First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

May 16, 2005, 6:08 AM

Post #1 of 41 (3417 views)
Shortcut
Neighbour's Signature???? Can't Post

hi everyone,

right now i'm very worry about my dog's license. first of all i want to ask.... is MPSJ still got the rule saying that need neighbour's signature? the problem i'm having is i can't get my neighbour's signature cos they hate us having dog. so definitely they won't sign for me. another thing is, do i really have to get a license for my dog? we don't allow our dog even go outside of the corridor cos of my dearest malay neighbours hate my dog so much. they even dog killer last time. they killed a cocker spaniel who wen into their house. so can u imagine how evil they are. so i scare that they will poison my dog or complain to MPSJ bout m dog. last time i did receive a complain fr MPSJ and they complaint saying that my dog's pee and poo are smelly. actually we did clean up b4 go to college and work. it's just that when we were not at home, they did the business there and we only able to clean up when we came back. right now i got one MS and we able to train her pee and poo on a basket with newspaper and no smell at all cos it's inside of our house. the problem now sometimes my dog bark at them cos of their stupid spoiled gate which they don't hv the money to fix it until now. it's been more than a year. so the noise annoyed my dog so my dog bark at them. they even throw sand and stone at my dog. so cruel. so rite now i think it's better to get the license. and i just wonder issit the neighbour's signature still need it. if yes then i realli can't apply the license.

elynn

Goldii
Dog Kichi

May 16, 2005, 9:14 AM

Post #2 of 41 (3412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] Neighbour's Signature???? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh Dear Elynn,

Looks like the best thing you can do is to shift the h*** out of the palce. NO WAY 'they' gonna

sign on your form. I know how it is like to get such neighbours especially the 'flying backward'

type. Just do it for your love of your dear ones. We did it before. Our old neighbours kept 20

Batam cockerels! Noise plus shit all the time until a Persian Cat (from another neighbour) decided

to change her preference for live food! Yummy, it's finger (paws) lickin' good!

cheers,

Goldii

Toy
K9 Maniac

May 16, 2005, 7:01 PM

Post #3 of 41 (3394 views)
Shortcut

think abt it, wat is the use of license in malaysia?

if u have a license, well if ur dog run out from ur house, even hanging with license, authority still will catch it. what if u dont have? still the same. just make sure ur dog is in ur house & they dont have the right to enter to catch it, with or without license.

if ur dog is lost, even it was found by the authority, they wont contact u although u gave them all the info required when u apply a license.

if u have a license, if the neighbour complains, they will still summon u & threaten to take away ur dog. ask ur neighbour to buy ur hosue or rent ur house if they want to, or else they have no right to decide for u wat u 1 2 do, u paid the rental/bought the house, u got the very right to do anything in the house as long as it is not against the law.

oh, mind u, the rules of doggy are not law, but if the authority dare to enter ur house, u r protected by law, not rules.

so, wat is the use of having a license? erm.. practice how to be patient when ask ur stupid neighbour to sign, run to MPXX for many times to se dark faces etc? well, maybe..

to avoid paying summon, dont give the stupid ppl ur ic, they r not police, juz ignore them, they will give u "kepada penghuni.. bla..bla..bla.."

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

May 16, 2005, 7:20 PM

Post #4 of 41 (3392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Goldii] Neighbour's Signature???? [In reply to] Can't Post

but is it really hv to let the neighbour sign onli can get the license? hmm.....realli pening about this issue plus rite now it seems that even strict about these rules. izzit every year they will ask u to ask the neighbour's signature? i onli got one neighbour problem to sign. the ohter neighbour she willing to sign but not the malay. DIE!!

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

May 16, 2005, 7:30 PM

Post #5 of 41 (3391 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] Neighbour's Signature???? [In reply to] Can't Post

acualli rite that MPXX never think about it. we willing to pay the money to pay for the license. of cos they should like give the rules not so strict. if not who going to pay for the licnse. as i know i think more than 50% dogs don't hv license in their house. like what u said....with or without license they also still catch our dog.

last time i onli got warning fr MPSJ. my mom called and fired the MPSJ person and asked who complaint to them. the guy said that they are not allow to tell out. then he did give some hint to my mom saying that those who don't like dogs means Malay lor. then my mom said that we should complain bout cats too. cats are everywhere and their shit....pls....damn smelly. i think the smelliest shit ever......

i don't think they can catch my dog if anything really happen. cos my dog is inside of the house. they only able to see my dog but can't able to catch her. but then do u htink they so free to come over and check it? what i scare that my neighbour take this opportunity to call MPSJ to catch my dog away.

we really can't ask our neighbour about the signature alredi. cos realli 'not ngam' with them alredi. so patience anot also no use. MPSJ there lagi teruk. all the dark faces. my god.....as if givin license like killing them like that.

usualli we are not at home during working hour. my parents go to work and i need to go to college. so only left my dog there. if they want to give summon, they onli can give a notice and put it in the post box. mayb should put my dog inside of the house which they can't see my dog but scare my dog will havoc in the house. hahah....

acualli do u guys dogs got a license??? i hope i can apply it as soon as possible without those signature thingy.

chrisong
Doggyman

May 16, 2005, 7:46 PM

Post #6 of 41 (3389 views)
Shortcut

I agree with Toy. What is the point to apply dog license.

I don't apply any license for all my dog. What can they do? Break in my house and catch all my dogs? Hahaha Don't think so They don't have any right to came in our house to take away our dog.

I just make sure the front gate and door close when I went to work. Don't let them see your house got dog lor. And make sure ur dog stay in-door for small & medium breed, if large breed also can lar. Hehehe

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

May 16, 2005, 7:52 PM

Post #7 of 41 (3387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Neighbour's Signature???? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi chris,

u mean u just leave ur dogs inside of the house and let them run around in the house? don't won't mess up ur house? haha.....i let my dog at a certain place which she can't go out and can't go in the house. err....the place where we usualli put shoes those kinda place. so she able see wat happening outside.

u know in subang, they don't climb in ur house to catct the dog. they will use their dunno wat it call...hook or something to hook the dog. they just outside and climb a bit the gate there and hook the dog and take it away. that's wat my friend saw it. now i hv to make sure that if no one at home, we hv to lock outside the gate. but they can climb over if they desperate to do so.

usualli if we at home like my bro at home sleeping, my dog will go in his room and sleep with him. so can't see got dog around. hahaha....

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 16, 2005, 7:55 PM

Post #8 of 41 (3384 views)
Shortcut

The best is to keep your dog indoor and will surely be safe. I have 5 dogs in my house in USJ and I didn't apply for license also.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

May 16, 2005, 8:03 PM

Post #9 of 41 (3378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Neighbour's Signature???? [In reply to] Can't Post

i think the place i put my dog when we are not at home consider indoor gua. when u put ur 5 dogs, got ppl around in the house? or u put inside the crate? u got so many dogs, will ur dogs always bark at strangers who pass by ur house?

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 16, 2005, 10:38 PM

Post #10 of 41 (3369 views)
Shortcut

I don't really put my dogs in cages but in an area surrounded with the dog's play pent fence. I put them all in the living room. Normally my dogs won't bark at stranger unless they approach my gate or when they are outside in the garden. When inside I train them not to make noise. I will say for 5 days people can still think I only have 1 because they seldom make too much of noise.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

May 16, 2005, 10:46 PM

Post #11 of 41 (3360 views)
Shortcut

wah...ur dog don't bark. so good ler. how u train them not to bark. rite now i training my MS not to bark at friends who come to my house. i know it takes time but anyway hope it works. just now i've tried to let my dog alone in the house without any fencing and watsoever.... that means she can run everywhere in the house. luckily nth happen to the house. hahaha.... can u teach me how u train ur dog not to baark to those ppl who pass by the house??

khoo262
Enthusiast

May 16, 2005, 11:38 PM

Post #12 of 41 (3358 views)
Shortcut

worst come to worst....forge the f****ing signature. I wonder if these people from MPPJ will check. If they check, say dunno...some women from the neighbour house with long white hair sign it.....
finally..... khoo262 has come back to puppy.com

khoo262
Enthusiast

May 16, 2005, 11:45 PM

Post #13 of 41 (3354 views)
Shortcut

ask your neighbour that you'll thinking of getting a pet pig since they don't like dogs. ask them whether they prefer dog or pig??
finally..... khoo262 has come back to puppy.com

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

May 16, 2005, 11:50 PM

Post #14 of 41 (3352 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khoo262] Neighbour's Signature???? [In reply to] Can't Post

i don't thnk they will check. so many houses with dogs. plus they are malay. how they know what kinda breed and how many dogs. now the prob they might need their contact those thing onli can aply for the license.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 16, 2005, 11:50 PM

Post #15 of 41 (3352 views)
Shortcut

What I normally do is I will scold them when they simply bark at people who walk pass the house. If they don't listen will spank their backside. You must be stern when scolding your dog. So don't just scold your dog and later be good to her again this will not help. When she did something right then give some reward.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

May 17, 2005, 12:03 AM

Post #16 of 41 (3348 views)
Shortcut

hmm....i also like that. but mayb i'm not too strict bout it. mayb nex time have to be very very strict. last time i got a MS wah he really terror. my friend gave it to me. he never bark and even make a noise. i tot he can't bark at all. but the bad part was he onli got out pee and poo. we've tried not to bringhim out pee and poo one day ..he realli not goin to pee and poo in the house. dunno y.

chrisong
Doggyman

May 17, 2005, 1:44 AM

Post #17 of 41 (3340 views)
Shortcut

My dogs run freely in the house. I don't cage them.Frown When night time all of them sleep with me or the bed that I brought for them beside my bed.Frown But usually all of them will jumped on my bed. Hahaha......
The MP Subang so terror wan ar & also desperate to catching dogs. If we lock our gate & door they can't do anything wan.Frown

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

May 17, 2005, 1:56 AM

Post #18 of 41 (3337 views)
Shortcut

hmm...my dog also run freely around the house. it's just that don't let her run freely lone in the house. hahaha... last time we let her run freely, she bite all the newspaper everywhere. sleep my dog will sleep in fornt of my room cos my mom doens't let her sleep with me. in the morning, b4 my bro goes to work, he will open my door and my dog will jump on my bed to sleep with me. i sleep until 1pm she also sleep until 1pm. hahahaha......

true also if we lock they can't do anything to us.

robros
K9 Maniac

May 17, 2005, 2:14 AM

Post #19 of 41 (3336 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khoo262] Neighbour's Signature???? [In reply to] Can't Post

Good one...maybe there should be a trend towards having pot bellied pigs as pets. It's all the rage in USA. Wonder how our MPxx will react. Make us so difficult to have dogs then pigs ok-lah. They can't complain as these pigs don't bite or attack. Not as noisy as the yowling cats too!

MPPJ is still not so strict. So far, I have no problem with renewal for my doggie licences for my 2 rottweilers. My neighbours are fine with my dogs. Not Malay-mah. They say that my dogs give them a sense of security too.

Goldii
Dog Kichi

May 17, 2005, 9:30 AM

Post #20 of 41 (3326 views)
Shortcut

Dear Elynn,

Everyone's rite. Forget about the fri***** license. The monies collected by the MPxx are just

buta gaji. They dunno anything about dogs but wanna be in control. Soooo stoooopid .

Try a little bit training so that your dear one can co-operate. I am trying out the latest

(latest in Malaysia lah!) clicker training on our dear girl and it works! I think the onli way to

beat the odds and trouble is getting all our dogs to obey commands. They love it too.

Just hang in there and keep loving your dear dog.

Cheers

Goldii

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

May 17, 2005, 9:36 AM

Post #21 of 41 (3324 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Goldii] Neighbour's Signature???? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

i try to go get a license see what they wan to say. if they say wan neighbour's signature then realli hv to forget bout it. they might check the first or two mths then after that they won't check with the dog license. just bcos of a kid kena attack then make us all pening kepala. those with large breed lagi charm.

wow...clicker training. hmm... nvm. i just stick with my type of trainig. hahaha.....

thanks!

Goldii
Dog Kichi

May 17, 2005, 9:37 AM

Post #22 of 41 (3324 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] Neighbour's Signature???? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey! I like d idea of fat pigs

When they come checking, I'll just say that my hamster over ate and ada flatulence problemo

Kar!Kar! and I don't think they can carry it to their truck! Neighbour complain barking? What barking?

Neighbour complain smelly sh**, they should smell their cats!!

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 17, 2005, 5:20 PM

Post #23 of 41 (3320 views)
Shortcut

You have to be always strict when training your dog if not then your dog will surely not listen to you. You must make sure your dog take you as the leader. Normally once you train your dog to pee and poo outside they will never do it in the house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 17, 2005, 5:22 PM

Post #24 of 41 (3318 views)
Shortcut

Chris how big is your bed? You got so many silky can find in meh?

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

PSY
K9 Kaki

May 18, 2005, 2:51 AM

Post #25 of 41 (3296 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

screw the neighbours, try catching them throwing things at your dog, photograph, then report to the S.P.C.A., cruelty to animals. Go get the council to remove the jerk who approve the ruling, you need to go to a higher authority. If you Subangites are not careful next time you wish to have an addition to the family, you may need to get your neighbours consent.

On a more serious note are you a member of MKA if so write to them for support and advise. You need these people even most of the dog owners out there have had a bad run with them. Try the S.P.C. A for advise or your member of parliment as you did vote him in, let him do some work.

All the best.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my