Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
new learner want to know about more.

andychin
Novice

May 10, 2005, 8:15 PM

Post #1 of 3 (942 views)
Shortcut
new learner want to know about more. Can't Post

hey guys, i just myself a new doggie. is a cross breed, schnauzer n shih tzu, 2mths. anyway, she dun wan to poo after meal. i guard her at a designated place, which i prefer her to do her business there, for half and hr. and she never pee or poo. i just wonder y.

i have read alot of regarding hsebreaking. do i need to wait for my puppy to finish her business then only let her go? a must? wat if she dun want to? like my case, half an hour. i cant guard her for too long at a corner rite? or maybe, u can guide me?.. thanks alot fella...

by the way, i dunno where can i bring my doggie to get a walk. coz my apartment doesnt allow pet actually. i scare someone sees and report. n i have two choice later, leave my doggie or leave my apartment. argGgggGgghHh...
-----------------------------------------------------------
new doggy life.. Angelistically Angelized Angelist.

@ileen82
Novice

May 11, 2005, 8:25 AM

Post #2 of 3 (930 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andychin] new learner want to know about more. [In reply to] Can't Post

harlo,

is the one in the pic your doggie ahSmile?? ka wa yi neh!!! actually i just have my Kenji ( shih tzu ), normally ppl said around 20 mins to 30 mins after the meal, the doggie will poo poo one..but not happen to my doggie too.. he will play around run here run there. but you have to observe loh if not poo at the wrong place is one issue, eat the poo poo is BIG ISSuE lohCrazy. Normally, ppl will advise put newspaper around..let the puppy play in the newspaper area until he poo..hehe..me seldom read newspaper eh..just bought one once a week..so newspaper very limited to me..what i do is..i will keep an on him..see him play around ran here and there...My stairs is his favourite spot.so if he climbing up the stairs then i will take newspaper and follow which ever steps he went. the moment he has the "POO SII" then " plakk" immediatelly put under him.hhehe but if i busy then he will just simply poo on the stairs then i will have to clean up loh. if you wan to toilet train him then you have to be obseving him for at least a few days. if he did it right then give him some treats. Wink

How big is your puppy? got take vaccination ah? cause only after 3 vaccination the puppy will allow to go out one oh. i saw some article that the puppy might get virus and some virus is very dangerous as it might cause deathness to the puppy one..if your puppy is not yet..hmm i think around 4-5 mths better dun loh..where to bring walk walk ah..where you from woh. since your aparment not allow one ..then hm... you can sneek him out then bring him to some closer park to have walk walk loh hehe ..

hope this helps u.
Blush liFe withOut KenjI, withOut JOY.

andychin
Novice

May 12, 2005, 6:56 PM

Post #3 of 3 (919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [@ileen82] new learner want to know about more. [In reply to] Can't Post

hello aileen. yes, that's my pup. cute rite.. haha.. YES! (very firm).. haha.. at least i think so.

ya, i read alot bout puppies these few days. just want to learn coz have one now at home. (kena paksa belajar lah).. hehe.. ppl said doggie poo after meal. n my Angel is not. dunno y. just take few hrs later after meal, then only poo. now, i will just let Angel pee n poo at the balcony. easier for me to clean up. bought that hsebreak training liquid (RM20Frown). but NO USE at all. since she dun wan to poo on the paper. haha...

Angel has one vaccine edi. left two now. dunno when leh. anyway, this coming weekend will go back to the petshop where i got Angel. will consult more from them. Shopkeeper n tauke there very nice. thou the shop not really tat big.
-----------------------------------------------------------
new doggy life.. Angelistically Angelized Angelist.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my