Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
I'm looking for ck

Bubbles
Dog Kichi

Apr 3, 2003, 12:41 AM

Post #1 of 8 (1103 views)
Shortcut
I'm looking for ck Can't Post

Looking for ck, who keeps chow chow. If anyone knows him/her, pls notify me. Is there a member directory?

ck
Novice

Apr 9, 2003, 8:14 PM

Post #2 of 8 (1084 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bubbles] I'm looking for ck [In reply to] Can't Post

hi! i m ck..the chow chow man
sorry...haven't log in for a well, until boon told me about u looking for me.
so what's up?

mackmack
Doggyman

Apr 11, 2003, 1:08 AM

Post #3 of 8 (1071 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ck] I'm looking for ck [In reply to] Can't Post

gum-dow-duck?!!WinkTongueShockedLaughUnsureCrazy

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

Bubbles
Dog Kichi

Apr 11, 2003, 5:20 PM

Post #4 of 8 (1062 views)
Shortcut

Nothing urgent, but I saw your black chow's photo and really interested in it. It's a she/he? Do you breed them? How many chows do you have?

ashley
ALPHA

Apr 11, 2003, 8:44 PM

Post #5 of 8 (1056 views)
Shortcut

Wah U really sai lei!! peopla looking u pula!! haha!!
Busy and no time to log in lei?? Just Kacau u nothing lah!!Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ck
Novice

Apr 17, 2003, 8:47 AM

Post #6 of 8 (1041 views)
Shortcut

bubbles,
sorry for late reply again, her name is charcoal, like to hide my socks well i guess thats her only hobby.
she is 9 months old, i have three other chow and a few more golden. i do breed them but they all not masak yet.
do u keep a chow cow your self?

ashley,
you think all people ho mear like you kah? can online so often, polish your nail and pay so high!!!!Tongue
Sly

Bubbles
Dog Kichi

Apr 18, 2003, 7:07 PM

Post #7 of 8 (1023 views)
Shortcut

Hi ck,

It's alright, I don't go on the net often either. Yes I'm a Chow lover as well. To be honest with u, my first chow was also a black female, but she was stolen. That's why when I saw the photo, I wanted to contact you. But she should be 5yr 7mths now. My 2nd Chow died two yrs ago, I'm keeping a cream one now. I was looking for a black one, but there's non, so I bought this one since I can't bear with no dogs anymore. I love Golden Retreiver as well, but I don't have the time/energy to bring my dog for walks, so I'll settle with a Chow, they are as lazy as me!!! My breeder friend keeps five chows and two GSD, and he works too, I don't know how do you guys handle them.

Do your chows have any skin problem? We are discussing this in the topic "My chow gets skin infection" in General health and care forum. Maybe you can give some advice.

(This post was edited by Bubbles on Apr 18, 2003, 7:10 PM)

ck
Novice

Apr 20, 2003, 7:28 PM

Post #8 of 8 (1013 views)
Shortcut

bubbles,
sorry about your past two chow, such a tragedy.
whats the name of your cream chow?
actually i walk my four chows more than my goldens
i find my chows needed more walk to release their stressful attitute, as u know chow has a proud character.
for my goldens, i fence the whole large area of my backyard for them to play, i tell you they run like horse and play hunting either hunting each others or any animal that is unlucky enough to cross their teritory, they are more fun going compare to chows,
so keeping golden isn't hard for me, as long as i give them the space and their own eco system to play.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my