sorry about the mipe ...hope you would angry me~ i went there on sunday with my housemate. actually we hope we can make it on the saturday after work ..but my house got meeting till quite late then we cancel the trip there.maybe we can arrage for another meet up at another time and bring our dog together.
sohchongmeng.spaces.live.com/

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 5, 2003, 8:32 AM

Post #5 of 16 (5075 views)
Shortcut

gosh........ u said my dog is pretty? wait untill u see them! always play with dirt in my garden. really look like salted vege all the time except the day after bath. mine never learn what is clean and what is dirty. clean water or dirty water? don't care! they just jump in! gosh........

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 5, 2003, 8:35 AM

Post #6 of 16 (5074 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chongmeng_soh] Anymore upcoming gathering for ECS? [In reply to] Can't Post

no problem. we can arrange to meet up anytime. Smile

jomeng
Dog Kichi

Apr 5, 2003, 5:14 PM

Post #7 of 16 (5070 views)
Shortcut

Haha...

My bobbie is quite the same!...and he even eats things that he sees on the floor and I have to quickly open his mouth and take the unwanted stuffs out Crazy. Eating from insects,leaves...and etc. ..haih~..and dun even know how to toilet train himself yet....poo and pee anywhere he wants although I already set a place full of urinated newspaper in the tray.....anymore efficient way to toilet train my little buddy?..hahaaSly

dick, jomeng & bobbie

stanley

Apr 8, 2003, 5:26 PM

Post #8 of 16 (5048 views)
Shortcut

good idea !....i miss the first outing. Maybe we can organize the second outing at the same place (Mont Kiara)?

jomeng
Dog Kichi

Apr 8, 2003, 5:31 PM

Post #9 of 16 (5046 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanley] Anymore upcoming gathering for ECS? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Stanley!

I belum attend before any gathering of the ECS yet...and dats why I'm asking around if Luckey,makrawl and other ECS owner would like to have another gathering Wink. Would be cool to share tips and to meet up isn't it Sly. Cum on guys...any ideas on where to meet. Mont' Kiara would be a nice place tho Smile.

dick, jomeng & bobbie

luckey
ALPHA

Apr 9, 2003, 4:10 AM

Post #10 of 16 (5028 views)
Shortcut

HI that sounds fun! Maybe we can meet not in Mont Kiara (since it might be difficult to bring doggies there because of the guards)... what about either STARBUCKS at Plaza Damansara, or Coffee Bean near Month Kiara (up the road from Mont Kiara)?

Luckey would lruve to meet all you guys... Smile she has been missing her outings.

jomeng
Dog Kichi

Apr 9, 2003, 4:42 PM

Post #11 of 16 (5013 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Anymore upcoming gathering for ECS? [In reply to] Can't Post

Coolhie luckey!

Bobbie juz had his 2nd vaccination last week. Is it ok if we bring him out together for the ECS gathering?...Mont' Kiara Coffee Bean would be a nice place tho Wink..They allow pets there huh? I didn't know. So..apamacam?...when are we goin to meet up? Laugh

dick, jomeng & bobbie

stanley

Apr 9, 2003, 5:08 PM

Post #12 of 16 (5009 views)
Shortcut

ok...it is fine.....let fix a date and time.

luckey
ALPHA

Apr 10, 2003, 6:43 AM

Post #13 of 16 (4997 views)
Shortcut

Hiya... better to wait till your pup has finished his course of vaccinations, coz at the 2nd vaccine, he is not completely immune to distemper etc yet. You can always come with your pup, but I wouldnt take the risk if I were you.

But let's definitely do a meet. Want to wait until your dog is fully vacc'd or do it sooner and come without your Bobbie?

Hey what color is Bobbie ? Smile

luckey
ALPHA

Apr 10, 2003, 6:44 AM

Post #14 of 16 (4997 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanley] Anymore upcoming gathering for ECS? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe... you'll be in Vegas, no?

jomeng
Dog Kichi

Apr 10, 2003, 4:14 PM

Post #15 of 16 (4994 views)
Shortcut

SmileHie Luckey...

Bobbie is a goldie! Guess I'll be coming to the gathering this sunday without bobbie Crazy. Dunwan to take the risk too! Hope to meet up you guys this sunday! Bring along ur 2 furkids!They look very nice and adorable.Cool

dick, jomeng & bobbie

luckey
ALPHA

Apr 10, 2003, 5:19 PM

Post #16 of 16 (4992 views)
Shortcut

ooh, then we can have a goldie and ECS party in one! We can bring Brinkley along too! Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my